Did you forget about us, user?

I made this thread a day ago, and hesitated in making it a 2nd, but i feel obligated to make it one last time before this election is just a memory, and America is great again.

Over the course of this gruesome meme war, we put in days worth of shitposting, and some anons unfortunately didn't make it to the end. Some didn't even get to see Trump nominated. So all i ask is you take a moment to remember our brothers who didn't get to enjoy the fruits of their labor, and bathe in the delicious tears of Liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=yee1HACD1HE&list=LLIPYhcHvVQT2aPJkVpFQLSw&index=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

F

F

Wtf I hate mexicans now

F
You did it for him Ameribros. 6 days later you didn't let him down.

This thread isn't only for us maple bro.

F

Rest in peace brothers

I'm pretty sure this is someone who is in hospital and they're just fucking around, what prooof is there he died

F

The will of those left behind propels us towards the hopes of those yet to come.

See you on the other side, buddy.

F

What the fuck proof do you expect? Him shitposting from beyond the grave?

F
like tears in the rain

F

Thanks for the giggle

thanks my dude

f
lets hope thinks get better for people like us.

F

shame he died, at least he got what he wanted.

F

Long road ahead of us.. but we took the first step.

F

F
Godspeed

I hope that Mexican's mother got struck with Lou Gehrig's disease. Would pay my house mortgage twice just to get to rape her

May user find eternal peace in Heaven, and may we all meet him there to shitpost for all of eternity.

Your fight is over user
Rest well.

>He gave up on life after the billing dept. showed him his bill if he had chosen to live.

F

Jews have taken another life it seems

F

F

F

May your afterlife be free of the faggotry of this life.

F

F

Calm down

half of you retards weren't even here when it happened

F

>Ive been here that long and that frequent to remember most of these

F

God bless that noble faggot.

F

F

F

If only he could be with us now and see the fruits of our labors in his honor...

F

This made it all worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo

It still seems unreal to me.

F

F
See you soon.

>when a government abandons it's combat vets

FUCK YOU WEED MAN

F

This made so so fucking angry. This is just one man. There are thousands just like him

Who cares, people die every day and they get replaced with newborns

Why all these feels on a sunday afternoon

boo fucking hoo, you're going to die.
kys faggit
F

F, the wall must be built.

f

F

if you're reading this now, you know you didnt make it
but then again you kinda knew that anyway
Trump winning
you know deep down how unlikely that is

post more dying anons pls
it makes me feel the deep feels

The weak shall die first

F

this

F you glorious bastards.

F

F

F

Rip Tay

>That dirty Mexican

F

F

Maverick

epic reddit thread guys xD
he le died xDD

Seth Rich was his name

F

He's in a better place boys

F...

F Rest well space cowboys

F

Please allow outside funding of bricks with customs messages engraved Americans.

I treasure my remark to a grandson who asked, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the Meme war?" "No", I answered, "But I shitposted in a company of heroes".

F

Weak, but not forgotten.

F

Probably died from a curable illness that went left unattended because no healthcare. Irony.

F
Goodnight godbless.
I'm sorry you had to leave us before we did.

F

F

It's literally against the law to not have health insurance in our country and you know that. He either died of some terminal condition or he was just in for routine procedure and was fucking around

F

F

F

F

PFFFFF fucking loser

F

F

So much fighting. Good people lost, but we've come so far in shit posting. I sometimes wonder why we do it.

FFFF
F
FFF
F
F

well damn....rest in peace fellas, hope the afterlife holds better shitposting prospects.

at least such faggots now die faster since drumpf's gonna repeal your healthcare. ROT IN HELL

F
im sure they will all keep keking from above. i would even believe they are at cause for creating memes in reality like the shiteating cuckhold of antifa through shitposting in the other world