What's he thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>They just voted for a coward.

What else can I steal?

What?

Mang, I really hope I get my deposit back after getting chicken grease and watermelon juice all over the carpets. You know what fuck it, cracka moving in here after me, he'll deal with this bullshit.

You think that's what Obama spent his time doing?

"I'll lie about attendence"

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

MUPP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA TIPPY TAY BIM BAM SHEEEIT

HAHAHAHA CUNT I JUST SPAT MY DRINK EVERYWHERE

He certainly wasn't working.

Lol find a photo that wasn't taken by the MSM of the same angle they took
This doesn't compare

Should he have been at the time that photo was taken?

He's worried about going to jail.

In 3 weeks news will hit.

"five more minutes to secure my legacy.....damn"

Damn i fucked up big time for this to happen HOW HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED i was the black messiah how could've let this happen ?????

He's a black man who for once actually dindu nuffin.

>those digits

>Tell us what you know

This

"I'm just glad Hillary didn't win"

Ominous digits!! KEK SPEAKS!

NIGGA YOU CANT DO THIS TO US NIGGA THIS OUR HOOME NIGGA, WE WUZ NOT PREPARED FOR THIS, SHHEEITT!!! NIGGA, ALWAYS WHITE NIGGA RUINING EVERYTHING NIGGA, YA'LL FUCKING RACIST ASS NAZIS, ALL OF YOU THIS WUZ OUR HOME NIGGA!! NIGGA DONT TOUCH MUH KEEDS NIGGA FUCKIN' POPO HOW IM GON BUY KFC FOR THEM NIGGA?!?! (I'm not very good at imitating them, this guy got it so much better although I got the same idea)

Btw some say that he's an INTP. If that's the case, it's no wonder he looks now what he looks if he's been consciously lying to his nation for eight years.

Lincoln was also a lanky INTP so its no wonder he gave people Lincoln vibes.
Also thats a good possibility, but its also just because its a stressful job for old men

JUST

WE WUZ HEALTHCARE N SHIT

That's true too but I didn't mention it. Hell, who the fuck would wanna be a president? No matter what you do, how well or with what changes, there's someone who will always hate you and wanna kill you baka. Idk, maybe their age could be explanation too, wasn't JFK for example one of the youngest presidents in USA? He didn't reigned very long though so we don't have other than mind blowing material to analyze him.

>who the fuck would wanna be a president? No matter what you do, how well or with what changes, there's someone who will always hate you and wanna kill you
exactly which is why trump kept putting it off

he isn't the president the US, he is the president it deserves... the media will hunt him, because he can take it, he is not Americas hero but a silent guardian.
a white knight

>he isn't the president the US
*needs
also sorry for the 'tism

Lol that's almost poetic, even though you're quoting Batman.

well considering that baneposting (and ebola-chan) lead us to discover meme magic, I think its kind of appropriate

Muh feminism, with this new abortion law I won't be able to kill all of the babies I want to!!!

Yeah why not (never said it wasn't). Those are great cultural creations.

kek'd, fpbp