I feel nothing anymore. Moral arguments have no effect on me. This board is childlike in its innocent devotions...

I feel nothing anymore. Moral arguments have no effect on me. This board is childlike in its innocent devotions. My only pleasure is knowing I used to be like you. Who else here has seen some shit?

Tell me more OP.

Pretty much life after shilling on pol for 4 months and trolling Putin apologists.

Are you euphoric right now?

What trauma have you endured then, OP? Or are you maybe just tumblr tier getting triggered by pics online due to some imaginary experience?

yore closer to the true and genuine ultimate red pill than you know

How long are you browsing Sup Forums?

Go read some books, faggot

>WAR HUH
>WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
In all seriousness, I am truly sorry for what you've seen. I was a nurse in Iraq. I've never seen the front lines but I've seen the men who have. It messed them up real bad and sent fucking shivers down my back. I pray you're getting some help.

Well I was raped as a child does that count as some shit? stop trying to be overly enigmatic and/or euphoric

I've seen people killed. I've done some stuff in my time. And through all of it, I've racked up 13 years on Sup Forums, 6 of them on Sup Forums and /new/.

I feel nothing except the rush of victory and the hollow of defeat. Appeals to authority, morality and philosophy have no purchase. I'm pragmatic to the core.

SO basically Sup Forums makes you a jew?

I know what you speak of user. Too many years of high stress employment and the threat and actual physical altercations. That I've learned to handle fine but the realization that if I have children and grandchildren they will fight in an actual race war in my country due to the governments current policy's is absolutely horrifying to me

>I feel nothing anymore. Moral arguments have no effect on me. This board is childlike in its innocent devotions. My only pleasure is knowing I used to be like you. Who else here has seen some shit?

>seen some shit...

Dude I only started browsing pol this year (am 18) had several jobs, stressful upbringing (divorced parents both alcoholics in eastern Europe) not only I didn't have any life joy before browsing I didn't have any belief that things could get better and this place just approved my feelings and thoughts. The hardest part is knowing that your parents are giving you shit about your choices but you know that they had it easy and my generations children(if they have any) will have it hundred times harder.

When the western people left in less than 100 years are 1/3 of the population and they are all currently moral relativists that have had their culture and morals completely destroyed by Marxist ideology's and beleive they can self identify as god knows whatever they choose. The people can't even recognize a threat and identify it anymore and govt/media actually apologize for the people attacking us and call out anyone questioning their narrative as nazis and have now passed hate speech laws in my country that can put me in jail for speaking my opinion on these subjects

>morality
Spook

I hear you user. Dads family came over from Czech after the war and grandpa was fucked from fighting in the war. Dad had severe head injurys and was a violent prick to all of us. It's was and is comfy here for now but currently it's almost impossible for young people to have a chance and it will only get worse. I can't imagine what you are facing

How are leftist policies in Canada now?

It's a train wreck

Tredeau has attempted to go full sjw and is starting to get caught up in scandals now. A lot of people are not so happy at this point with him at least and the way our government runs so fucked up and inefficiently that he hasn't really been able to ram anything through other than having our hate speech law revised

I'm naturally that way but enjoy moral arguments just because they're interesting and useful for keeping myself out of trouble and shitty people out of my life.

I genuinely think the entire world is going to end up like India.

India is cancer, don't believe anything anyone else tells you. It's the worst place to live in, even though it has modern amenities.

You made this ego friendly plea for help, so you gotta feel something.

I don't believe India has modern amenities

it does, though, you retard. How the fuck do you think people get so many fucking CS degrees here? How the fuck do you think I know english? India has had McD's for a decade and a half and walmart and starbucks and tons more for a long time now. It has malls all over the place andliterally everyone has a car.

CS degree =/= modern amenities

Keep denying, faggot. I live here and I'm not lying.

inb4 another ""comment""

Dude i'm just shillposting this thread is dead.I have nothing against pajeets as long as they stay in India and make it great.

>as they stay in India
I won't, though. This country is a pile of shit and the only reason you think there are so many indians coming to the US is because there are wayyy too many people here. Hardly anyone goes to the US.

As long as you admit the reason your country is shit is because the people are shit.

like 99.99999% of them, yes. WHy the FUCK else would the country be shit?

You're alright in my book Pajeet. Good luck to you.

Syrianon here, i felt like you when i was still in Syria, but the world is a vast place, go talk to strangers and keep an open heart, you'll be surprised at how deep each individual is.