Fuck jews

My brother here unironically keep saying this shit how I am a Putin shill because I don't believe Russia hacked the elections. When I ask for evidence, he keeps referring these bullshit arguments that make me amazed

>Assange co-operated with Russia
>What if Assange got this info from Russia in the first place but hides it
>Russia Today is a government-funded propaganda channel, of course they say Putin's lies, they have to
>Russia is not even a democratic country, they endorse Trump because they like anti-democratic politicians
>Yuri Bezmenov warned people so they become woke to Russia's schemes
>CIA is an independent organization, their reports are a legit source, why believe RT over CIA?
>Trumptards are useful idiots for Putin
>It's dangerous when people cease to see Putin as enemy

I fucking hate how the jews play this "Trump is Putin plant" narrative in eastern europe, because people here do not care about race or social justice, but we do care about russia topic, so they have found a perfect way to get people to bandwagon the "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" train.

Just want to let the americans know how jews play an entirely different game in eastern europe since we don't have muslims, much social justice movement besides some estonian chicks being vegan and pro-animal rights, or people of other race, but we do have 25% russia, so they found the perfect "SUPPORTING TRUMP IS BEING PUTINIST AND WANTING TO BE INVADED BY HIM" angle to divide us.

And if you ask, why people here are paranoid about Pootin it's mostly "muh ukraine war", "muh georgian conflict" and "muh russians are still commies"

He's your brother, why haven't you beaten the shit out of him.

Hey brother
Do you still believe in love and oats I wonder?

Jews did nothing wrong.

I have told him to eat shit like hundred times, but he is still my family, I can't go violent a family member desu

is it some sort of leftist meme? I saw some latvian artfags sharing this oat meme on kikebook

Your brother is a fucking commie.

Even if Russia hacked the emails, they just showed the people the dirty secrets, so that they could make an informed opinion (those gmail emails are authentic, they can be mathematically verified (DKIM)).

It's like your gf cheated, someone showed you authentic evidence, and you are only pissed of at the guy that showed you it.

Btw, I know how this hacking thing works. There is near zero chance that they have evidence that Russian government is involved, because US has no control over Russian internet. They cannot trace anything there. They only have indirect bs (e.g. Russia wanted Trump to win). That's why there is this big fat disclaimer in all official reports.

Let us assume that the Russia narratiive is correct. Vladimir Putin himself hacked into the DNC servers and took all their emails and such. It gets plastered all over the news that Russia is ebil and Vladimir is a bad goy. And Donald Drumpf is a puppet of hacker mastermind Putin. And it gets repeated. Over. And Over.

Notice how not a single entity is denying the contents of the released emails? Notice how the DNC itself apparently didn't give a shit about any of its own information as the pedo husband of Huma Abedin had unfettered access to all of it on a laptop? WITHOUT authorization? Hell, Carlos Danger might be the Russian mole we're looking for!

but ezdonja

jews run moscow and have a firm tight grip on russian media

jews run washington and have a firm tight control over the media

they are part of the same axis.

I have explained this to my brother that notice how people downplay Clinton's emails and benghazi, but go apeshit when something fucks Trump, making it look like there are ideologues who just spin this because it fits the agenda, not because it's a legit concern.

To that, my brother simply says that Trump wants EU/NATO gone, Russia likes this and also funds Le Pen, who also wants EU/NATO gone, and it all happens because Russia wants to conquer the eastern europe again to make USSR 2.0 become true

he is actually more of a cuckservative/moderate leftie type, since he claims to hate SJW's and keeps telling me "muh alt right is just right wing SJWs" meme and watches h3h3 a lot, but yeah I hate that he cannot see how obvious the lie is

>jews run moscow
Why did Russia sell S-300 to Iran then if they are controlled by jews?

jews in moscow do not have a global agenda like america does. They used to have (communism) but now they are just about doing corruption for shekels and chilling in the sanatoriums, so I really don't believe the russian jews are half as dangerous than guys like Soros

>jews in moscow do not have a global agenda like america does.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why won't you let russia invade you? :(

you're just going to have to accept the fact that we cannot rely on either the USA or russia, until a great civil war happens and a kike purge follows in either of those places.

And it will happen eventually, cuz kikes are self destructive

Name me ot least one, ONE THING in Estonia worth of invading?

the population there, they'd make good cannon fodder for Jewnited Nations.

>Muh russia

>just because I take a dick up the ass doesn't mean I'm a fag

Its the same in Czech republic. Hurr durr Russians hacked the US election and will be hackin german and french elections. I didnt read anything possitive about russia probably for decade in czech press.

Mummy is sooooooo hot!!!

>I can't go violent a family member desu

That's exactly what siblings are for. Punch the cunt.

cheap alcohol? that's like the only thing Estonia exists for isn't it?

>>Yuri Bezmenov warned people so they become woke to Russia's schemes

THE SAME SCHEMES HE IS NOW FALLING FOR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND IT'S NOT "RUSSIA'S" SCHEMES, IT'S MARXISM AND COMMUNISM IN GENERAL.

JESUS FUCK

Holy HECK she is HECKIN' pretty!

Yuri beznemov literally warned about the very leftist subversion he is falling for.

Hehe, good point

What's worse is that they erase selfless, patriotic acts by Manning, Snowden, Rich and other whistleblowers.
These people didn't betray America, America betrayed them.

This. What's funnier is that Russia can barely stop using Win XP in its government institutions, pretending gov't 1337haxx0rs can somehow "hack teh elections" is like pretending that Ukraine is responsible for puddles of piss in your apartment block's elevator.

Your brother is wrong
Trump is a kike supporter not a Russian plant. Its only a tiny bit worse.

Russia is as capitalist as it gets.
You can buy your way out of prison with enough money, you can bribe cops, doctors, safety inspectors, you can buy favors from ministers and the president himself. Social security is next to non-existent, surviving on retirement pension is barely possible in most cities and towns and impossible in places like Smolensk.
Putin is basically a CEO and majority shareholder of a giant gas station.

Russia is also great for drawing parallels between crony capitalism and feudalism.