Brit/pol/ - Good Morning, limeycucks

>SEXIST DRUMPF BEWARE - Kosher Sharia May will meet with the President on Thursday to tell him to stop making sexist comments and to stress how important the (((EU)))'s success is in the wake of his anti-(((EU))) comments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4143932/Theresa-use-Trump-summit-tackle-sexism.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/21/theresa-may-promises-frank-importance-eu-nato-donald-trump/

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's Brexit speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn changes his mind again, this time on whipping Labour to trigger Article 50
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140148/Corbyn-insists-NOT-whipped-MPs-Article-50.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

>Cross-party coalition set up to thwart leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/21/cross-party-mps-group-plots-to-halt-extreme-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/peter-hitchens-chairman-mays-brexit-firecracker-it-was-just-a-pathetic-damp-squib.html#more
behindthepaywallblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/theresa-mays-two-year-brexit-plan-is-hubristic-ignorant-and-laughable/
exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/gunman-sectioned-after-police-firearms-alert-in-exeter/story-30076265-detail/story.html
twitter.com/POTUS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for lib dem majority 2020

milkmanhunter.jpg

> Piers Morgan being based on Andrew Marr

What timeline are we even in anymore

Leave Brexit to me

> NHS IS DA BEST MURICA HOSPITALS SUCK
> Marr goes to america to get life changing treatment

fire up those neurones

Dead thread for Marr?

>NHS
NUT!

Stop doing immoral things.

Britain is for faggots

The queen a shit

TybDT

Don't do drugs.

everyday in every way YMCA is proven wrong like the larping faggot disappointment to his father that he is

Miscegenate instead

Peter Hitchens and Christopher Brooker should be in the OP.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/peter-hitchens-chairman-mays-brexit-firecracker-it-was-just-a-pathetic-damp-squib.html#more

behindthepaywallblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/theresa-mays-two-year-brexit-plan-is-hubristic-ignorant-and-laughable/

>The missile, fired from HMS Vengeance, was reportedly aimed at a sea target off the west coast of Africa but may have gone in the wrong direction, towards the US.

>fire nuke
>it goes the wrong way
It reminds me of the film trope where someone fires a bazooka but they are holding it the wrong way round.

He is simply a clown figure at this point.

Good news I suppose even if Trump's analogy isn't very accurate.

Lads, looking for the UKIP lauren penny wife meme. Anyone have it?

>countdowns on
>she dropped fine china plate.

The Taming of Little Laurie?

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

>Piers Morgan not being a total cunt on AM this morning
2017 is already strange as fuck

I don't know if i'll watch Questions today - maybe if i had some people to shitpost with

>globalisation is important

Are UKIP finished at this point? There isn't a single party dedicated to fighting globalism. UKIP fights mass immigration but salivates when the Tories are spouting about """free trade""". Some Corbyn types might make a few protectionist noises, but they love mass migration.

Greetings, Bongs

Oh shit there is a problem with old out of date devastatingly powerful weapons? Maybe we should update them..... oh we already are? neat

I want to vote for an anti immigration party. Who would it be?

Look at your seat and vote for the more likely one to win out of UKIP and the Tories

If you don't know then UKIP

exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/gunman-sectioned-after-police-firearms-alert-in-exeter/story-30076265-detail/story.html

That was me. Sorry.

Also anglosphere unite!

Yeah, omg i can't remember the ukip meps name!

>Tories are anti-immigration

TOP KEK

Better than fucking Labour or the Lib dems

Morning chaps

The rulling elder refused to allow gooks to our Church.
SHITSKINS BTFO

watching The Big Questions lads

gonna get nice and riled up before I hit the gym

Actions speak louder than words you gullible faggot.

HORY SHIEEEET SOME ACTUAL OPPOSITION ON THE BIG QUESTION

SHUT IT DOWN

WHO WAS THAT BASED SEMEN DEMON

> tfw its only me watching

Muh women's rights

> I disagree with your serious concerns about education

> THE REAL PROBLEM IS BUYING CHILDRENS CLOTHES. LETS NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THAT!!!

Paul Nuttal on Peston

It's rather hilarious. my girlfriend is a diehard racist and a liberal feminist cunt both

>semi skimmed milk
>drunk by lactose intolerant nignogs

Only white men can drink real milk you nigger

How is that even possible

There are angry nativists in this thread

After the break.

Thanks.

>Kosher Sharia May will meet with the President on Thursday to tell him to stop making sexist comments
ahahahahahah

oh god why are our politicians so fucking retarded?

>Torah party

Started before actually. Missed nothing as it was literally like every Nuttall interview

>do you want to privatise the NHS?
>will you be supporting other """far right""" parties in Europe?

That jungle bunny has impressive race mixing degeneracy level milkers

>that nigger smell though

>I’ve been clear about those areas where I feel some of the comments he has made were unacceptable. The whole point about [a special relationship] is that we can sit down and be very frank with each other about what we think.

clickbait desu

just the idea of going to meet a foreign leader of a more powerful country and thinking you are going to tell him off

jesus

Roger Helmer

feminists are legit getting btfo.

this is hilarious. not gettitng riled up at all

rape jokes on the bbc

>That entire feminist panel and crowd getting btfo
This was actaully based as fuck, especially those 2 milfs and foreign guy

Who's this dumb ginger on Preston? Was watching BQ

Worked for Bush

as much of a cunt as he is, there's no denying Milo opened the door for this kind of thing

Glad I wasnt the only one that watched it. I want a clip of that horrible woman saying that the real problem was children's clothing after the based lady talked about suicide and education for a couple minutes. it was too perfect

Ah thanks user

The thing that really got me was one of the first points that Western Feminism thinks we are living in the 3rd World where there is clear oppression
Except they say this while wearing what they want, saying what they want and have access to all of life's needs - except they want more

>Feminism is about Equality
>But why is it called FEMENism and not Egalitarianism?

Can't we just send Nige to negotiate trade deals with Trump instead of Mummy May?

Mother Theresa is going to ruin our special relationship with the Donald because she is a cold ass bitch (and that's why I love her :3)

Real feminists should focus on achieving equality across the globe, in countries where women are still beaten and enslaved

Instead facebook feminists prefer to live in luxury in their western countries and complain about the 0.2% wage gap

I still have a 100% success record for firing Trident missiles.

Well considering that Equality is a False God, i think the only way this will go away is if we hit Mad Max/Fallout level of civilisation crash and they see how reality really works

Criminals should be rehabilitated AND punished

Fortunately this is really easy to push politically.
> WHY SHOULD A SERIAL PEDO DESERVE TO BE REHABILITATED

The scandinavian meme is restricted to academics

>rape jokes on the bbc

post em

I fucking hate this gender politics bullshit

Cant people just be people ffs when will this end

End of a segment discussing feminism the presenter says they had a nice consensual debate.

They were few triggered faces in the crowd.

Only way to win is not play.

>More gender bullshit on Preston
zzzzz

Distinct lack of namefags on here this morning.

Worrying because I know there's no way in hell these fuckers were out last night.

Maybe they've entered a suicide pact.

Why are Sikh's so based?

Don't give us hope.

>watching Peston

Not knowing Jezza is on Sky News right now.

We can only hope.

Because they are a warrior people iirc, at least they were
Same with Gurkhas

Reminder that Sikhs are not based. "Honour" killing, lying, thieving scum.

>>More gender bullshit on Preston
>>watching Peston

so happy I missed it
scrambled eggs for breakie.

Jezza's last line on Sky there, talking about talking to real people.

>"That's what's enjoyful about the job."
>enjoyful

Nishikori

Nishikori

Nishikori

I haven't seen any non white people today. Feels good.

I was getting pretty riled up about these marches yesterday.

But then I realised that it's exactly these sorts of things that got Trump elected in the first place.

But we don't trade anywhere near as much with America as we do with Europe.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Julia Hartley MILF on Sunday Politics

>I haven't seen any non white people today.

yes but you have to leave mommys basement at some point...

Where do you live? Have you gone out today?

>see story about shisha pipe raid
>they're being called hubbly bubbly pipes
Fuck me.

Didn't donald trump not even write the art of the deal?

Cumbria, yes I was walking around and driving around.

Congratulations then. I live in Derby which is 80% white as of the last census, and it is even worse than 80% white on the bus.

twitter.com/POTUS