HEAD OF ROMAN CHAPTER OF NAMBLA AND PROUD PUBLIC PEDOPHILE BTFOS TRUMP

yahoo.com/news/pope-warns-against-populism-saviours-hitler-001439301.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany
catholiceducation.org/en/culture/history/nazi-policy-and-the-catholic-church.html
ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/pope-francis-takes-will-wait-and-see-attitude-towards-president-trump
catholictradition.org/Priests/dachau.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Judaism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate being catholic because of this pope. I am considering converting.

there is no god but that doesn't we can't purge kikes and sand niggers from the planet my gullible skywizard friend

just wait for a new one.Anyways, it's not like the majority of the catholics worldwide don't take him seriously or anything...

> I am considering converting.

Non denominational ftw my friend.
Forge your own spiritual path.
Doesn't mean you still can't go to sermons and the like, but if specifying your flavour of spirituality is causing you problems, there are easy ways to solve it.

t. gay atheist thinking of embracing his spirituality and looking into the various sects of christianity for inspiration

Go protestant. You get to cosplay as a Jew and you'll be redpilled enough to circumcise your boy and die for Israel

>
>t. gay atheist thinking of embracing his spirituality and looking into the various sects of christianity for inspiration

U wut m8

Why do they all look like weak subhuman trash?

we don't need any more faggots in Christianity

and you'll never have to hold yourself to any kind of actual religious standard

Bunch of pedophile sheltering scumbags

The vatican had an alliance with hitler just btw

I remember when he said that the pope shouldn't talk about politics.
I guess he's a fucking liar.

I think he is a good Pope and no one here actually reads what he says.

>calls trump hitler
>trump btfo
it will work this time for sure

of course you believe the pope you inbred potato

>The vatican had an alliance with hitler just btw

Untrue. Hitler was anti-Catholic and banned Roman Catholic organizations. The Pope made an agreement not to speak out against Hitler in Germany because otherwise Hitler would have further persecuted German Catholics.

You go believe lies if you want though

>of course you believe the pope you inbred potato

I'm not sure what you mean by 'believing the Pope' I just find what he says often quite reasonable.

lol no

Hitler was raised Catholic

>gay atheist
Autism

christianity is a jewish religion after all

>dozens of anti-catholic threads on Sup Forums everyday
geez I wonder who could be behind this

good goy

>lol no
>Hitler was raised Catholic

Hitler did not practice Roman Catholicism and the nazi party had occultist origins.

Have a read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany

he's basically saying 'you are fucking racist nazis if you don't accept multicluturalism' like the lefties, but he's using different words

You sound like a Nietzsche-loving edgelord who probably used to unironically post on r/atheism.

What exactly is unreasonable about this

Pope Francis however underscored that it was too early to pass judgement on Trump.

"Let's see. Let's see what he does and then we will evaluate," he said.

Too bad ^^

I've come to appreciate Christianity in terms of what it has done to create the world we live in, while at the same time my atheism has softened a lot, and my tolerance for religious types has increased.

Getting into some entry level philosophy as part of my stats degree has also kindled some spirituality, from the intellectual side.

I'm interested in it. Modern Christianity is one of the most tolerant religions in the world, while offering a VERY wide array of denominations.

Islam can go get shit on though. They need a fucking cultural revolution. So much of it is fucked, and the few first world converts who praise it and promote it won't convince me otherwise.

>Just wait for a new one.

This is the 112th Pope after St. Malachy's prophecy. If his prophecy is correct, we're seeing the last one.

>he's basically saying 'you are fucking racist nazis if you don't accept multicluturalism' like the lefties, but he's using different words

The Pope is not a multiculturalist

Read

"“So what do I think of those who close their borders?” Francis asked. “I think that in theory no one should close their heart to a refugee, but those who govern must also exercise prudence. They should be very open to receiving them, but they should also calculate how they will be able to settle them, because a refugee must not only be welcomed, but also integrated.”

“And if a country is only able to integrate 20, let’s say, then it should only accept that many. If another is able to do more, let it do more,” he said.

“But always with an open heart,” he continued. “It isn’t human to close one’s doors, one’s heart, and in the long run you pay for it. Here, you pay for it politically, just as you can pay politically for imprudence in your calculations, by taking in more than you can possibly assimilate.”
"

you have no idea how fucked things really are.

Trump said "we have to stop anti catholic bias"

what did he mean by this?

Because it's the same old same old where he mentions/demonises things Trump has been accused of or connected with, then as a footnote says 'btw guys i'm not talking about trump nod nod wink wink' thus DIRECTLY linking him to it.

It's intellectually dishonest.

>wikipedia

Please find me a better source.

We don't want any more tolerance. We want restriction and traditionalism to get our societies back in order.

Muzzies and kikes need to be exterminated like vermin, so I don't see your point.

>Pope Francis however underscored that it was too early to pass judgement on Trump.

>"Let's see. Let's see what he does and then we will evaluate," he said.

You can tell this is fake news clickbait just from these two lines. Francis definitely wouldn't be a huge fan of Madame Abortion.

>4 of 5 wear glasses

Why can't Catholics see?

Nah, Trump can't be Hitler because the cathocuck church were allies with Hitler and they're clearly not with Trump.

>Because it's the same old same old where he mentions/demonises things Trump has been accused of or connected with, then as a footnote says 'btw guys i'm not talking about trump nod nod wink wink' thus DIRECTLY linking him to it.
>It's intellectually dishonest.

The only one being dishonest here is you. That is typical of anti-Catholics though. Read what the man said not what you want people to think he said

Francis is a false pope

>"Hitler did not steal power," the pope said. "He was elected by his people

He was only "elected" Chancellor (basically Speaker of the House). After that he bullied the president into suspending civil liberties and had his opposition all arrested for arson so he could pass an amendment making himself dictator.

>>wikipedia
>Please find me a better source.

catholiceducation.org/en/culture/history/nazi-policy-and-the-catholic-church.html

more like the catholic church is a false church

who do you think has been lying about the shape of the earth for several hundred years?

because they think the earth is round

you dont see the real jew

it is a fact that many clerics and laymen were killed, night of the long knives killed a lot of catholic politicians, and a lot of priests were put in the camp of Dachau. The SS were encouraged to not go to church, but adhere to the status of gottensglaubige (believer). and there were also the lawsuits against the franciscan orders, as well as numerous propaganda against perceived clerical corruption, decadence and antinationalism.

And ofcourse the molestation of cardinal Innitzer by an SA horder in Austria.

not to mention numerous antichristian/anticatholic quotes of high placed nazis as Himmler, heydrich, bormann,....

>I don't see your point
good goy

Thank you.

Hmm, well I guess the Nazis were right because the Catholic church is wholly corrupt and Christianity has been subverted for Jewish interests.

>being this fucking retarded

whats left of Christianity is a stump, its been massacred since the 4th century.

I agree that western culture needs both of those things, and I think that Christianity offers the foundations and means of providing it.

Especially when it comes to family structure and overt sexualisation.

I did read exerts of it

ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/pope-francis-takes-will-wait-and-see-attitude-towards-president-trump

You're right though, I was being slightly intellectually dishonest in my hyperbole. Those questions were also much further apart in the transcript than those exerts would imply.

Doesn't change my opinion much though, sorry. When he's talking about hitler and germany he was also clearly drawing parallels to today.

>unironically being so stupid you think this is mathematically possible

catholictradition.org/Priests/dachau.htm

shoo shoo nigger

being a flat earther is the post politically incorrect thing you can do

this isn't even my final form

>When he's talking about hitler and germany he was also clearly drawing parallels to today.

And maybe they are worth listening to be he is not discussing Trump. Obama was anti-Catholic and an abortionist. Trump is not.

"The Pope assured President Trump of his prayers and good wishes

Pope Francis sent best wishes and prayers to incoming President Donald J Trump shortly after he took the oath of office.

“I offer you my cordial good wishes and the assurance of my prayers that almighty God will grant you wisdom and strength in the exercise of your high office,” the Pope’s message said.

Saying that the human family faces “grave humanitarian crises” that demand “far-sighted and united political responses,” the Pope said he would pray that Trump’s decisions “will be guided by the rich spiritual and ethical values that have shaped the history of the American people and your nation’s commitment to the advancement of human dignity and freedom worldwide.”

The Pope also said he hoped that America’s “stature” continued to be measured by “above all its concern for the poor, the outcast and those in need who, like Lazarus, stand before our door.”

The message concluded with the Pope saying he would ask God to grant the new president, his family and all Americans “peace, concord and every material and spiritual prosperity.”
"

The Bible wasn't put together until well over a century after Christianity became mainstream in Rome. I seriously wonder if it was rewritten to include Jewish characters rather than Roman ones.

I thought Hilary was the populist candidate?

>pot calling the kettle black

>The Bible wasn't put together until well over a century after Christianity became mainstream in Rome.

Stupid. Nero oppressed Christians.

>quote from "the gnostic gospels"
ahahhahahahahaahhaahahahahah absolutely stumped wtf I hate Christianity now

i dont think so. there's a reason why protestants are so adamant. the king james is solid, even though protestants, and most christians today are basically illiterate. there are some REALLY good prophecy teachers on jewtube though. Iran nuking saudi arabia, and the JIDF falling in 2 days to an islamic caliphate spawning out of ISIS's death are sure bets.

frankly, there should be nothing sweeter to the people on this board than the kikes bowing down to the jew they killed on the cross.

Personally I generally take scripted comments much less literally than I do answers provided in an interview, when it comes to a person I distrust, such as the current pope.

>Crises provoke fear, alarm. In my opinion, the most obvious example of European populism is Germany in 1933. After [Paul von] Hindenburg, after the crisis of 1930, Germany is broken, it needs to get up, to find its identity, a leader, someone capable of restoring its character, and there is a young man named Adolf Hitler who says: "I can, I can". And all Germans vote for Hitler. Hitler didn't steal the power, his people voted for him, and then he destroyed his people. That is the risk. In times of crisis, we lack judgment, and that is a constant reference for me. Let's look for a savior who gives us back our identity and lets defend ourselves with walls, barbed-wire, whatever, from other peoples that may rob us of our identity. And that is a very serious thing. That is why I always try to say: talk among yourselves, talk to one another. But the case of Germany in 1933 is typical, a people that was immersed in a crisis, that looked for its identity until this charismatic leader came and promised to give their identity back, and he gave them a distorted identity, and we all know what happened. Where there is no conversation... Can borders be controlled? Yes, each country has the right to control its borders, who comes and who goes, and those countries at risk —from terrorism or such things— have even more the right to control them more, but no country has the right to deprive its citizens of the possibility to talk with their neighbors.

I can clearly see some allusions to Trump there.

guess you must love islam too

>le pope doing something picture XD
ahahahahahah wtf user you just BTFO the whole catechism of the catholic church, how will we ever recover? wtf I love gnosticism now

Blame the previous pope, now everybody expects them to be the international religious doormat.
I don't want medieval church but have some fucking pride, you are the most important and influential religion on the planet regardless of your believers' numbers.

>no country has the right to deprive its citizens of the possibility to talk with their neighbors.

And here we are. Based Pope.

So he's basically saying the leaders could take refugees in if they want but they have to be careful not to take too many.

How is it that Romans came to worship a religion full of Jews when they were warring with the Jews?

30-50 AD
>the first Christian church
64 AD
>Christianity is a Jewish sect
>Nero blames Christians for Great Roman Fire
>Christians are killed
66-73 AD
>First Roman-Jewish war
>Romans destroy Jerusalem
115-117 AD
>Second Roman-Jewish war
>Jewish rebellions by the exiled throughout the empire
132-136 AD
>Third Roman-Jewish war
>Jews rebel again and Romans destroy Judea for good
313 AD
>Roman Emperor Constantine ends Christian persecution
300-325 AD
>The oldest known first complete Bible - Codex Vaticanus
380 AD
>Emperor Theodosius makes Christianity official religion of Rome
408-410AD
>The end and sack of Rome

So tell me Sup Forums, how did the Romans go from hating the Jews and doing everything in their power to completely erase them from history to worshipping a book based off of Jewish scripture? Was Rome subverted from within?

Nice cherrypicking and addressing my reply, very intellectually honest of you ;)

I honestly think we're just going to keep disagreeing. We have different viewpoints as to the character of the man, which colours our views of what he says.

because things really aren't that simple.

>pius XIII will never be pope

I can't tell which is more retarded. If you want to actually learn about religion and it's historical context you are going to have to actually nut up and read biblical texts and historical texts. No amount of meme arrows will teach you a Goddamn thing.

>meme arrows

I didn't meme anything you christcuck faggot. I summarized key historical events and you've just completely deflected my questions.

>I summarized key historical events
No you ignored massive chunks of history and events leading up to important turning points in both religious belief and what we would now call "politics" since government back then was a completely different beast than we know now.

Every top nazi was catholic
Mussolini and Franco were catholic
The catholic zentrum party enabled Hitlers enabling act making him dictator.

Fascism is an exclusive catholic club centred on the destruction of the Orthodox and protestant churches

Then explain it to me instead of deflecting like a faggot

I told you, no amount of meme arrows will teach you anything. You have to actually read the history and understand how the Roman Empire was falling simultaneously to the rise of Christianity.

Christianity didn't cause the fall of Rome, they simply survived it.

i do read scriptures. you obviously aren't paying attention to my posts.

Christianity was Jewish subversion at the time to sew more division within

here's a summary of the OT you might agree with.

Christianity is total horseshit, but the fall of Rome happened because of multiculturalism and poor military leadership.

Christian God and Jewish God (Yahweh) are not the same God.

>this phony symbol of Christianity attacks Trump as if Trump isn't the best thing to happen to Christians in years

Only on Sup Forums can I post this image and it be seen as a bad thing for Catholics.

Early christians were pacifists who refused to serve in the roman army, which led to the hiring of goths as the army

If you read the scriptures then you should immediately understand the problems with comparing the martyrdom of Jesus with karma. It gets both concepts wrong and makes it obvious that whoever wrote that wall of greentext came to that conclusion after taking a community college religion class.

Christianity was a Jewish heresy. Calling Christ God's child was completely forbidden, may I remind you who called the guards to capture Jesus?

Unless of course you believe it was all planned and plotted by the Zion overlords to control the world they had not yet discovered. But we don't believe retarded conspiracy theories here, do we?

this is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

please stop being stupid.

the hebrew letters in gods name are Yod, he, wa, and he.

yod means hand, and wa means nail. yahwehs name literally represents christ's hands being nailed to the cross

you're basically illiterate. for real.

Yes,the catholics voted for the zentrum party, which voted for Hitler to become dictator

You're seriously retarded. They're not the same thing.

In the Bible, God is most definitely masculine.

In Judaism, God is non-gender binary (hmm, makes you wonder where the transgender movement came from)

>Although God is referred to in the Tanakh with masculine imagery and grammatical forms, traditional Jewish philosophy does not attribute gender to God.[11] At times, however, Jewish aggadic literature and Jewish mysticism do treat God as gendered. The ways in which God is gendered have also changed across time, with some modern Jewish thinkers viewing God as outside of the gender binary.[12]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Judaism

Do your research you Evangelical faggot. I bet you support the state of Israel too.

i understand that christ was able to make a game out of his crucifixion.

mark 16:16-18
numbers 21:9
exodus 7:10
john 3:14

are all allusions to hindu snake symbolism.

the character of the serpent isn't so simple, and all scriptures are gods word.

ezekial 4:15 makes a reference to the importance of cow dung.

infact there are several things in the bible that point straight towards hindu schools of thought.

> 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.

what part of this doesn't scream hinduism to you?

SHIT PIZZAGATE IS REAL! Trump will bring down the pedo priests!!!

>
In the Bible, God is most definitely masculine.

god in the bible was most definitely androgynous

you seem to forget Adam had both male, and female energy before the energies were separated so mankind may know itself better.

pic related

without the rules of male energy in the rectangles, you get females creating things in ignorance that cause pain and suffering. without the creative curves of female energy, there is nothing to support the rules man lays out to safeguard its existence

the story of adam and eve eating the fruit of knowledge is a story of how both energies fail eachother, its not eves fault, or adams fault. it was both of their faults.

>Do your research you Evangelical faggot. I bet you support the state of Israel too.

better than Islam at this point... I support making the entire middle east christian again and burning the Talmud collection.

seriously, you are illiterate. I won't even acknowledge your wikipedia link.

>god in the bible was androgynous

>He, the Holy Father
>androgynous

Fuck yourself tranny faggot kike

Vague allusions and close translations do not make a very compelling argument, especially considering how fundamentally different the two religions are. In Hinduism your karma is dictated by your Dharma, you are expected to fulfill your specific role that the universe needs from you. In Christianity you have no such expectation, all men are equal in the eyes of God thanks to Jesus, all you have to do is not sin.

the holy spirit is female energy, the father is the father. together they created the son.

adam was made in the image of god, he had eve's female energy inside of him int he beginning. so yes, yahweh is genderless, masculine, and feminine.

your soul has lived male and female lives.

your pride makes you blind. yahweh is christ's father. christ was the replacement for Issac, the lamb in cain and abel was representative of christ.

christ was also married to mary magdalen

yeshuas name holds the characters for

man, fire, and woman. meaning the union of man and woman through eternal fire. his name literally meant marriage.

you will never understand any sacred scripture you blind fuck

I've been having to watch The Young Pope to drown this cuck's venomous tongue. Pius XIII is who we really need.

Good, God's law is not contingent on a guy in a hat. The law is in the word of God and nothing should be added to it.

>In Hinduism your...

I'm going to go ahead and stop you there and tell you that you have a very vague and naive notion of what Hinduism is.

the hindu Brahman and jewish Yahweh, and greek Aether, and norse primordial chaos.

i was not worthy to see the face of god, but he showed himself to me. acts 17:11

none of what you said makes any fucking sense.

Shut up heretic faggot