"Sweetie, sure I might have fooled around with some guys I don't remember back when I was in college...

>"Sweetie, sure I might have fooled around with some guys I don't remember back when I was in college, but that's all in the past. I've had my fun in life and I'm ready to settle down now, I'm a changed person. I love you now after all."

How do you respond?

I don't. I lament, inwardly, the time I wasted as I get up without a word and walk out of her apartment and drive to the nearest club / bar looking for ass.

Which would you rather have, an unopened coke, or a coke that's had a bunch of dicks in it?

Plus. I've fallen for this shit before, once. 3 years ago the "love of my life" fucked around on me and 2 years later she swore she was a "different person"
I fell for it hook, line and sinker, and wouldn't you know it, she fucking did it again 6 months later.
Yeah. I don't buy that shit. Once a whore, always a whore.

I don't. I lament, inwardly, the time I wasted as a teenager and young adult being an ugly loser, as I get up without a word and walk out of her apartment and drive home looking for the nearest flask.

>good to know, when we first met i had a harem of 5 fuckbuddies/booty calls, thought you might wanna know

A Pepsi

I'm done fucking alphas, I've finally come to terms with marrying a beta who I'm not sexually attracted to, for the security that it will present. user I won't ever fuck you and we'll likely divorce, where I'll take most of your money, the house, the kids, and you'll be paying me child support but hopefully that won't happen.

The majority of American women are cancer tbqh

I laugh at my computer screen, and at the thought that some cuck has actually heard this before, and many more are yet to hear it.

Fuck women. Dumb dirty sluts, every single one of them. Useless whores.

This desu

What happens when you guys can't find a girl that is a virgin, white, etc, basically, the perfect girl? Will you just die alone or finally just give in while you're still at a good age to have children (assuming you want to)?

I've been wondering this myself. I don't know if I would even bother trying to start a family with a woman who has done those types of things in the past. Statistically, it won't end well so I don't see the point if any of it.

Once you go black. You never go back.

>Pepsi

preferably one that's had a lot of dick in it right?

If I didn't want to have kids (which I do) then I would honestly not have a problem with settling down with any woman, but I don't want to wait around for that "perfect girl" which I'm sure is statistically just as bad or low

I can find lots of average girls and some 7-8s but i want to date a supermodel (i mean for real). I don't care if she's dumb.
The issue is that they often have a boyfriend already and generally not interested from the beginning. (not a fake boyfriend a real one). So yeah, still looking.

I'll probably die alone desu. At least I'll still have my extended family and sister's family so I won't be completely alone. Instead of being a dad, I can be a cool uncle and raise redpilled nephews and nieces.

despite what the majority of anglo nations appear to believe casual sex is not some kind of disgusting blot on a persons character

i dont drink fizzy drinks because i am not a twelve year old

why not just buy one from ukraine or something

How big are these dicks? Are they circumcised?

Honestly I'd rather die alone than be a cuck.

Do you really think you'll be any happier when your wife cheats on you, takes the kids and half your stuff?

>implying anyone would ever settle down with me
>implying I won't grow old and die alone

Say, ok. Cheat on her at every opportunity

>How do you respond?
GET OUT ROASIE

*Teleports behind her*

Actually I said that I have forgotten about ex gfs to my gf who was a Virgin.

Feels good.

That was enlightening, do you have more to share Ben? Or do you have more adult things to do?

In that case why not just stay single? Why would you bother getting married if both of you are fucking around?

Pic related will put women obsolete.

ahahah fuck

Sex robots, artificial wombs and age reversal ftw

Why would you redpill your nephew honestly? How has it benefited you from a relationship perspective, why would you destroy him? I wish I was a complete bluepilled cuck, then I might have had a chance at this relationship thing.

>implying I haven't already impregnated several Asian chicks I bailed out on
My genes will live on into a far more certain future, so now life can be a wholly ideological endeavor.

>Becoming a degenerate

My wife came hime drunk off her arse after going to see a concert with her friends, so i throat fucked her as punishment but when she gagged she pissed herself a bit. Fucking funny as.

Point is if youre not getting the best out of her when then someone else will. Treat em mean and keep em keen.

I would rather have any coke than no coke at all desu senpai.

Why not? I used to do the same with grills.

Fired! Next!

Your genes will manifest as future Elliot Rogers. Well done...

Deepthroat me and I'll believe you, also I'm keeping my bank account separate.

Surrogate mother. 20k USD and you get a kid with your DNA and no vaginal jew strings attached.

lol u raped her

>smile
>shake your head
>agree with her
>dump her