Big Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

This guy is like a walking redpill nuke, or a biking one rather.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtu.be/EgcrtvomXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pwIez-4go&t=60s
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black guy trying to put some sense in chimping white libs
WTF, burgers?

Honestly people like him make me question if white nationalism is the way to go

honorary white man

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

a political nigger moment

black guys like these are chill

i love how you cant even hear the whiny brat

Based guy, good work

He is sadly not the majority of his race

White nationalism is shit, western supremacy is the way to go

My man just dropped a tactical redpill nuke

what's about ready to happen ?

this is fucking cool
look at all the stacies trying to be condescending in the background

Based Joe

I like this guy

Quit saying based you stupid fucking nigger lovers god i hate that word more than anything. Kill yourself

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Why are Americans such cucks? Every time a nigger says something you like you turn into civic nationalists.

Go to bed.

He's lucky he's black. If that was a white guy steady blasting those liberals with that full auto redpill after redpill, he would've been screeched at non-stop by those harpies

He's just the 1% of his race.

Based

Big joe was the name of the forklift we used when i worked at best buy. Glad to see him making america great again

Honestly we really just need to find some way to effectively redpill niggers and we will solve the entire race problem in the west.

There is only one "race" that is an actual threat to mankind and it isn't niggers.

That is not to say different cultures ought to be tolerated, in the west we have western culture and you must assimilate into it, but when it comes to race it really doesn't matter unless you're a dirty kike.

Can vouch for the big joe, Jack stacker operator here ....were not allowed to use the fork trucks...union shop....

>that cucks in every protest video
seriously whre do they all breed from?

He is so comfy. I like his voice.

youtu.be/EgcrtvomXoI

>he pulls out the Margaret Sanger stick and proceeds to beat the fuck out of her with it

holy fuck giant black man

It's down to the blacks themselves how they want to live, we can't force them to act lawfully and with honour but they are capable of it.

>is not avalible in your country
I'm starting to get this shit pretty often now

Same here

It was the video that the Das Rite/Thas Rite! memes are based off of.

based man

It's because our particular brand of crazy street yelling black preachers who think they are Black Jews start yelling heil hitler at Jewey Jewstein.

Essentially it is just crazy people yelling at each other.

I can watch it a thousand times and I never stop laughing!

>Not posting the animated version
I have never wanted to throat fuck a women as hard as I do when I look at this

B I G J O E
I
G
J
O
E

Deep down the only reason we are racists is because blacks refuse to cooperate with us, when one actually understands the truth of the state of the world and cooperates it becomes difficult to remain completely racist without being a hypocrite.

Doesn't mean black culture isn't cancerous, or that all blacks are innocent, or that blacks deserve reparations or whatever, but it does mean that they can change if they really want to, they can be good despite the fact that they are black, and upon realizing this you can't really be a total racist anymore, maybe a semi-racist.

I think it all boils down to culture, niggers are born into a sick culture with sick ideals and they become sick people and raise sick kids, but it is avoidable and can be remedied.

Based big poppa red pill

It' not. Literally 90% of those protesters is white, the world isn't divided by race at all, it's divide by ideology.

Love it, liberals can just stand there and listen because he's black and they can't scream racist at him.

gotta be a working man

Big Joe is the reason I browse Sup Forums.

Why? Theres no reason why he can't have black nationalism in africa.
>Oh maybe destroying my culture is worth it because look at this one ok black guy
You're retarded

>the world isn't divided by race at all
Actually, it is.
>it's divide by ideology.
That is also a division but not quite as big

Big BAD JOE

This. If blacks made an honest effort to be on the same level as us I'd love to let go of my hate, it's exhausting sometimes.

They have some things figured out better than we do, they are considerable less tolerant of LGBT bullshit, for instance. Prop 8 didn't pass in CA largely because of minority votes.

wtf

this gave me a boner

>tfw you see a straight black male mansplaning about town

haha yeah we need to keep up the displacement of white people because we found one redpilled kang

first 2 min of the vid I was like meh

min 4+ IM FUCKING DIAMONDS

This guy is my hero. Proof you don't need a doctorate to be intelligent.

>You're oblivious, on a bicycle and oblivious

Wat.

>atheist jesus christ ! and i cant even call him a white male ! REEEEEEEE

libs on tears

Honorary Nigger

Dude we WANT to treat blacks equally. We WANT them to join this country. The trouble is, most of them aren't like big Joe. Most of them are, for lack of a better term, niggers.

Mother fucker sounds like Mike Tyson, looks like Fat Albert, and is as red pilled as moon man

What is the chick even saying? I'm trying to focus on her down after I heard what Big Joe said and the chick just feels like she's spouting buzz-phrases.

That would be nice and all but one normal black doesn't change the fact that 80% of them have an IQ of 80.
I guess you could have an ethnostate without 100% whites.
Look at Poland, Romania, Japan.
Really we America could just deport all negro criminals and the black community would fix itself in 10-20 years max.

Diversity is not a strength. It always and invariably leads to conflict. If we keep pushing multiculturalism and race-mixing we WILL destroy our societies. Not just because of its dysgenic effect, but because you can't have political and social stability without homogeneity. The sad fact is that blacks can and will never properly assimilated, and the longer we pretend they can the worse things will get. Even if blacks were the most intelligent race, they still wouldn't be assimilable because they aren't part of our tribe. To pretend otherwise is to completely misunderstand the fundamentals of human nature

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pwIez-4go&t=60s

>a young FOC
>nappy ass dreads
>spouting buzz-words
>not knowing Planned Parenthood was started to lower the black birthrate

sounds like a liberal to me.

she literally couldnt even

And honestly that IS because of their social situation and the welfare state, if trump fixes the inner cities like he says he will, white nationalism will die and we'll have a lot more right leaning POC.

BIG BASED JOE

God damn. Finally made it to the end of the video. Dude finishes strong!

It is. Deep inside him is a rabid nigger that has been suppressed, saturating and tainting his entire being. He is only able to act the way he does because of the coddling of western society that he has leeched off of for so long

FUCKEN SAVED.

She is a liberal that is all about empowering the disenfranchised and raising classes.
She also thinks that if you don't own a car you are a piece of ignorant shit and should shut the fuck up.

Speechless.

He dropped a nagaski Redpill Nuke on their heads

wow

Western is another word for white. Western supremacy was tried in Africa when we colonized them. It only works with white people. Non whites will albe and mov away from westernisn, while white have trouble straying away from it. It's like a magnet. Whites are attracted while nonwhites are repelled

Damn, Mark Henry is based

shes being classist lol

>Communists and other subversives are latching on to your politics for their own reasons

OY VEY! DELETE THIS!

Prepare for the final redpill:
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Fucking reddit needs to go. Fucking newfags we can tell who you are and what pure about. Don't comment if you haven't lurked for at least two years. It's not a difficult rule to follow. Stop being selfish and ignorantly destructive

this felt good

THE NEGROES KNOW!

SHUT
IT
DOWN!

New alt right leader?

He could be a public speaker. Makes concise points, doesn;t fly off on tangents, relatable vocabulary nice body language.
Too bad he has that speech impediment. It's so clear in his voice that i can clearly hear how he'd sound without it.

>black alfa defending Trump, surrounded by white betas and feminazis
The white race is sick to the core, holy shit. Even when niggers are nigging and doing shit, they are stronger and have guts. The white race has been totally pussified.

BASED big Joe.

Actually, "based" predates black use. Blacks didn't come up with "based", they took it over.

honorary aryan

You can tell Joe made some people there think

or they just confused because he is not white

fpbp

you think its a nigger word?

AHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying to slide Big Joe
this man is gonna red pill a lot if people

Jew here, I'm actually quite integrated but most negroesnare just dumb. Nevertheless, race is still important if not the main problem.

When it comes to Western culture and civilization, a lot of it is actually derived from Jews, though.

This thread has gone meta.

A black man making good observations about a black man making good observations.

What a time to be alive!

White nationalism is an autistic fantasy. If we simply advocate Western values of course most people on board will be white anyway but with a healthy amount of nonwhite support too. By being an autistic WN, you're shutting out based nonwhites, discrediting them when they speak out for the cause, and proving the sjws right. A small amount of organic diversity is actually non-ironically a good thing.

>HOW CAN A BLACK MALE BE REDPILLED I THOUGHT Sup Forums WAS ALWAYS RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely redpilled

top fucking kek at the middle guy's haircut

everyone can be the exception to the rule,
you're brazillian you should understand.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nobody on Sup Forums is an actual stormweenie

If niggers and libcucks could behave like Joe I wouldn't have a problem with them.

>We WANT them to join this country
who the fuck is this 'we' guy

It's now early morning. It is thus, too late for normal (eg - non-autistic) conversation on Sup Forums.

The window is closed, friend. We're dealing with Sup Forumslacks, now.

you guys are retarded, guys like big joe dont want any white bitches. The reason guys like big joe are necessary is because they're the kind of black men, and I've met many, who only mess around within their race and worry about raising their children right. You cant go wrong with guys like these, they don't give a damn about "racemixing" they just want a normal life like any other average American. You guys dont have a fucking clue.