Does anyone share my burning hatred for this ugly, unfunny, morbidly obese kike?

Does anyone share my burning hatred for this ugly, unfunny, morbidly obese kike?

youtu.be/M3t7mhAjK38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c
youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=2SGqIpEc-dw
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news, fatboy

Hollywood puts this disgusting creep in every damn comedy they make, because they think he's soo funny. I seem to be one of the few who genuinely who hates his guts.

Wouldn't even surprise me if this fucker is popular among the Amerilards.

fuck him, diabetes and prostate cancer for hill faggot

I like him. He plays stereotypical fat American really well.

I don't know, this was pretty fucking funny

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

he's a faggot

Yes. Didn't even click your link, I already hated that kike.

I'm sure he gets these roles for sucking kike dick and taking it up his fat, Jew ass.

Yeah, your typical (((American))).

HEY, I resemble that comment!

But really, fuck this dude. Low end actor that got lucky and he knows it. He actually got skinny and did some serious roles. Apparently got the word that to be a rich actor he'll have to fatten up again and play the stupid doughboy. My only solace is that it's killing him inside

youtu.be/Y90cC4qPgq4

>HEY, I resemble that comment!
>resemble

You're the second person this week who has fucked this phrase up, what is it with American education?

>Does anyone share my burning hatred for this ugly, unfunny, morbidly obese kike?
>post some ultra queer gossipgirl clip

However you feel bout celebs, pettiness from whatever jealousy you're festering makes you 100000x the faggot fatweedjew is

Americans really cant handle the banter.

Sup Forums?

it's a joke you moron

a joke that has been around my entire life

That's the joke, you idiot.

How is it a joke? It's not even remotely funny.

>However you feel bout celebs, pettiness from whatever jealousy you're festering makes you 100000x the faggot fatweedjew is
I'm not jealous of him in the slightest. He just disgusts me.

Fake and gay.

Damn, last time I remember seeing Jonah Hill he looked like this.

Agreed.

It's a play on words, obviously, resent/resemble only being a few letters apart. It's disarmingly self deprecating, and ironic if the person saying it is the opposite of what you're trying to say.

That's how it's a joke, admittedly a tired one

I respect your patience

He's a product of hollywood (((nepotism))). His old man is a juiced in entertainment biz kike. I believe he was the manager for guns and roses at one point.

I thought he was pretty funny on the Daily Shoah.

I'm not sure if he is still doing it now he has been doxxed.

kek

>because they think he's soo funny
They do it because he is a jew...

Same with every other """funny""" Hollywood actor. They are all jewish.

He gained weight again because for some reason audiences think that comedians are funnier when they are fat.

Sam Hyde is ugly and unfunny and I hate him.

Dude was looking pretty shredded a few years back till Hollywood said he has to be the fat guy in every movie

All these countries can't keep America's dick out of their mouth hence the reason why he's obese. Our nation is really getting great again.

So does anyone have the Subway pics? Because I lost my collection.

hes not too bad honestly.

Meh. I liked him in Wolf of Wall Street but that's really it.

what a fucking cunt

Skinny arms but still with the quadruple chins. Unfortunate Jewish genetics.

He was funny in super bad. Give the guy a break, his acting career is already over.

>what a fucking cunt

He is a fucking JEW, always remember that. The woman was based af, she should have made also holocaust joke thrown in that shitty hotel scenario. JEWS DESERVE RIDICULE

Goddamn it I hate Seth Rogan

What? what kind of nonsense is that? so what if he's a jew, he's a B-list actor, he's not some public social constructionist. The only time I've heard of him expressing a political position was when he said he was pro-gay after the media eviscerated him for calling some dude a faggot.

It's not "based" to invite someone on your television program and mock them repeatedly without warning. It's a cunt move and she's a cunt. You can tell she's so proud of herself for ambushing a guy who is trying to do his job and cutting him down. Everybody knows what has just occurred and they're all sitting their with shit eating grins.

Dude wrote Superbad when he was 15. How funny are you?

>He got lucky and rich so I hate him.
Am I doing strawman right?

Oh so a bomb thread gets deleted but this is good for Sup Forums

>Jonah Hill Hosts 'SNL' and Dumps All Over Trump

kek what an insecure fat fuck

He was great in 21/22 jump street, superbad, and wolf of wall street.

Sup Forums has shit taste

This shit cracks me up, fuck you all

youtube.com/watch?v=2SGqIpEc-dw

he looks better fat

seriously mate

>tfw to intelligent to get jokes on Sup Forums

he was for a couple years unfortunately. they force feed us the normalization of kikes any way they can. he got extra famous because he normalizes being fat and ugly too.

> mfw no matter how many shekels a kike can acquire they will always be the victim of their own terrible genes

this. fuck the fat kike, that chick rules

superbad was sooooo funny, amirite br0?? remember the part when the guy is addicted to drawing dicks? such a relate able movie, very grateful to have it as a part of my generation

>Kebab'd

This, he's like a worse version of Seth Rogan and that saying something. Seth Rogan is fucking shit.

this was meant in response to you

FUCK

here

How is Jonah supposed to respond to such horrible remarks?
That clip really made me feel for the big guy.

Lol why even leave the house?

Exactly. That was my point in the comment, i just replied to my own previous comment on accident.

She's a cunt. There is nothing he can do. This isn't busting balls with your buddies, she's surrounded by people who are paid to think she's so hilarious. The audience is on her side .She's obviously higher in sexual market value than him. denegrading him like that is pure cruelty. And she loves it.

>denegrading him like that is pure cruelty. And she loves it.
Sounds like the beginning of a story you would find on /d/.

Danny McBride is the real patrician choice

>Does anyone share my burning hatred for this ugly, unfunny, morbidly obese kike?
I've got an even deeper hatred for THIS ugly, unfunny, morbidly obese kike.

>Sup Forums talking shit about jews
>voted and elected a man whos whole family is jewish

never change Sup Forums faggots

>Sup Forums is one person

Yeah me.

No, you have shit taste. The Wolf of Wall Street sucked. I was in a constant state of cringe during that movie. Only American teenagers find that kind of humour funny.

Not everyone here think Trump is some kind of Messiah, but better him than Hillary at least. The ADL also thought his "America first" was antisemitic.

dont talk shit about scorsese

I know, and it sickens me. Anyone got that clip when he sits on a couch with kids and say white people suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US WITH YOUR ANTI SEMITISM.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

DONALD TRUMP STANDS WITH ISRAEL.

MAGA

M A G A

No. She's an unfunny french shitskin cunt. They both suck major league dick.

He's just your typical American.

I really, really hated him from the get go because he reminded me of Chris Penn, who of course makes me think of Sean Penn (though I hate them both equally for their own sakes).
Then I liked him a little in the Jump Street movies.
Then I started hating him for him.

Me too. ALL those kikes suck ass. His chink buttbuddy james 'franco' too.

Wow, what a piece of shit human being.

And for once I'm not talking about the jew.

This is the end was a huge kike Bukkake. The only person in it that wasn't Jewish was that unfunny nig.

((((Jew ))))

The weather girl did nothing wrong.

I know this might be hard for you to understand, Sweden, but some of us live in a civilized society.

Jonah needs to get more confidence and lose some weight big time, but the French girl is a BITCH.

I ducking hate him unfunny piece of shit Jew they shove him down our throats in every ducking movie

So in a "civilized" society, you can't make fun of fat, ugly, unfunny Jews? Please.

Also:
>USA
>Civilized
Pick one. You have 4000 shootings only in Chicago each year. You can't walk into an American ghetto without fear of getting shot.

She is allowed to make fun of him, it just makes her a mean bitch if she does it.

Fat shaming should be encouraged. I guess you're fat?

I am fit. When was this about fat shaming? She didn't mention obesity? She just made a nasty joke for no good reason.

I wonder why some Americans in this thread seem so triggered?

It was obviously alluding to him being fat and unattractive.

When I was in the military I used to answer these ads for gay sex on Craigslist. I didn't want anyone to know I was gay. So, I was stationed at 29 palms and decided to travel to Hollywood to meet this one bloke. It was a seedy motel. I get inside the room, and to my surprise my afternoon fuck turns out to be Jonah Hill! I spent the next few hours destroying his asshole, all while verbally degrading him. I left him in the bathroom covered in my piss. He was crying and asking me to help him stop his ass from bleeding. I called him a faggot and left.

Why do you hate us so? We want to be your friend.
It was a mean joke, that is all I am saying.

>Why do you hate us so? We want to be your friend.
Yeah right. Americans shit on Swedes every chance they get.

>all Americans are one person
I am not accusing you of posting BLACKED threads, am I?

You're a fucking idiot.

You said "We", which is an untrue generalization. My generalization was more in touch with reality.

Rightly so.

You guys are fucking pathetic on every level.

Tell me what's so good about The Wolf of Wall Street. In my eyes, it was trying to glorify the Wall Street lifestyle.

And you're a Jew.

its exactly the opposite lmao.