>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
youtube.com/watch?v=1rJnp4uu_Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

explain

Father, they must suffer.

MAGA

>wake up on Jan. 21st, read the news
>after a historic victory and inauguration, Madam President went to work on her first day
>she signed new refugee immigration laws
>syrian and middle eastern immigration now increased by 550%
>she signed an executive order giving total amnesty to 11 million illegal immigrants
>the dems now have 11 million more social welfare voters
>millions more flood into the US because they are no longer considered illegal immigrants
>the US is now irreversibly a third world country
>she also signs the Equal Pay Act
>she provokes Putin big time and sends thousands more troops to NATO countries bordering Russia

>get depressed and browse Sup Forums
>endless DRUMPF and YASS QUEEN threads
>all of a sudden the internet cuts out
>an emergency nationwide message from the government pops up
>nuclear war has been initiated
>we all have about 30-40 minutes
>kill myself

>wake up for real this time
>it was a nightmare
>none of this shit happened
>Trump is President
>no amnesty
>no more bad immigration
>wall
>no more commie politics
>no nuclear war with Russia

Have you thanked God yet?

What are the odds puberty ends up ruining Barron?

F
for those in that timeline

explain pls

Each and every day famalam.

I occasionally pour one out for those poor souls in the darkest timeline

Fags are downvoting the white house youtube channel videos. We have work to do amigos

100%. the media is gonna be on that kid like a hawk. He's the only boy to grow up in the oval office in like 40 years, and he's gonna go through puberty as well.

PAN THE CROWDS

Exact opposite imo.

Because the subscribers are the ones who liked Obama.

Time will solve it, it's only a small circle watching those things anyway.

I was one of them.

I don't know if there is a better image in the history of images to convey the word: winner

Dude's either autistic 10 year old or his delayed high five is some joke that makes sense to him.

He's a kid, looks like he's having fun.
I wish someone videotaped all the stupid shit I did when I was his age.

It's great being able to have your fantasy run wild.

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE

Ya'll got anymore of them speeches, Mr. President?

it should be in the dictionary next to success

He's not autistic. He was smiling at baby theodore playing peek a boo. Autists don't get that shit.

F for all the people in that Worldline. Pitiful.

Trump should quickly move to do the things the protesters do not want him to, demonstrating his strength over them and showing that whining gets them nothing!

You stand in a room with Trump, Pence and Barron.

Suddenly Soros breaks in and aims a gun, the Secret Service is alerted but not before he fires 3 shots.

You can take one of the bullets and save someone, the other 2 will kill the others.

Who do you save?

Trump.

Bernie Sanders is not president

only 1 (one) anime pic itt
good thread

Trump obviously. We can upload Barron's mind to the cloud and he can continue to do Cyber.

Pence has plenty of other Pences available, so he can just drop another one in this timeline and come back no problem.

Plus as a bonus we can get true Punished Trump.

Barron

He will become either Batman or Lelouch and make this country truly great again.

AMERICA IS BACK

BIGGER

BETTER

STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE

Trump, Pence is just a time clone and Baron would merge with the cyber. We need our God Emperor to not ascend as long as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rJnp4uu_Pk

ANTIFA NUMALE BTFO BY BIKER (TRUMP SUPPORTER)

/rwds/ ww@ boz

OP made 13 minutes ago, only 32 posts in. Is this how the General of Trump dies?

Very nice documentary. From the research I have done, my understanding is that there are three shooters, locations being the book plaza, in the storm drain and the bridge overpass.

That will legitimize their concerns that Trump is against them. He should just continue with his original first 100 day plan.

Why do white people think they are superior when they're all ruled by Jewish folk?

DRUMPF BTFO

>That will legitimize their concerns that Trump is against them.

We are.

Daily reminder that
-he won't build the wall
-he won't prosecute Hillary
-he won't get you a job
-he won't start your race war
-he will rob this country blind for four years.

ALL THEY HAD TO DO...

*nuclear sirens intensify*

...WAS PAN THE GODDAMN CROWDS!!!!

Superior to blacks and spics at least. And Asians because we exploit their countries.

Where's the "won't abolish Obamacare?". Will the list be empty by 2020?

Is it weird that I would 100% unironically die for Trump and to MAGA, when I'm not even American?

>Tragedy at the White House today as Vice President Pence and Barron Trump were gunned down in an attack by billionaire rival George Soros. Soros was apprehended but committed suicide via a hidden capsule in his cheek, his son Alexander has fled the country and is now wanted in connection with the assassination attempt. Meanwhile, President Trump was unharmed but issued no public statement, reportedly inconsolable and isolated. First Lady Melania Trump has asked for a week of mourning and has reportedly asked the CIA and Russian intelligence to cooperate in catching the conspirators and safeguarding the family. General Michael Flynn has been named acting Vice President.

So are you implying whites are inferior to jews? Just because jews are better at being malicious parasites?

Patriotism transcends boundaries user

No.

No one likes Drumpf.

myself

doggo brought some bantz

>Melania gives him a fake-out high five, he falls for it.
>She does it again and laughs.
>Barron playfully swats at her afterwards.

How is anyone misinterpreting it?

Yes, we are inferior as we let ourselves be controlled by them. Doesn't mean we can't beat them.

He is shadow presidnt though

President Trump please come to England as your first state visit.

Because none of them had a good relationship with their single mother.

Inferior on what basis? On a genetic basis? Sociological basis?

May is coming next friday

Intelligence and the fact that we fall for their jewish plots.

Just for you you autistic Russian.

wasn't it confirmed that his first visit would be with May?

I believe in American universalism, everyone in the world can be a true patriot and embrace the idea of America.

thank fucking god it was only a nightmare

Of course you guys would be our first visit. #bros4lyfe

Save Barron, he's the key to all of this

are you a neocon user

So on a genetic basis then?

They're not more intelligent. Their intelligence is hardwired towards malicious, manipulative acts much in tune with how a parasite operates. They are not creators, they are not visionaries, they are not designers or engineers. That's the realm of the white man. That's intelligence. The fact that white people are more compassionate, and that causes them to assume a different sociological function than the jew (ie not be fucking parasites) does not imply lesser intelligence. It may be a weakness, as great empathy often is, but it does not make us inferior. Stop being a self hating cuckold fucking kraut faggot cunt.

Yes, she is going there, I mean his first visit himself to another country.

I think Jews have a more creative upbringing, they're jerks from birth but that forces them to forge their own paths and come up with new ideas.

When that comes to the fields of politics and finance, they can wreak tremendous havoc through their cleverness, but there's no denying they excel in a multitude of fields far more per capita than any other race, even adjusting for the Jewish nepotism.

If the idea that people like that user can be a patriot and root for America is being a neocon, I guess so.

I'm not self-hating, Sven, I am just realizing that there is a bridge between us and them that makes it harder for us to win against them. But we can still win, just like the Russians won against Germany despite being inferior.

Did anyone notice something odd about Friday's ceremony?

There wasn't anything odd about it at all. There were former presidents and their wives, the Speaker, the Justice, Congressmen, a crowd. Perfectly normal. They were swearing Trump in as President, but it could just as easily been Charles Manson or Pee Wee Herman. Business as usual.

These protests do not matter, because Trump doesn't matter any more than Obama did. If a candidate would truly make a change, that candidate would never be sworn in as President.

Everyone can go home now. It's over. Trump is not going to change anything. Friday was proof.

Whos the spic? lol

MOVEMENT!

>Trump sits at his desk at the oval office, distraught, unopened whiskey bottle in hand
>Pence phases into our timeline to stop him
>The can opener sounds like Barron

Trump will never _______

>Third day
>No Mexican deported
>No wall

He's waffling... his courage just went splat....

Awoo~

DRUMPH FUCKIG BTFO

KYS FAGGOTS HE'S A JEW PUPPET

I'd save Pence.

They would need to suffer for their actions.

Every day illegals are deported

We just need to increase the speed

The Jew's power is their wealth.
Take away the Jews money and they have no power

Does standing next to someone make you his puppet?

These things, they take time...

>2059ms lag

missing the point again?

Trump is President. The point is, it doesn't matter. Even an Aussie can see that.

Bernie was the agent for change. Hillary ensured that he would never be President.

They are celebrating the new president at Usa station, Oita prefecture.

Why does Nigel have such a punchable face?
Like, I like the guy, and I think his face is funny, I laugh at it.
But I get the feeling that if I didn't agree with him his smug face would send me into an uncontrollable rage, so I use his reaction images to mine salt on Twitter.

AUSTRALIA!

NO!

>A black day in American history as President Trump and Vice President Pence were both assassinated by George Soros, a major political rival. The event has shocked the nation; survivor Barron Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have been moved to a secure military base and the Secret Service has been quarantined for investigation. Rex Tillerson has taken the Oath of Office and has sworn to uphold the legacy of Donald Trump. A week of mourning has been announced and it is reported that intelligence agencies around the world are seeking the whereabouts of Alexander Soros.

no, but having one as your son in law and business manager does.

Oh yeah someone did that in skies over sydney kek.

YOUR LEADER DISAVOWS
YOUR NEWSANCHOR CALLS HIM OUT

BUT YOU STILL SUCK KIKE COCK
KYS FAGGOTS JEW LOVER ASS FUCKER TRUMP YOUR HERO

As much as I like Pence, I have to disagree. Mike would probably go soft and do whatever Ryan wants.

Can Bernie still win?