Funny how the Alt-right got punched in the face by a "cuck" and then he proceeds to cry

Funny how the Alt-right got punched in the face by a "cuck" and then he proceeds to cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae09xekLuTc
dailystormer.com/antifa-who-attacked-spencer-confirmed-to-be-poop-eating-cuckold-slave/
youtube.com/watch?v=btmCaxSr8l8
youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nazis will never win against freedom

>altright
>>>/reddit/

where you ever punched leaf?

siiigh... I know you've never been in a fight leaffag but being hit in the face can really throw you for a loop and cause an instant reaction that's unpredictable depending on if you were in any way prepared for it

The attacker is such a brave motherfucker
It takes balls to attack someone by surprise and hell these antifa do that a lot

This. One needs to "discharge" one way or another

Wrestling-tier fake, he didn't even punch him.

antifa please go. there's nothing wrong with being a nazi.

> antifa
> freedom

Fucking hell..

Yeah he should have invited him in a fist fight match

stay on your internet safe space fag.

You know in France an antifa was killed by a skinhead in ONE PUNCH

Why are leftists so weak ?

A "shit eating cuck"*

i know what's your point? That's what street violence is. You try to justify spencer despite him being a huge faggot who run away from a fight and cried.

That was a white guy who punched him, so don't even start the "niggerssss!" shit.

Now we need to consider the likelihood of this being staged, which is a good chance.

The "attacker's" fist didn't even connect. It wasn't a punch nor did it land on Spencer's face. The "attacker" pushed the side of Spencer's head with the outside of his wrist/lower forearm.

making that nazi prick and even bigger coward
he didn't even get properly hit

what a snivelling worthless excuse for a human being

I spit on scum like Spencer

I actually got to meet your little antifa friends
You lefty nerds ain't worth shit all alone
The most funny part is how kiss ass you are toward shitskins

The point is that nobody really cares here about Spencer nonetheless it's a great oppurtunity to make fun of antifa.

I don't like spencer, but antifa are pussies. Literally anybody can take a swing at somebody who's distracted.

Kinda the same tactics as tem but they were asking for it anyway

No one cares about dick spencer you fucking wanker

Lol, what a cowardly faggot.
Typical of the antifa cunts. Sucker punch people and run away.

This is what they get in my homeland.

hot

Klaatu what?

"junkie falls" in finnish.

Death? So, he should have killed him? Eye for an eye, I say.

yep this is reddit tier nonsense. spencer is controlled opposition.

>The "attacker's" fist didn't even connect. It wasn't a punch nor did it land on Spencer's face. The "attacker" pushed the side of Spencer's head with the outside of his wrist/lower forearm.

lol why you cucks worship a failed state is beyond me, you must enjoy being a loser.

you should obviously reconsider joining the jews who won and will always win

The shit eater is probably a hero to the leaf. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Oh but I'm laffin
>Its pepe, hes become sort of a symb...
>WHAM
dumb frogposters btfo

Course a nigger would be shilling this thread. FFS

Couldn't even knock him down with a running sucker punch.

Absolutely disgraceful. No wonder the faggot ran away afterward.

Spencer's a fag, but if he'd charged after the guy, he'd be called a brute or accused of sperg-rage.

Feels bad desu.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD

>who is richard spencer
A white nationalist who is the director of National Policy Institute, coined the term Alt-Right in 2009

>wow he came out of nowhere he must be controlled opp!
No, you can find videos of him dating back to at least 09 spouting Sup Forums-tier ideology. His name appears in the Sup Forums archives in 2012 when they started.

>he's a faggot!
He accurately stated that homosexuality started within the greco-roman tradition. Also it is a trivial issue, our main goal is an ethnostate, we can deal with that shit later

>how come he didn't punch that guy back!
Because he was sucker punched and probably dazed trying to figure out what was happening as he ran away.

>hes a kike because he does interviews!
How else do you expect white nationalism to be normalized? If anything this punching episode has gotten him more exposure and followers on the alt-lite and with normie conservatives

>where can I find more out about him
Here is a good speech he gave at AmRen in 2013. youtube.com/watch?v=Ae09xekLuTc

EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU R/THE DONALD FAGGOTS I WILL REPOST THIS

TRY LURKING MORE AND READING ABOUT WHO IS ON THE FAR RIGHT INSTEAD OF CALLING EVERYTHING CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

>runs away from a fight and cried

what are you watching

>Alt-Right nazi leader gets punched in the face and the Alt-Right does nothing

lmao, cucks

What a weak beta faggot. Oh boohoo you got punched and you start crying you fucking pansy

>DO U LIEK BLACC PEEPOL
>WOULDJA DATE A BLACC WOMAN
why do nigs ask always this

Punching the (((face))) of alt-right is akin to tearing off a poster from the wall.
A meaningless demonstration.

We are the ideology of peace

how could a loose description of societal trends and different, often opposed ideologies have a leader? that doesn't make sense

who is this guy, where did he come from all of a sudden, and who the fuck decided that he's the "leader" of the "alt-right"? Is he controlled opposition?

this kills the anarcucks

Am I the only one whose eyes water when hit like that? There's not much that can be done about it.

he's been around for years. don't think he's ever claimed to be the leader of anything other than his organization, which has been meeting for years in Washington DC every now and then as a sort of conference for white nationalist speakers. he did popularize the term alt-right back in 2010 though.

Sup Forums should never have leaders and should be wary of any labels, so caution is always smart. the problem is for the past 18 months we've been flooded with cuckold redditors who don't oppose spencer out of caution or distrust, they just oppose him because he's pro-white.

He doesn't cry, he just adjusts his hair.

It's confirmed that the antifa guy pays prostitutes to feed them their poop irl and not just a meme.

Even with a fucking wrench in his sleeve the antifa guy can't even hit right/hard enough to injure Spencer.

Also he can't even cover up his face to avoid being seen and identified within a day.

And he's probably going to be sued by Spencer now.

And his family/work found out about his shit fetish.

Please just stop.

Hi Richard.

>An estimated 30 TWP and GSS protestors were met by nearly 400 counter protestors

>After the event, he was quoted on Red Ice Radio, a racist online radio broadcast, “They got 1 of ours, but we got 6 of them. 6 Antifa [anti-fascists] on the way to the hospital.”

why does antifa suck so much?

The only people who claim he is seen as Sup Forums's leader are antifa like you.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS ACTUALLY WORK ON 8pol?

I'm not even a big fan of Spencer Im just annoyed, why do mods allow antifa to spam shill threads? It's the same fucking thing say after day, like 4 threads about Spencer being punched, it's getting annoying.

What is it like to be descended from a people who's single proudest moment of military prowess and historical relevance is losing a war to Russia less quickly than people expected?

>antifa like me

nigger what

as I said, the only thing he's the leader of is the NPI

Wait wasn't the alt-right supposed to be the devil? How did he not detect the transnigger from the distance and shoot him by instinct and why does he have fee-fees because he reacted like a human being would
Has CNN been feeding me lies all these months?

Posting this question in yet another thread

Have we doxxed the attacker yet?

Antifas can develop a very righteous sense of "justice" in their deluded world vision, where they fight against opression, inequality, racism and all those other supossed injustices that feed their victim complex. In that sense the strenght of the Antifas comes from a very childish anger, from very vague ideologically-born principles they don't really understand. But the Nationalists literally have a cult to strenght per se, a cult to Alpha males, and their anger and will to fight comes from a deep seated spiritual meaning of the world where they literally fight to death for the survival and the expansion of their people. In that sense the strenght of Nationalists is deeply entrenched in the hierachical, tribalistic and competitive instincts of manhood and the animal kingdom. Nationalists, also, with their deep sense of honor and comittment can never back down or show weakness, this emboldens them with the madness of a cornered animal to fight more tenaciously. Still a fanaticised giant Antifa that regularly goes to gym can become a dangerous beast, but he will never have the élan that rises screaming from the depths of the genetic code of their tribe, calling for the destruction of those who oppose its biological supremacy.

Thus, Antifas beating Nationalists is cirumstancial, while Nationalists beating Antifas is the norm as long as the laws of biology still apply to our reality.

I see no crying here

the dude literally eats shit
dailystormer.com/antifa-who-attacked-spencer-confirmed-to-be-poop-eating-cuckold-slave/

>"the" altright
first off, alt-right is a jewish psyop, and second, how can one person be an entire movement, you fucking piece of shit leaf?

Antifa(g)s are out there because it's a sexual fetish for them.

Picking on police won't get a violent, abusive response in most cases, but they choose "Nazis" because they'll get abused and demeaned they way they want.

That's why they're always out egging people on. They WANT to get the shit beat out of them.

Probably so they can eat it afterwards.

BASH THE FASH THEN DASH LIKE A GASH

top kek

Please. No, he pushed him with the outside of his wrist/lower forearm.

What?

Please post this in every thread

>nazi spence getting hit by a shit eater...

USA, you are truly the greatest.
Thanks for the entertainment!!!

Found the faggot

>Also it is a trivial issue, our main goal is an ethnostate, we can deal with that shit later

Says the fag

I don't know. I try to report obvious shills and shill threads but they don't seem to do nothing. The quality of the board is really going to shit.

>why don't they stand around and wait to get arrested >:(

are you in the special schools, friend?

Yeah we ruined his life. No coming back from being a known cuckold shit eater.

No really, why don't they? They seem to love being restrained and put in cages, so why don't they enjoy being arrested by the police? Doesn't involve enough shit eating I guess?

that girls cute

This is the cringiest faggot-authored closet-homoerotic LARP ever.

Nice, Using Hammond for your meme.
That doesn't demonstrate a complete disregard for one of the brightest minds of our generation but who gives a fuck right, he only hacked stratfor and gave the info to wikileaks exposing that our government is even willing to use sex as a tool to bend people to their will. It doesn't matter that he never supported Obama and was against the government as a whole, lets disrespect him because he fits the stereotype my meme is sending.
Fucking pathetic

No one knows who that is senpai, no offense was meant.

>punching him from the sie without him knowing it
Literally nigger-tier, pretty fitting for libturds tho.

Do some fucking research, he is in prison for 10 years

I like Mandy Flores.

Guy's a bigger pussy than any of the whores marching.

He should have chased that faggot down and curb stomped him, instead he cried like a little bitch who was just triggered in his safe space.

Alright i'll stop using it. Just wanted to shame leafs is all.

Funny how an antifa got his mouth lit up by the father of hipster trash and was too scared to fight back even surrounded by his own idiot friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=btmCaxSr8l8

Not an argument, you projecting faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs

That guy was lulzsec, he's the one that did the majority of the hacking for the group. He's the one sabu betrayed

>why don't the mods protect me from problematic posts in my safe space ;_;

This is what you faggots sound like. Fucking embarrassing. This is supposed to be Sup Forums's finest hour, and here you are.

Thanks. If you liked this, you'll love whatever is coming up next. Grab some popcorn (or Norwegian equivalent), sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

>france

I am interested in why you cucks went with the "Richard Spencer" angle/cycle of shilling here desu senpai,no one here heard/cared about him and then suddenly we had a million threads about this dude out of no where and now this could be the most obvious fake sucker punch I have ever seen....I have seen AJ styles do that faggot forearm attack in WWE with more impact(no bully,Jericho actually makes it worth watching).
To start with the attack was with his wrist/forearm with no real force and I find it amazing how Spencer do not see it coming or IMHO it was a set up.
No one fucking cares about this spencer fag and the sheer obviousness of you cucks trying to get this board to defend him or make him the leader of Sup Forums is just dumb and even a newest of newfags could tell you that so please explain why this tactic?
Even CTR was better than this and that is saying something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

Shill detected.

Whatever, we ain't trying to deal with toxic little faggots with no real arguments. You come on here and talk shit. Nobody want's to be around you miserable pricks.

not only that, but the adrenaline rush followed by coming down from that adrenaline can lead to being extra emotional

Literally who? That faggot who leftards deluded themselve into thinking was relevant?

>staged
didn't Sup Forums find the attacker's identity already? He's known antifa guy

>around masked leftists and niggers
>relaxing

It was his fault for being unaware, i would've been tensed as fuck and waiting for a sucker punch.

Why are you trying to derail the discussion from Spencer being a weak cuck? You must be Richard.

can any anons explain this new shilling? I missed a few weeks but remember when the board had 50% threads with the same pic last month.

Nazi bin had it coming.