Please dont defend this human trash. (Im talking about the trash who got punched)

please dont defend this human trash. (Im talking about the trash who got punched)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120216183528/http:/www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/is-black-genocide-right
youtube.com/watch?v=2S_sJno6GSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I love Dick now

Dickie Spencer is a fag lover. He deserves no sympathy

Do not know who this kid is but I sure love the cut of his jib

He's right. The Greeks did invent gay.

lmao

t. Jamal

Sounds like an edgelord desu.

>does human civilization need the black race?
It's a good question. If every nigger in the world just disappeared tomorrow, in what way would humanity be worse off?

holy shit did he actually say that... I can't believe I ever supported him.

Peanut butter.

It's starting to seem more and more possible that he really always was nothing more than the controlled opposition in order to get Trump into the WH with a sort of subcultural "movement" to piggy back with.

I mean, I never saw him say anything like that until NOW that he's suddenly been written in as our "leader" ... so everyone now can point to him and say that's what we all believe. I mean this fucking divide and conquer shit is evil as fuck. The fact that people would drive humanity against itself for nothing more than to hold power by making humans fight eachother and turn away from the common enemy showcases truly evil soulless intent.

That quote is fucking disgusting. It's a shame they didn't crack his skull on the fucking pavement and leave him to bleed out and seize.

>leftists boast about white genocide
>white genocide is a good thing

>Spencer says the same about blacks
>the horror
>the liberal cowardnice

dude is a msm/ftn strawman nobody here has a boner for him.

thats why Sup Forums is hyperoffended by him being punched?

Pretty much. The guy's fake.

We hate antifa, not because they punched Spencer, but because they are subhuman criminal vermin that deserve to be executed.

nobody fucking cares. the guy is controlled opposition and a faggot

>ftn
Fash the Nation?

This prick rich spence is a disgrace, the protester should have knocked him the fuck out. He is the definition of controlled opppsition, there's no way he means half the shit he says.

He's a plant to make the "alt right" look more extreme and hatefilled than it is. Just the term "alt right" which he constantly brings up is a label made by the media to demonize people who don't swallow their lies.

Fuck this guy

ya, thats the dude that got doxed or am I mistaken?

You are mistaken. You're thinking of Mike Enoch from The Right Stuff (TRS). Fash the Nation left TRS after the revelations.

I usually don't condone sucker punching but that spencer faggot deserved it

>a good post by a leaf

do you have some proofs?

icic thanks for the clarification.

carry on

I'm pretty sure this is the article that Spencer refuted on Twitter today. It's an article from a site he edited, but it wasn't written by him.

Read the entire article Before you judge Colin Liddell.
That's right, Richard Spencer didn't even say that.
web.archive.org/web/20120216183528/http:/www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/is-black-genocide-right

>leaf
Like this place doesn't make it seem bad enough? Spencer is a fucking liberal compared to this place. Who exactly is he /worse/ than? r/the_donald?

Spencer is nothing more than a plant used to divide the right

wtf I love Spencer now

Yes but how? The right seems to divide itself pretty naturally, what makes Spencer so special? The fact that he came up with a catchy name?

True, PB market is probably sustained largely by the AA population and immediate removal of this demographic would likely cause PB pricing and sales to plummet

>please dont defend this human trash. (Im talking about the trash who got punched)
ok

2nd.
He's a twat.

>common enemy
Ironically, this is also other humans lol

Can I get a link to where he said this?

Seems very unlike him, and I doubt Jared Taylor would be associated with him if he has said things like this.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

WHITE POWER!

*Your

FUCK

This is not a worthless Sup Forums post, it's a Twitter post. Do it with proper grammar. RETARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He didn't. He edited it, but he wasn't the author.

How?

He's on the level of those basement-dwelling delusional nazi revivalists on this board.

Nationalism is fine, but they are literally hoping for a specific German 1940's brand of governance in America, which inherently is fucked on so many levels. They deserve their own ropes for how stupid they sound. Be a nationalist, be a racial supremist that's fine, don't buy WW2 memorabilia and think it's relevant like an autistic loser.

>(Im talking about the trash who got punched)

This one?

>pic related

It looks like "Woke Pharma" literally fell for the device the author was talking about.

Getting outraged about a hypothetical black genocide to draw the reader's attention to the white genocide of south africans.

How retarded are niggers?

The real shame is, there's always a double standard.

The press freaked out and called for a National Conversation every time some shithead punched a protestor at a Trump rally. If Trump fans pulled a Portland, running through the streets, intimidating motorists, smashing windows, what would press reaction be? You don’t need me to tell you: pants-shitting hysteria fascism

> OMG Hitler.

When Lefties really did that: “meh, that’s what Lefties do.” No need for a National Conversation.

The hard Left selectively uses violence, normalizes it with weasel words:

> “Direct action.”
> “Diversity of tactics.”
> “Nonviolent property damage.”
> “Antifa.”

Basically they have every excuse they can imagine, but will cry if someone badtouches them.

Because we hate antifa communist degenerates more than we think Spencer is a tool

I'm right there with you dude. Shit is fucked up.

I really can't find anything wrong with Spencer's reasoning, tbf.

Really, what have the blacks ever contributed to the human race?

I'm not the biggest Spencer fan, but he seems far from a nazi LARPer. The only 'nazi' thing he's done afaik is that he did that "Hail Trump" salute thing that one time. In fact he's counter-signalled neo-nazis quite a few times, pissing off the larpers here. He's a pretty liberal ethnonationalist.

I just see all this shit about Spencer, either radically pro-Spencer or radically anti-Spencer. He just seems very kinda, idk, boring to me? He's not a LARPer, he's not a civcuck nationalist, he's just kinda ok.

> Leaf
Was a good today

>Does human civilization need the Black race?
Seems like a reasonable question to me.

>says the antifa pawn who are trying to take down any new meaningful rightwingers and denounces Jared Taylor and David Duke

wishing violence and death on someone for having an opinion

t. tolerant liberl

the people on the right are pretty much in unity at this point, classically liberal, libertarian with some sway on how much intervention we can tolerate on foreign policy.

the only thing we are still working on is throwing out the rinos, and anti-american globalist shills. It appears divisive because we debate on who is acceptably in agreement with right ideology, but the base has a solid comprehensive ideology.

The left on the other hand, has got some soul searching to do. When you have prominent liberals getting on tv and saying "the democrats have no platform except identity politics". Its a problem, and they will continue to loose until they reform as a solidified collectivist party

>woke pharma

WE

All that punch did was radicalize a couple hundred thousand who were on the fence, for his cause. Literally works out in noone's but the elite's favor.

He promotes death and violence. Better him than millions of innocent black lives.

>peanut butter patent filed by Kellogg's a full decade before GWC did his work
>people still give him credit despite it being in production and on shelves.

addendum
youtube.com/watch?v=2S_sJno6GSA

>Better him than millions of innocent black lives.

Are the dozens of millions of non-innocent ones fine?

no he doesn't, he just wants White countries for White people, and to stop White geNOcide

you don't support White GeNOcide, do you?

>black lives
>innocent

Abo petrol-sniffer detected.

>and anti-american globalist shills

You know where to begin.

>liberal ethnonationalist.
Dude, spencer is a pan-european imperialist.

He wants all whites to be united under a single leading body, to counterbalance the emerging asian and monkey culture.

stay mad

If you don't believe what he said right there then you aren't alt right.

It's always the same. I expect both sides got something out of it. I kinda think Spencer believes in himself, but focus has been pulled on him. King of the fools...

It still surprises me that homo erectus are able to use what they call "the white mans magic box" (computers) to express themselves on an obscure amphibian portraiture forum.

Pol has no leader, faggot.
sage

Is that legitimately verbatim Spencer? Assuming it is I'm even more vehemently against him being affiliated with Sup Forums.

The Jews trained them to so they could disrupt out meme magic.

the NBA would be so fucking boring.

>both sides want to kill each other for having the wrong opinions

human "logic"

Again, not his biggest fan. I know he said something along the lines of "No more brother wars", but I wouldn't know about that. I'd be interested in reading more if you have a source. I'm not a pan-white nationalist, but I am a white nationalist for America.

Okay, this convinced me.

Fuck niggers and heil Hitler. This is some serious out of vontext reframing right here, and these niggers are fucking WINNING this debate because THEY FUCKING HAVE BLACK SKIN and VICTIM POINTS.

Screw those niggers.

>you're

No. Their socio-economic status and environment lead them down a poor path where they felt they had to make poor decisions to survive the situation forced upon them by oppressive white society. Black Lives Matter. ALL black lives.

America is part black. Just like UK is part black now. Your ancestors brought slaves there. Now their descendants have nowhere to return. Just like you're also bringing Syrian refugees into your home.

Don't be scared about change, it's a positive thing to do that should be praised and emulated.

Don't disparage the first Australian peoples. They're many and diverse.

>watching roided blacks play sportsball makes ruining your country worthwhile

>you're
Thanks for proving his point.

Do it need you? :^)

ya, I'm not a fan of zuckerberg. but I'm talking about politicians.
There are still plenty of republicans in office that are compromised.
No use spending political capital on fools like zuckerberg when I can just not use his company's shitty service and be happy.

>They're many and diverse.

Can't say they look all that diverse to me. I can't even tell the difference between sexes.

>Don't be scared about change
it's genocide

deliberately wiping out White people, what kind of evil person are you to support genocide?

Where the fuck do these /r/thedonald tier posters fucking crawl from? It's crazy how much opinion swings between threads.

[citation required]

White genocide is a conspiracy theory lol. Don't tell me you believe in conspiracy theories...

Because you're ignorant. You should travel to Australia one day and learn more about them and their culture.

God when did Sup Forums become so civic nationalist

This. I lived in the states for 20 years and always said that if everyone who hated retrograde nigger "culture" voted with their wallets a great deal of atavistic simian mating ritual level degeneracy (twerking etc.) would be wiped from the popular consciousness overnight.

why are people triggered by "You are"?

>imadethis.jpg

Read the whole quote in context I'm pretty sure he's using (((Tim Wise))) kike strategy of destroying "Whiteness" the concept, and flipping it back at them to expose their hypocrisy and double standards.

Even if it was literal (which I really doubt), if something is cancerous to society, at what point do you cut the tumor out?

when we realized that (AUTISTIC SCREECHING INTENSIFIES) publicly about nazi shit is not an effective strategy?

Spencer used to be aware that moderating your message publicly (hence: the alt right label, free of nazi baggage) was smart, but now he's okay with hailing and letting jews into the movement, so ... what's the point?

>You should travel to Australia one day and learn more about them and their culture.

Start issuing hunting licenses for them again. Its amazing what a little incentive can do.

Their culture is worthless and pathetic and every single one of them is a shit stain on the country.

He never did the salute he just raised a glass.

you don't think 2 or more people have ever planned anything in secret? how naive

if it's not happening, why are ALL White countries projected to become minority White in the next hundred years?

and once they are 49% and have no political power, will they decline further? or will it stop at 40%? 30%? 1%?

Ok, wasn't sure, but now I know your shitposting.

>If you are liberal cowardice entices you to defend him
?

who the fuck ever said white genocide is a good thing?