Why don't you join the left Sup Forums? You could get a great woman like this to sex you and take care of you

Why don't you join the left Sup Forums? You could get a great woman like this to sex you and take care of you.

I don't want my bones to turn into gravy because I let her give me a reverse cowgirl.

being on the left is better than being destroyed and dominated by them

maybe you should stop being the victims and join the winning team instead

Ew.. "love" is not a viable solution to anything and I don't know why people use it outside personal relationships.

I can never understand how people so overweight can look at themselves in a mirror and say "this is okay".

Food addicts are no better than alcoholics and drug addicts. You spend your life physically disabled and get a fucking ton of fat illnesses.

Where the fuck did everyone's common sense and decency go?

I moved to Melbourne FL from a smaller FL town and this place is fucking packed with landwhales and trannies. Almost everyone here is trashy as fuck.

And people actually have hope that we can turn the West around. What a fucking joke.

>join the winning team instead

>that smile

I want her to smile at me like that again

Very true. Hillary won by 3 million votes. The left are the winners.

>The left
Actual commies would send these trash can tippers straight to labour camps.

>Love Trumps Hate

Are they saying they love his hate? They could have worded that better.

Actual commies are not a thing in the west.

Those 3 million don't matter because immigrants dont integrate. They stick to their own isolated communities and don't associate with 'Americans' unless its to break and enter

So in the end, the hordes of unwashed Mexicans only counted as a few districts/states

i'm sorry i prefer women not landwhales

That's my point, these faggots think they're part of some far left revolution, but in the end they're just a bunch of consumers that like the colour red.

I also love Trump's hate

Liberal girls = STD.
In Japan you use protection and do not marry this type.
If the women becomes a feminist during marry divorce.

>love Trumps hate
Cringe
Would culturally enrich/10

Sup Forums btfo!!!