Is Barron the reason Trump is antivaccination?

Is Barron the reason Trump is antivaccination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6zKS0T5wu0
youtu.be/t6zKS0T5wu0
hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Source-alex jones said this on his show

It's not just Alex. During one of the early primary debates they even asked him about it.

Ben Carson and Rand Paul agreed.

Proof?

In today's world we want to slap a problem onto everything and make it worse.

"You wonder what it would be like to be a girl one day? You must actually be a girl and should become a tranny"

"Your kid doesn't pay attention in class? Here give the tyke some drugs to make him pay attention."

"Your ancestors were slaves? Better give you enough money to sit on your ass so you never have to work to pay it back. That's only fair."

"Your kid is a bit shy? Then he must be autistic"

I think maybe it was the second debate or thereabouts. It was near the end and really a strange question for a presidential debate. Afterward there was a brief spike on Sup Forums of trying to pain Trump as an antivaxxer crazy.

But it really went off well. Trump said he didn't know one way or the other but that it seemed like something people should look in to. Then they grilled the two doctors on the stage and both agreed that as doctors they thought there could be something to it and the right answer would be for people to make their own decisions.

I forget whether one or both of the doctors agreed that it seems like the official schedule of vaccination seems overboard in terms of how many shots are given in a short period of time.

hahahah kekkity kek

Holy shit, this kid is Autism incarnate. Can't wait to make fun of him for 4 years.

Damn, you bring up a good fucking point user! Never even thought about that until now. You might be on to something. Cheers!

>mfw Trump became president against all odds to find a cure for his beloved son
youtube.com/watch?v=t6zKS0T5wu0

Found a video detailing this:

youtu.be/t6zKS0T5wu0

RAHGER STAAUN was on the show saying this

read the first comment on that vidieo
BTFO

Barron is a funny little fucker

Yeah there's no choice but 4 or 8 years of vicious Sup Forums exposure, but it's good he and his family handle the bantz.

This is what happens when you interrupt the true God-Emperor while he's channeling his powers.

>Baron gets bullied by Aussies
>Trump finds out
>shit hits the fan with Australian relations
>Australia gets nuked
>Aussies strategically planned this years in advance and the bomb hits the free abbo housing.
>Abbos are destroyed and Aussies apologize for the bantz to avoid unwanted bloodshed
>Baron toughens up after the experience and can now handle the bantz
>and Australia's abbo problem is solved

We are living in the best timeline

>yfw Barron is just acting autistic now because people accused him of being autistic for nothing

4D CHESS

What's Barron's favorite anime? Naruto?

>Liberals attack Trump and every member of his family for years
>Even the 10 year old

So glad I didn't join the moral superiority party, I'm not enough of a self centered cunt.

He's the son of the most powerful man in the world right now, I think the bantz will wash right off him.

That's essentially like his mom right?
What the fuck kind of interaction is this? It's like something I'd do with my friends kid.

No, it's literally his mother, she raises him, not nannies.

They're playing, Jesus Christ.

She's not his biological mother though right?

You forgot
>Emus inherit Australia

She is... Barron is Trumps only child from her.

It looks like she is telling him to stop something and he is pushing back a bit.

The pressure on him to 'behave' must be immense. I was bouncing off the walls at that age.

I don't think all of Trump's family signed up for this.

Oh shit that smoke show shot out a kid 10 years ago?
I thought he was leftovers from something.

Man that makes that interaction even weirder. It's so cold and distant.

In what way is it cold and distant? He's playing around with his mom.

Christ, you "people". Did you even ever meet your father?

im a nigger

In the debate Trump actually gave a substantial oddly specific answer to a vaccination/autism question instead of bullshitting like he normally does. That should tell you something.

who the fuck fakes out their kid on a hi five? Just the movement, everything about it is like either saying hi to a kid you don't know, or entertaining an autist.

>Who fucks around and plays with their kid

I knew you were going to be autistic about this, fucking kek.

you make a good point but autism definitely exists

wow u r a roody-poo. b nice he is only 5

or saying stop.

As somebody with a kid who had this issue with vaccines, here's my thought.

Here in the UK you seem to get them all at once, and I think that is the main issue and can cause problems.

My kid before having his jabs, was starting to put a word together, we had taught him his body parts, you could ask him to point to his head, nose, tummy etc, he understood it, he was pretty smart for the age.

Then he had his jabs, and all of that went, it is only now, about 2 years later that he is starting to get back to where he was before.

I'd never really given this whole thing much thought before, but doctors that we spoke to about it seemed a bit worried given his progress and then sudden halt turning into slow progress.

I don't think they are bad, but I think the shcedule is too much, they get them nearly all together, just speaking from what i've experienced.

And then Baron replays the high five a few times in his head, and at least one of them was something like casting a magic spell.

I was 10 once as well, but as somebody who probably is on the spectrum let me tell you normal kids don't do that.

No one's attacking him. We're just looking for the origin of trump's beliefs.

"Your uncle touched you sexually? Better give you a lifetime of weekly (((psychological counseling)))."

>month ago

the absolute madman

That seems to be the typical sort of story. Not quite enough that you could prove anything one way or another but worrisome circumstantial evidence.

In the US, we have a government fund (i.e. stealing money from the tax payer) to pay hush money any time there might be a problem with vaccination. It's like what if all medical workers got off free whenever they do something even by accident? That way there is not ever any admission of proof, and part of the deal is that if you take the money you can't talk about what might or might not have happened.

So that's the sort of thing that really makes you want to stop and ask why would we need that?

clearly enacting his fav dbz moves

but he actuale 23 yr old just drank no malk as kid

Its pretty shocking, I mean i didn't really stand on either side of the fence, but after seeing first hand, what it did to my son, its done nothing but worry me and make me very suspicious about the whole thing.

Glad to hear its not just me and that there are other similar cases, he does seem to be coming along now, but it slowed his progress/development by a good two years or so.

I'm really curious to know how he would have been if he had never had them, I mean he was damn smart for his age.

Odd stuff to be honest.

Not sure how the program still works but 31 yrs ago it was a set amount. You couldn't even sue.
Friends kid normal healthy baby no health issues. 5-10 minutes after vaxs while still in Dr's office goes into convulsions brain dead upon arrival to hospital. After watching my friend go thru this and research I choose not to give my son vaccines. My grand kids have received limited vaccines and not on the normal schedule, further apart.

F?

That's terrible.

I'm old enough that I only got a handful of them growing up, and I became an adult capable of informed consent before I chose to get a few more here and there based on travel needs.

One of them really sent my immune system into red alert, and I'm a full grown adult. I almost took a sick day because of how fast the reaction was about an hour afterward. I couldn't even name what all the diseases are they give shots for now, but I never got any of them. Probably the better disease prevention would be to screen immigrants.

There's an interesting book that came out some years back entitled "My Lobotomy" which is to do with when it was still considered legitimate to have somebody in a van (lobotomobile) come and shove ice picks through your child's eyes in order to destroy parts of the prefrontal cortex.

Check it out. One of the interesting bits toward the end is that the guy who had this done to him was only 12 at the time, and this provided enough remaining growth to yield a functional adult. Doctors were amazed when they took a brain scan and saw how much was missing

>the car ride that saved America

>Friends kid normal healthy baby no health issues. 5-10 minutes after vaxs while still in Dr's office goes into convulsions brain dead upon arrival to hospital. After watching my friend go thru this and research
it's amazing how some retards will actually read and believe this.
"oh yeah they gave dem money under them tables to keep our mouth shut"

Will check it out, sounds like my sorta read.

We're trying for a second kid soon, and i'm honestly not sure what to do when it comes to the vaccines, thinking possibly have them spread out, much later, and done individually.

I'm more shocked to hear about the hush fund you mentioned, to keep people quiet on the issue, and I suppose it is something that most people can look at and go "oh its just kids being kids" but I was born a cynical git and I am very untrusting as it is, so I watched everything thats happened with my kid with hawk eyes.

>One of them really sent my immune system into red alert, and I'm a full grown adult. I almost took a sick day because of how fast the reaction was about an hour afterward. I couldn't even name what all the diseases are they give shots for now, but I never got any of them
so you literally have no idea at all how vaccines work
good on you

MALK? im sor
f

Trump is antivacctiantion?
He's redpilled as fuck

Yes, if you hate your kids you shouldn't vaccinate them and hope they die of some stupid infection

Even the people who design vaccines don't entirely know how they work. Worse, there is no legitimate testing to determine whether or not the desired immune response is evoked.

In many cases, there is no proof one way or another that the right molecular codes have been learned.

Fuck. He's just a kid, cucks. He was probably exhausted. Having to stand all day watching that meaningless bullcrap. Kids aren't interested in politics. I used to be just like that and now I'm alright.

Anyone else notice a lot of boomers have this mark on their arm? My dad and my Aunt have it and they say it showed up from a shot they got as kids.

>being 10 years old and your dad is now literally the most powerful person in the world
fuck me id be making faces at the camera to

from smallpox vaccine,i think.

yeah my parents got it

My dad has one of those on his shoulder. It was a necessary component of being drafted for the war.

Yeah both father and mother, they say its to find the vein easier

>the true God-Emperor
Will he lead everyone to the golden path?

I have this. It's a smallpox vaccine. Got it right before I deployed.

that's from a small pox vaccine shot

Wife (a nurse) just corrected me, apparently its polio, not smallpox.

Polio vaccine is administered orally.

>Even the people who design vaccines don't entirely know how they work. Worse, there is no legitimate testing to determine whether or not the desired immune response is evoked.
>In many cases, there is no proof one way or another that the right molecular codes have been learned.
how deep in anti vac propaganda are you m8

retard

>the right molecular codes
Wow, that guy is an idiot.

How do you think cell walls work?

Fuck off. Leave the Sad Prince alone. He's one of us.

Barron confirmed Sad Prince. Leader of our empire in 8 years.

She put her hand up for him to hit (high 5).

Seriously, you psychos with the Barron angle are the worst kind of shill. He's 10. You're monsters. I hope the cancer eats your face but leaves you alive.

My dad has a similar scar on his arm, I remember him telling me it was from a smallpox vac, and that needles used to be "Fuckin huge"

Just to add, polio vaccine can also be done by injection. That's not what causes the scars in question though. Those are skin tests for TB.

I remember the stories that you had to line up and then stand there for them to shoot you. Ballistic vaccination.

Military efficiency.

:(

I believe he probably does have some ticks here & there, so if he's autistic its mild.

And you're right, he looks older but he's fucking 10. They all act insane at times. The more boring shit the more they're gonna act out.

I remember in middleschool I got 2 vaccines at the same time, one in each. Felt like overkill

I remember in middle school they filed us into the nurse's office I though to check if my spine was straight or something and then all of a sudden there was an old guy who grabbed my balls to see if everything was alright.

Proof positive Sup Forums is always right. Penis inspection day: NOT A MEME

I remember them, the six needle test to see if you needed the TB jab at school.

I remember it being my turn, and the lady was very surprised as my jab marks showed all the signs of not needing the jab

"Oh well better give it you anyway"

nnoooOOOOOO !!!

Got out of all school work for the day as she was quick as hell and assumed i was right handed, and did it in my left arm.

holy shit this fucking thread im laughing my ass off

god i love that kid

Welcome to GB where it is assumed you have exposure to TB from the immigrants.

No immune response from the jabs means your immune system does not yet know what TB is as you have not yet gotten enough in your lungs to cause an immune response there.

great stuff, unrestrained human migration.

Cell walls? Through mitosis, water, photosyntheis, and soil nutrients I guess?

TB is actually pretty scary. You know its original nickname was the White Plague

How do people still know if their childhood vaccinations work.

I remember my very long ago retired childhood doctor had given me a piece of paper listing what vaccinations I had in the past but I may have lost it a very long time ago.

Are there any blood tests that can detect all the vaccinations you had in the past?

He's cute tbqh.

Aye its pretty nasty, saying that the jab really wasn't that bad, some people before me were coming out crying, it struck fear into us kids back then, but after the jab you realise those peoplecrying were complete wimps.

Good question actually, I've no idea, I look at it as "i'm not dead today, guess its all working" but who knows, curious to know myself now that you've mentioned it.

You're supposed to keep your own copies of your medical records. Otherwise you're stuck trying to find photocopies or fragments from when you were little.

It's a bit like getting a passport or a driver's license. You didn't know at first it was going to be a pain in the ass but once you do it you have the documentation.

My mom told me I went into a shock after getting one of the mandatory vaccines and nearly died.
I'm also diagnosed with pdd-nos, meaning my brain developed differently.
Could be the vaccine, but the more likely case is that I got it genetically from my dad.

He's 10 years old

It looks like a camera was above them and he made a face at it.

If I remember carefully, he survived that. The elevator came to an abrupt stop at the very top of the building and he got hurt slamming into the ceiling and then falling back to the floor. But not kill.

>calls me a liar and retard. When you are the uninformed dumbass.
hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/
Will even provide pic for the real retard.