Why do Muslims do with dog ears?

Is this phenomenon connected to the African or Asian charm or drug business?
Anyway, fuck them. Sign the petition.

dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745

Other urls found in this thread:

bomba32.com/haber/isparta/baskandan-cok-sert-tepki/18853.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Shepherd_Dog
vehaber.org/haber/24785/yavru-kopegin-kulagini-kesen-saldirganlar-serbest-birakildi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What shit hole country is this from?

It was fake. It was an art project

RELIGION OF PEACE

I'd say Turkey

bomba32.com/haber/isparta/baskandan-cok-sert-tepki/18853.html

I'd like to take those boys moose hunting. They need to take a walk down the two track.

>The two lawless individuals live in the municipality of Isparta, Turkey.

Yeah you got me, this made me mad. I fucking hate people so god damn much.

Damn. I want to make money on petitions as well.

scum

Why they fuck is it always about dogs?
They are more humans dying horribly in Africa and Asia every day than they are dogs dying unnaturally in a decade.

Because domesticated animals generally lack the agency to defend themselves from some asshole who wants to hurt them, and generally act out of instinct and not out of premeditated malice. People, on the other hand, are the opposite for the most part.

That, and dogs are cute and cuddly.

>That, and dogs are cute and cuddly.
What about African and Asian children?
Not cute enough to give a fuck about Americans murdering them daily?

friendly reminder that animal abusers are on par with niggers

>American's murder african and asian children*
*citation needed

>Not cute enough to give a fuck

Bingo

You are murdering Asians since 9/11 non stop.

is that booger1488?

*citation still needed

Also, should you decide to cite your claim, remember that "murder" is not the same as "war"

>"murder" is not the same as "war"
It's not? I thought that bombing the shit out of civilians in Irak, Syria, Libya and Afhanistan counts as murder.

Can confirm that they do this shit in Afghanistan.
All the dogs there had sliced off ears or smashed up shouts.

But why? Do they eat them? Stick them in their asses? For what purpose?

Doga dont have feelings, who gives a shit

>Why do Muslims do with dog ears?

Envy

>for what purpose?
They don't really have one except to satisfy their savage instincts on a lower life form.

Pretty sure they are just being cruel for it's own sake.

They consider dogs unclean and take a low view of strays.

i will gas you

Its called collateral damage Mr bleeding heart, and comparing it to blatant animal torture is stupid and pathetic.

those aren't even humans

check out this pic of some Polish murderers. Between 1939-1941 they murdered countless innocent germans. They even murdered innocent German children who dindu nuffin. The worst part is that these monsters were actually praised for these heinous murders, both in Poland and in the UK, where this photo was taken.

Your society is obviously very sick. The only other explanation I can even imagine for tolerance of such a terrible crime is that, perhaps, there is a difference between murder and warfare and they weren't murderers at all, but patriots doing their duty during wartime.

What the heck makes you think that? More people would be cruel to a dog than a human. Even if it were true that more humans being tortured etc than dogs, there are many more humans than dogs, it's estimated that there are not even 1 billion dogs.

I saw this yesterday and it's been bothering me ever since. It takes a special kind of cunt to do this to an animal that trusts humans so much.

Humans were herd following and managing animals for millions of years. Most of pre historical warfare involved fighting over livestock.

The most successful genes came from pools in which empathy towards animals was favorable as it increased the wealth and welfare and thus life expectancy of your clan.

So basically if you hate dogs your genetically a subhuman.

>Middle easterners = asian

I don't care what geography teacher or professor told you, middle easterners are middle easterners, and do not fall under any population category even close to "asian".

When can we just wipe this scum out? I am sick of their existence.

>Iraq (/Jˈræk/, Listeni/Jˈrɑːk/, or /aJˈræk/; Arabic: العراق al-‘Irāq; Kurdish: عێراق Eraq), officially known as the Republic of Iraq (Arabic: جمهورية العـراق About this sound Jumhūrīyyat al-‘Irāq; Kurdish: كۆماريى عێراق Komari Eraq) is a country in Western Asia

Why are you so fucking stupid?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Shepherd_Dog
>The ears of the Caucasian Shepherd Dog are traditionally cropped, although some modern dogs are unaltered, as many people believe that this practice is unethical and cruel.

afghanistan is not the middle east you shithead

Middle easterners do not have anywhere near the IQ of actual asian toilet cleaner. They are hardly related. The only thing they share is somewhat similar shade of brown and a lack of empathy.

please kys.

Are you proxying toilet cleaner or is there really a person this fucking retarded to not comprehend that I am speaking specifically of the difference of population between "middle easterners" and actual "asians"?

>Afghanistan Listeni/æfˈɡænᵻstæn/ (Pashto/Dari: افغانستان, Afġānistān), officially the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, is a landlocked country located within South Asia and Central Asia.

>Trimming the size of the flaps when they are a pup is the same as flat amputation of the entire ear of a grown dog.

Slavs confirmed for mongoilian genetic dead end.

>Syria (Listeni/ˈsJ.rJə/; Arabic: سوريا Sūriyā), officially known as the Syrian Arab Republic (Arabic: الجمهورية العربية السورية al-Jumhūrīyah al-ʻArabīyah as-Sūrīyah), is a country in Western Asia,

ive been to ME and confirm that its because they have dog-fighting matches where they make puppers fight to the death. arabs HATE dogs. its their version of cockfighting. once i keked when i saw a match, the dog that won latched onto the faggot that must have been his "owner"s hand and tore it up really badly. faggot came running up to us looking like he was about to pass out all pale bleeding everywhere and we told him to fuck off. JUST.

puppers also hate arabs too, we had a dog that would follow us 1-200 ks through the desert just so it could hang around us because we didnt kick it and fed it and shit.

So nobody is going to say anything about the hair style ah?

There he goes making the geography argument again and again and again, being purposely obtuse as if he is so clever.

Too bad it's spam as you could fit all of that in a single post.

they cut off the ears so the other dog cant latch onto them is what im saying.

Afghanistan has a border with China, so China is also not Asia ?

Just admit that you are shit at geography.
Hindus from India are also Asians.

Is it weird that people torturing dogs makes me irrationally spiteful. Far more than people torturing other people, which I'm kind of numb to

>american
>geography
Kek

I am a Muslim, this is fucking disgusting. I know people will look at this without caring, but I would behead these faggots if I could. This is absolutely haram and vile.

looks british or german, could be france tho

>haram
Bullshit, link the relevant passage from the Qur'an

Its obviously turkey you fucking cuck
> many animal abuse videos come from turkey

Yet my argument is not that of geography, but of racial distinctions. Claiming middle easterners are asian is like claiming chinese are russians you fucking tard.

Are dogs born in barns horses?

>germans
>winning wars

things like this happens all over eastern europe also, They cut their tales and ears, thats quiete common here.

so you say that some people in china are not real asians, as there are ethnis, which live in afghanistan, china and pakistan and inida. So this people are not asians?

Many such cases!

Why would you ever care about conflict between humans? Adults can do insane shit to one another before I bat an eye while if it were an animal, the smallest thing will make me pissed off.

I spend the last 20 mins or so looking into this. Like all things religious, the scholars seem to say that you shouldn't be cruel to animals but there will always be some fuckface who figures out a way to justify it, or simply isn't a good muslim. I'm as anti-islam as any self-respecting polak but honestly there is no justification in the koran, and it seems to specifically prohibit animal cruelty. Animal cruelty happens everywhere, including homogeneous christian cultures, so the problem, isn't specifically an islamic one (unlike, say, stoning sluts in the town square which only seems to happen in the muslim world). Its not a very christian act to rape a child, but christian's still occasionally rape children. Likewise, it is truly not an islamic act to torture an animal, but that's not going to stop some muslims. That said, I can't help but wonder if animal cruelty is more widespread or acceptable in islamic shit holes. This picture gives no context, and it very well could be true that the other people in that town would string those kids up if they saw them hurting that dog. Or maybe not. We would need to ask a real mudslime, preferably a westernized apostate who will give an honest answer.

The funniest part is that the one passage, about how you have to do good to everything that your right hand owns, is also used to explain why you shouldn't unnecessarily beat your wife either. They consider dogs and women to be at the same tier of social importance, praise kek

Have you seen the one where some fucking roach adopts a kitten, stabs it pulls out its entrails and streams it slowly dying.
>posted on his facebook

>Honest answer about islam from a mudslime

You cant even trust an english translation of the Qur'an, because they sanitize it

Heard that from an saudi ex muslim woman from toronto..

>honest answer from a mudslime

No, that's not what I said. Look up what "apostate" means.

It's not an ideological thing, it's a subhuman thing. Chinks and niggers also love to torture animals, for example.

>muslims

you don't know much about underground dog fighting do you user
this shit happens almost everywhere in the world

People cut off shepherd dogs ears, because wolves go for ears, bringing the dog down.

Same fos illegal dog fights I suppose

I'm all for islam bashing, but Sup Forums is getting ridiculous.

How's that an islamic practice, it's done to make the dog more aggressive, same as cutting of the tail. It surely is a subhuman thing to do, but it's done in many slavic countries, too. Sometimes it's the tail that gets cut in order to get the same effect.

Goal is to get a more aggressive dog for underground dog fighting or guarding.

This thread needs to end
Mods need to stop this
I want to kill people
I try to ignore it
But there it is
Why shouldn't I cut off nigger noses
I like dogs more than niggers
Lets cut up niggers
Mods need to delete this or niggers might be soup

LEAVE PUPPERS ALONE

fucking mudshits and soulles chinks

Lets chop up faggots
Dogs are better than faggots
What if we cut up faggots?

The dog seems so fucking happy to be able to escape wolf, in a city, in 2016-17 now
Not like they just fucking tear out his ears for no reason but cruelty, yeah, pure good muslims thinking about the best for that dog.

You are quite the idiot aren't you?

Man, that spaniard is really angry about the holes in his street

Lets cut off liberals ears
We should mutilate them
Turn them into burger
Keep posting this

Dogs are unclean. You need to murder them, no matter what...

No, you need to die. Someone should kill you and your entire useless family

>Cutting dog ears

Bad thing but are not the muslims doing this.

All the pitbulls get this treatement in west

>Dogs are unclean
Why exactly?
Inb4 because god said so.

One dog is worth a thousand terrists.

I once had a muslim friend with a terrifying phobia of wolves. Being the good friend that I am, I wanted desperately to help him. One night I dropped some rohypnol in his kebab. After he was sound asleep, I carefully removed his ears with a box cutter. When he woke up he was so happy to be freed of his wolf-terrors that he screamed my praises for hours.

Muslims hate dogs because one time Muhammad painted himself into a corner where he said angels would show up at a set date and location, and they didn't, so he came back with a message from said saying it was a nearby dog's fault he didn't show up because angels think dogs are gross.

Islam has had it out for dogs ever since.

This

>Online petitions

The ginger is called Hasan Kuzu. The brown one is called Neşet Yaman'a.
THEY NEED GETTING. Spread their names like AIDS.
vehaber.org/haber/24785/yavru-kopegin-kulagini-kesen-saldirganlar-serbest-birakildi.html

FUCK THIS!!! PEOPLE THAT NEEDLESSLY TORTURE ANIIMALS ARE FUCKING SCUM! THEY ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE. THESE PEOPLE DESERVE NO MERCY, THEY HONESTLY DESERVE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!

I'd literally chop you up, garbage race
I'd cut off your poo nose and feed it too you. I'd cut off your insignificant penis, and feed it too you. Oh, you don't want to eat it? I'll cut your tongue off, your lips, and feed them to you.

autism

Muslims hate dogs so much; Muslims in Malaysia tried banning hotdogs because it had dog in it's name and would not bring it back unless the name was changed.

Man... I HATE THIS FUCKERS!

Die. You should die. There are 7 billion garbage people eating and shitting on this ball. Torturing you is nothing. It's insignificant, like you and everyone you've ever met.

ear cropping is not the same as ear removal

everybody that is comparing a professional breeder or veterinarian cropping ears to a couple of kids with a rusty pocket knife cutting the ears off a dog in a dirty alleyway are fucking retarded. Its like the difference between heart surgery and being stabbed in the heart

>muh edgy
Faggot

Aren't they made from pig intestines though? Wouldn't that make them ultra haram?

No, African and Asian children are not cute. Especially African ones.

>Irak

I like dogs infinitely more than people. I don't want people to die either but hurting a dog is not cool.

muslims have nothing to do with islam

As a dog owner this makes me rage. I want to do the same to them.