What's his endgame ?

What's his endgame ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wazhlon/status/822979311409963012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no clue, but that look in his eyes shows that shit is already figured out. His age is not even relevant anymore

To check this numbers

WITNESSED

BARRON TRUMP CONFIRMED CENTURION MASTER MIND

To play with Ivanka's tits?

Making it through puberty.

Fuck's sake, man. He's a kid.

"Pace yourself, Barron. The first battle is finished. Now the war begins.

WITNESSED!!

To end the game.

"Enjoy your success Barron, but keep your mind on the task at hand. Remember what will happen if you fail."

is that the isis salute?

"All the pieces are in place. The future is yours for the taking, Barron. Never forget what's at stake."

WITNESSED

"Let them enjoy their celebration. They have preformed sufficiently thus far. The real test is yet to come. They don't yet know the threat looming just over the horizon."

Fuck. I was going to make the exact same thread. Pic and question exactly the same.

play minecraft

"It's almost difficult to continue, when so many would oppose me. I know it's not their fault. They can't see what I see. They don't know what's at stake. They don't know what will happen if I fail. I can't afford to let that happen."

I dunno but my little sister likes him

Hostage for isis or Russia. My money's on Russia but maybe putin will allow him to marry his daughter from arabia.

that's a check 'em salute if you enlarged it.

co opt the 2032 leader of Israel with peek a boo.

same as all humans'

"death"

For 10 years old, he is incredibly fucking tall. hes like 7-10 inches shorter than Trump.

make Dad proud, become President of THE WORLD

Nice

twitter.com/wazhlon/status/822979311409963012

Get dad to fire Pence.
Become vice president.
Daddy has a pretzel accident.
The age of the Barron begins.

Probably to play Pokemon or whatever it is kids his age do.

BARON 2056™ Confirmed. what will be his campaign slogan

Sheettt

u seen that trailer for Logan?

We already know he will lead us. Watch over and teach him. How fortunate are we to have a leader to mold in our image. It is our endgame to open up a dialogue with him.