Anyone else here genuinely scared of antifa? I was supporting white nationalism for quite some time...

Anyone else here genuinely scared of antifa? I was supporting white nationalism for quite some time, but when I saw those videos from Friday I'm starting to think we should abandon the movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnFEkIoa28I
youtube.com/watch?v=QXKdXk2zBwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRYj2ZX3dE&feature=youtu.be&t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=UkdkOvoW9o8
archive.is/b1rq4
youtube.com/watch?v=BWwm14MGl3E
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being scared of shit eaters
they got memed on by kek

Antifas are litterally all faggots. There is nothing to fear.

>genuinely scared of limp-wristed shit eaters
no.

>scared of vegan fuccboi college pussies and girls

l o w t e s t

oh hi antifa faggot

>Afraid of ScatiFa

user, I...

That is by far, the least convincing concern shilling I have ever seen. I sincerely hope they fire you.

I can't tell if OP is ironically shitposting, making a joke, or concern trolling. He's a faggot regardless. Thoughts?

also aromatic herbs go in the email field

cuck

scatifa*

Neck yourself. Only reason to be afraid is if you are a trash bin

scatifas*

>we should abandon the movement

This is beyond shilling

>afraid of antifa
AFIDF PLZ

I'm not afraid of them. I fact, I'm infuriated by them.

I live in California. When most people think of Antifa, they think of New York City, Berlin, London, Sweden, etc. Believe it or not, their presence here in the west is massive, but the thing is, they're a complete nuisance. It's beyond SJWs and tranny communists. It's full-on punk rock, crust punk, post-skater drug addicts. They're responsible for a LOT of damages around here, but most of all, pedophilia, property damage, and drug pushing. When we had Safety Squad threads, we found out one member had approximately 730 cases of statutory rape.

Just the other day in San Francisco, they tried to recruit me, hoping I'd partake in protests and vandalism. I said I'm not interested, and that I didn't wish to partake in sides. I told him I'm neutral to not create a shitstorm on the sidewalk. The idiot said "What are you? A Nazi?" and continued to whine, make threats, etc.

As you, know, they're involved in the "safe spaces" which include clubs and abandoned facilities, but the biggest issue is what they do in there. They peddle drugs onto people, including minors, say they're against pedophilia, yet are heavily involved in statutory rape, and these places are recruitment centers.

I've had it with their presence. At first it was just petty goblin-like tactics, but now it's a full-on problem, and after two nights ago, I'm fucking livid. I'd like to see police beat them within an inch of their lives.

By the way, they've asked me to join them on three different accounts. Two in San Francisco, and one in Oakland.

afraid of scatifa*

>being afraid of shit eating cucks

Reminder that when antifa go up against actual skinheads they get a knife in the gut.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnFEkIoa28I

6 antifa ended up in the hospital with life threatening injuries.

When most people think of Scatifa*

I'm not. Generally speaking the worst they can do is throw something at you. If you have any situational awareness you should be fine even near rallies. The only people who get killed or seriously hurt are the ones who are bumbling blind idiots who walk into the middle or wear trump hats, or the ones trying to actually provoke them.

If anyone actually wants to be malicious and harm you, and you're not being a spacially blind idiot or you're not trying to bait them, then just let them run at you and shoot them. Easy enough.

#trashcanlivesmatter

Infiltrate them and then kill them all.

scatifa*
6 scatifa*

Fuck off, /leftypol/.

No one here is scared of a bunch of scrawny fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXKdXk2zBwQ

you only need to be scared if you are a trashbin

This is a nasty welfare nig nog with tons of baby daddies. Have at her, if you wanna get your white pride rage on. Skanky cheating whore. Lies like she breathes. FB url is Zeldamaster1980. Goes by Serenity Love, ha. Fucking disgusting.

Yes user, I'm totally scared of some white rich kids and not Tyrone in the corner that has already done time for robbing and raping poor white kids.

Already working on it, but not exactly in the "Hey, I'd like to join" sense. I just frequent their territories and gather information.

>leftypol/antifa/leddit faggot LARPing as scared of them in desperate bid to make anyone actually scared of them.

The left doesn't do these protests to actually accomplish anything.

It's about demonstrating to the public that the far left is allowed to destroy things and make a storm against "racists" because being racist is the only thing that is so purely evil that it is literally acceptable for people to kill in the name of hating white people. That's why these big protests happen. It's not about accomplishing anything, it's about demonstrating an idea through violence in order to instill a sense of ideological repression in the minds of the people that the protesters dislike.

It's not about the truth or anything, it's about those people who are onlookers and see the protest and recognize that they are "allowed" to protest like that basically, it's symbolic I would say.

What's up with Sup Forums and all those leftie shills latelly?

Is it a raid or just one autistic guy?

I live in the south, we don't have antifa here and we won't for a long time.

>stand in the road
>get run over
>try to beat people up
>get shot

wrong board and entirely wrong chan, faggot
this isn't /i/ or even neo /i/
also NYPA so fuck off

That big dude who beaten them is cool

You should be afraid

baby the only thing I'm scared of is running out of bullets

>being scared of shit eating heroin junkies.

Legit raid since the Safety Squad days.

In other words, the leader of the alt-right got beat up by a shit loving cuck.

Pretty sure the rational liberals will have no problem defeated racists like you.

scatifa*

Its a raid, they got super triggered by the Safety Squad stuff and then the doxing.

When it happens, I will make sure to go out of my way and eliminating everyone who voted for Mr. Cheetoes. I will get your ideology out of you during water boarding upon entering my plantation asking for food. Please bring your female counterparts so we may enjoy them solely and dearly as we grind them up for burgers afterwards to be enjoyed even more. The sheer irony of hamburgers.

What kind of cuck is scared of a disorganized bunch of teenage faggots?

Really activates the old almond.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So

Soros and his international goons trying to take control of message wherever there is communication

You'll get stabbed in the gut before you know it.

I'm hoping it really pops off so I can have a good reason to buy an AR15 and decrease the surplus cuck population

He's the working class they supposedly support.

Love the fact that she attacks him, attacks back, antifa call the cops cunts, and then she's outright crying about how they didn't defend her.

Back to plebbitland with your safe spacing format, faggot.

Truly terrible OP.
Troll or Shill KYS

Have you guys seen Dave? I like Dave.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRYj2ZX3dE&feature=youtu.be&t=19

I prefer Profa to Antifa.

>By the way, they've asked me to join them on three different accounts. Two in San Francisco, and one in Oakland.

Used to live up there and nobody ever tried to recruit me.

Does it happen at punk shows, or something?

I hear ya brother, the size of that shit eaters dick, is enough to scare the fuck outta me. Looks like his balls haven't even dropped yet.

antifa is quite possibly the faggiest faction i can think of. why would i be scared of 110 pound men and wymmin who need supplemental oxygen after a 12 yard walk?

fuck antifa. fucking pussies we could waste em in a day if we wanted.

>leader of the alt-right
e-celebs like him and milo aren't "Leaders" of anything. There is no "Populist party" with "Populist conventions" and shit. Those fags are only there to make money.

Right you are. Duly noted.

Do you honestly think these threads do anything other than make you look stupid. The shit is not working, also having pride in being white isnt something that can be poorly memed away.

The funny thing is that RWSS isn't even organized on this board, the general got driven off to another place and the actual organizing and what planning exists is in a place too technical for them to reach because they're post web2.0 millenials.

The wording. The syntax. The not-so-subtle psychological thrust.

>Anyone else here genuinely scared of Trump? I was a Trump supporter for quite some time, but when I saw what he said yesterday, Im starting to think I made a mistake.

For the bins? Of course, the poor fools.

>No one here is scared of a bunch of scrawny fags.

Those Scatifa anarchists are the same ones that Alex Jones' cameras caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkdkOvoW9o8

The guy with the flag pole trying to attack him is funny

This is the sheer irony of antifa.

They never attack the ruling class, because it's the ruling class and billionaires like Soros who want open borders.

It's middle class kids attacking working class people for their political beliefs, pretending to be somehow "anti-fascist".

I think we all know Canadian opinions don't count.

Ryder nigga.

Nice, didn't see that. Thanks, user.

Wtf I'm afraid of scrawny unemployed edgelords now.

Happens when I go out for a beer or to party.

Almost any place that offers a fuckload of beers on tap seem to only be punk-influenced, or any place that parties hard that isn't flaming gay has them hanging around.

A year or two ago I was having a brew with a group of friends at a place off of Valencia. An antifa cult sucker-punched him in the back of the head while we were sitting at a table enjoying ourselves. Some fuck with spiked jacket and a jumpy drugged-out expression did the crime.

scatifa*
scatifa*
scatifa*
sheer irony of the scatifa*

Faillllllll.

Imposter shilling is so obvious to all

not gonna lie I voted Drumpf but it's hilarious watching him get inaugurated but seriously guys we can't let nazis get the nuclear codes

It does when you realize Canada is the one responsible for most of the leftist cancer infecting your country.

>Anyone else here genuinely scared of antifa?
Nah, not a whole lot more than I am of just being randomly jumped by thugs. Which is really close to nothing at all.

People are just Antifa members because it gives their life some kind of easy purpose. Kinda like a teenager with identity issues, they'll choose some kind of ideology they like and find a group / clique / organization to circlejerk over it.

All you have to do is: hate capitalism. hate government (but only really if they're republican). They're not there to debate the reasoning behind their protests or apply critical thinking. They're just there to pretend they're fighting for a better and free world, and confirming that they're part of a group. That's literally it. They often express their anger and commitment to the course by destroying public or private property, and less frequently by physical violence. They do this because they can't apply critical thinking to persuade others, so they just destroy stuff.

Antifa is NOTHING but a result of insecure and lonely people with a grudge towards western state capitalism. It brings them purpose. It brings them a sense of belonging.

>For the bins? Of course, the poor fools.

As someone who identifies as a trash bin, I live in abject terror everyday of my life. I think I speak for all Trash-binkin when I say that antifa must be stopped.

That's so true. In order to overcome your fear I suggest you take a helicopter ride

> Anyone else here genuinely scared of antifa?
No, because I`m familiar with full list of their methods and I know what they do and when they do it. You kind of not fear things you know.

They should be dismantled by any means necessary, before it`s too late.

If there are these rotten fascists "antifa" hongweibings on the street, you should not go alone. You should not confront them alone or unarmed. You should use deadly force against them in any legal situation, because they are deadly dangerous.

Many of them have health problems, because they are children of degenerates - drug addicts, etc. So their mental capacity is low enough to follow anti-white lie of anglo. So if you are working in hospital, you should have no problems in not providing them enough help to put them at rest.

If you have troubles with thoughts about how it`s unethical to not medically help people, you can easily find their calls to murdering white people, Russian statistics on healthcare (where 95% of doctors are soviet minorities) or actual stories of nigger/BLM/antifa "doctors" murdering people they deem their political enemies - just white people, cops, white females, old white males with cardio problems. Many such cases.

As long as these people are not banned from being medics themselves, helping society to get rid of them is perfectly in line with Hippocratic Oath.

more like this?

Yep, look at that tatt
archive.is/b1rq4

>"watch out nazis!"
>nazis appears: youtube.com/watch?v=BWwm14MGl3E

and guess what will fucking happen

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

Based commie removers

>scared
>of antifa
Fuck those faggots, bunch of little pussies

>antifachan is stupid enough to think this will work
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
Go home.

Not gonna lie, I used to like leftists, and it's been a lot of fun watching them eat shit, but in all seriousness, we can't let our government be controlled by shit-eating cucks.

>Oh no everybody it's a gang people with deformities, mental handicaps, serious medical conditions, and a girl in a power chair! Everybody stay out of their reach for 2 minutes until one gets winded are has a seizure

Those people have mental issues

In my country it would be perfectly legal to kill these losers. Hell the police would help dispose of the bodies. These cucks always hide their faces because they're cowards. Niggers here rob places and have their faces in full view of security cameras because no fucks will be given by OGs.

Nice bait, fag. No one is afraid of bronies and Moby. Now that we have control of the presidency and Congress, we're about to have control of the Supreme Court. We just ripped the left's throat out. No one protects these nu-males, now. They'll get their teeth removed, legally, and then have a record that won't even get them a job at Starbucks, anymore.

Fuck no. RWDS!

ANTIFA can suck my fucking cock. Those pussy faggots. 2/10 of them are actually worthy opponents.
/FASHWAVE/

No, hiding face and enlisting mentally retarded children is pretty smart. It allows criminals to hide among the crowd, demoralizing police from wasting the enemy.

Also, being in a political youth party myself, I have seen countless of these people.

Let me add that, A LOT of people become politically active for completely other reasons than the politics itself. As I said before, it may serve to bring purpose and a sense of belonging to them.

Here's the hilarious part though: a lot of men join just to find women to fuck. Every organization like this has a small "core group" which takes care of the actual work that comes with running an organization, and the rest are really just there for other reasons.

The rule of thumb is that, if they're not "active members" beyond attending events, they're not really there for the organization itself, but other reasons. For men, that's searching for a girlfriend. Fucking. Every. Time.

Now you might understand why Antifa is as it is. More women are politically active on the left wing. More men will join to find communist pussy.

> and the rest are really just there for other reasons
Yes, the reason is meat shield.

OH LOOK ITS THE RETARDED CONCERN TROLL AGAIN

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS HAVE YOU MADE TODAY SHILL

They only attack in groups and they are skinny college commies that shit are brainwashed they dont carry weapons and when they punch they use open palms or there fist is weird where they will break there fingers there cu\ck\s

>Leaf
Go figure.
However, I'll give you this:
How the hell is he the leader of the alt-right? I don't even know the fucker. Also, how did he get beat up? He literally took two punches and was forced to walk it off because he would've been arrested otherwise?
Now I know, I know, many of us would've rather punched the little cucks brains in with a hammer and I'm quite sure most of us would given the chance, but that doesnt mean anyone should and/or anyone will.
Get fucked leaf.