There's an anti-trump March in Milan and Rome today

I thought italy was spared by this faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107782749/#107782749
la7.it/la-gabbia/video/milano-vestiti-usciamo-è-tornata-la-politica-19-01-2017-202285
youtube.com/watch?v=O1kRSI8gSQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can some Romanon tell how big this shit is?

This is Germany.

> This is Germany.

No, that's Berlin.

God women are stupid

here's rome

What war on women?

lmao i remember those images

that fucking cunt wearing the american flag. some leaf posted it on Sup Forums and said it would trigger me

he was right.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107782749/#107782749
it was a poo

finlan :D

They are just showing us they are traitors so we know who to target when the day of the rope comes.

This is actually a good thing.

>tfw when you realize the world is protesting your president like the world protested Hitler

What do other countries mean by this?

IS THAT FUCKING FAITH SOARING EAGLE

Chuck your kikes while you can

>March in rome
>for an American president
>with signs in english

I hope they're not Italian. But who am I kidding...

I bet those are the same idiots who went to Switzerland with some refugees back and forth for no other reason than to virtue signal.
Unfortunately the north is starting to fall for this shit, the middle and south are still relatively uncucked.

la7.it/la-gabbia/video/milano-vestiti-usciamo-è-tornata-la-politica-19-01-2017-202285

>don't even know what a voucher is
What were you expecting from a city like this?

I'd bet Soros pays them to do that shit.

>the middle and south are still relatively uncucked.
People here don't have time to give a shit about America, they are more worried about what the government is NOT doing to fix the shit that is wrong in Italy.

This makes sense, makes sense, that's exactly, exactly what they meant. Undeniable, undeniable, you are so smart, so smart.

Are you okay Germany ? You should be used to the bullying by now.

>stop the war on women
>everyone is welcome here
They shouldn't hold 2 protests so close to each other or people will think they're protesting the same thing.

The picture looks like berlin desu senpai

Why are they using english posters if it's not in an english speaking country anyways?

>stop the war on women
Huh?

>war on women

Where do people even get this shit?

Of course there are.
It is the perfect day to virtue signal when you have a pussy: there is no real cause to defend (so no real risk to be in opposition with someone), no real danger and you can say "I was there" while making tons of photos on twitter and instagram.

Soros is so ugly, he might be the ugliest person i have seen this year on the internet.

Shut up or no sex tonight.

It's time men everywhere realize they can just jerk their donger in case of a pussy deficit.

I guess every country has its fair share of faggots. Around 200 "people" protested in Prague yesterday. They didn't want Trump to visit our president Zeman.

Cucks of all countries unite yourself !

Jesus Christ man....From the Roman empire to this....makes me wonder what's going to happen in the U.S. if the libcucks win.

Shut up, Luigi. Go make me a pizza.

w-what about Lega Nord?

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't there daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

ROMANI, ditemi quanti sinistronzi si sono ritorvati davanti al pantheon per protestare contro il Dio- Imperatore

What about other places like Brno?

Are all the cucks relegated to Prague?

>Ask liberals in my city how a small amount of people marching in a foreign country will stop Trump from being President
>They chimp out

I still don't have an answer because outside of a coup (which if done by unarmed liberals will be lol because the average Trump supporter has atleast one gun in their house) I don't see how a small group of foreigners would somehow stop Trump from being President.

God I hate my city sometimes.

I haven't heard about any other protests than the one in Prague. Apart from a few exceptions, cucks are exclusive to that place.

>w-what about Lega Nord?

Only rural and suburban retards vote for that scam party, it should've died years ago.

I see journalists on TV asking marchers why they're protesting, and they NEVER give a real answer.

>We're fighting for rights!
>We're making sure our voice is heard!
>We're building bridges and standing up against hate!

It's like this goddamn talk show from GTA.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1kRSI8gSQY

REEEEE I M IN ROME ! Should i go out with my Trump t shirt?

I don't even understand why would anyone even vote for them, literally the resident doormat party constantly leeching off any other big party and getting nothing in return.

do it cunt

Those wellfare leeches have a lot of time on their hands. They protest, because they have nothing better to do and they seek an approval of their peers. They think they are doing something important, because apart from the protests, their lives are dull.
If Hillary won and was to visit our country instead of Trump, I can't even imagine myself protesting against that. It's not like I would change anything and a simple visit wouldn't affect me in any way.

It's more of a cult than a party.

not electing MADAME PRISONER is a hate crime against womyn, stupid sexist goy.
Check your privilege!

Dumb cunts making me ashamed of sharing a gender with them.

Comedy gold, watching comfy interviews to these social media and meme paid protestors on YT and tv exposing them is pure pleasure, RT also does a great job laughing at them.

Again? There was one in Milan yesterday... like 50 cunts showed up

>war on women

wtf are they talking about

Oh Berlin...you really deserve a convoy of Trucks of peace

Fucking this, these people have no idea what forces they are awakening

do it!
I would do it to, if I had one

It's rome, you could go around with a mussolini t-shirt and nobody would care.

Its always fucking women.

They're one of the main reasons the west is in the mess its in.

I unironically believe this

Why cant I fucking unSchopenhauer myself

Psss, hey girls, wanna some liberation?

>there are people protesting the elected leader of a foreign country, in their own entirely seperate countries
It boggles the mind.

fucking kek'd at that picture what the fuck

someone put him in the painting

agreed, women need to be beaten. western men have been domesticated however and lack the will to do so. the Muslims have no problem with it, and as such women want to be dominated and now they're stabbing us in the back for it.

>fucking kek'd at that picture what the fuck
Good cosplay.

Hey stupid cunt, that's Berlin.

Genocide them Italia, you have some experience by now. Don't let them spread.

If leftists cared they had plenty of time to rewrite the laws making immigration easier instead of complaining when someone wants to enforce the actual laws

So why are these retarded countries trying to interfere with the us election?