Continually try to scam one another

>Continually try to scam one another
>No pride or effort in work
>Gibs me that healthcare and housing
Are Chinese actually worse than jews? Or is it just because of their numbers?

jeitinho mentality comes in every society that struggles with poverty

No, chinks are just sub-human.
All the smart ones with any integrity went to japan before history was even being written.

I prefer the chinese over americans any day desu

Chinese are fucking disgusting.

numbers

your average mainlander is fairly jewish, but not very intelligent.

Chinks are hardworking as fuck. Evil as they may be you cant deny their work ethic.

just joking, I wouldn't suicide, my heart will give up in a couple of years anyways

they're not like Jews. Jews can be intelligent and humorous.

chinks are less than animals. closer to niggers, but cowardly.

the reason why they always call themselves "asians" is because no one wants to call themselves chinee.

This makes me wonder what will happen when they are lifted out of poverty and don't have to work so hard.

well "chinese" isn't a particularly accurate word anyways, they call themselves zhongguo rén, I would prefer being called magyar instead of hungarian as well, so at that point I don't really care, might as well call me european instead, neither is an accurate term for me

I call it gimme dattery

gimmedat mentality gets stronger the less you have, it's not really race specific, a black man who's born in a rich family won't have such mentality and a white man who grows up in a poor environment will have that mentality

it would probably result in half the world dieing.

>Ur an faget ^_^

that's just what happens in a desperate society without the important traditions that keep people decent

maoism is a helluva drug

mađari su mongoli

all the chinks need to do is nuke you guys 3 times and you'll like them more than the americans
don't make me send the hunchback after you again

not from my experience

in the small towns I grew up in where mostly everyone was poor, the poor people were often the kindest and most generous. when I moved to the city and worked around wealthy people they were some of the shittiest, most greedy fags I've met in my life.

bit rude

How do you think they got so rich in the first place?

well you say they were poor, but I assume they didn't have a problem with food and basic neccessities, also people generally had a house with a nice garden, as well as at least one car whereas the "rich" city people live in a flat that they pay rent for, have no car and have to go to the park filled to see any greenery, they might make more money but they also spend more and their net wealth is below the average village person with a small bit of land or a house
get rekt m8

>jeitinho mentality comes in every society that struggles with poverty
>well you say they were poor, but I assume they didn't have a problem with food and basic neccessities,

I don't see the inconsistency, if you have a big house with a garden and stuff your face with cheesy puffs while watching netflix then sorry but I don't consider you poor, maybe look at how chinese rural farmers live and then say they're shit people for trying to make ends meet