Multiculturalism doesn't work

>multiculturalism doesn't work
>we all share one image board where we exchange different ideas and beliefs and get along no matter our skin colour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ignoring context

Sup Forums has the context that we know our society is free from the guy shitposting at us ever having any influence on my country's thinking

can't you find a more interesting graphic if you're going to use it all night while posting your left-wing garbage, wog?

yes but we all live separated. i wouldnt want to see any of you faggots in my country.

Still butthurt about me calling barron autistic do you have nothing better to do then look for my threads ahahaha.

>Sup Forums is multicultural
>we all use the same language and more or less agree upon most political and cultural issues
huh... wtf i love multiculti now! really opened my eyes to what it really is

ยจ>Implying we would not kill aussie shitposters if we meet irl

>get along
How new are you?

Everyone here has an iq over 150.

You can't beat us all.

>implying I don't unironically hate canadians

>Shitflinging is rampant
>Nobody can agree on anything

>get along
hahwhhahhahahshsh

I wouldn't kill them, I'd just keep telling them how Vegemite tastes like shit

>There are no fights on Sup Forums

>literally nobody is forced into the same proximity
>literally nobody is forced to associate with someone they don't want to

So the EXACT OPPOSITE of multiculturalism?

let me ask you- what sort of a faggot attention seeker posts easy to identify low-quality threads at such a prodigious rate? you need help son

we don't have to share infrastructure, go to the Dr's its full of foreigners.. how do you feel then.

>and get along
>differences are only skin color deep

>and get along no matter our skin colour

that's because I cant see your skin colour

Sup Forums works because we effectively abandon identity and blend in. Multiculturalism is broken because it has multiple cultures vying for superiority while white culture takes a back seat because of self loathing.

A mixed culture works when elements are blended together, but not when several cultures create barriers and go "we are culture X" "we are culture Y" and "we are culture Z"

Promite all the way Pierre

Multiculture rarely unless the cultures are very similar with the same views

But multi ethnic societies work without a doubt

We don't get along
The majority of the board lives in different countries
Majority is white

Completely different than importing hordes of low iq, low skill afghans, somalis into your land

>And get along no matter our skin colour

Stop shitposting you Aussie cunt.

rubbish

mixed cultures only work when you have one dominant main culture and the rest are trying to assimilate to a point.

>>we all share one image board where we exchange different ideas and beliefs and get along no matter our skin colour
>Sup Forums posters
>Getting along
As long as you arent Canadian, Indian, Swedish, German, or Australian

And yet, we don't have to live next to one another.

Actually no since we are on the internet we cannot attack eachother,but based simply on language you can see that only white people get along,niggers,poo in loos or south american gypsys plus chinks get bashed on the reg...

Yes, the free competition of non material goods like wisdom/ideas is a good thing. Competition among the same ressources is not

That's why it's hillarious and ironic. Assuming there aren't many proxies, this place is diverse as fuck while still allowing free discussion. Meanwhile most sjws are fucking WHITES (FE)MALES in places that kill your account for not fitting in.

God bless this place brothers.

wtf I love multiculturalism now

>south american gypsys
of all people to use these words

If Sup Forums was a nation it would fall in a matter of hours

we don't need to

brightest candles burn the fastests

>using the shill clown fiesta that is Sup Forums as a blueprint of society.

((((PONDER))))

Bullshit, I get called a kike daily and everybody on here are always fighting each other.
Also, this is an internet forum not a nation state.

Sup Forums would be like prison, there will be gangs according to race and they all want to kill each other.

>everyone posts in English
>everyone follows the house style
>mods ban people for not following rules

Vs
>council translates housing benefit documents into Gujarati, Urdu, Polish, Lithuanian, Romanian etc
>people refuse to conform and wear Islamic religious dress and refuse to work, agitate for sharia law
>govt fails to stop numerous paki pedo rings because muh racism

Yeah, not the same

Because everyone here has something in common:

>smart or above average IQ
>socially ostracized
>beta or ex-beta

Don't fret, Goldberg. I get called a nigger everytime I'm here.

fuk u cunt ill fite ur dad fagit

>forced multiculturalism doesn't work

It's cool I'm 100% immune to bantz at this point

It's just bantz Chaim. Chill out.

Fuck off kangaroo fucker

Jesus, like all fucking kikes you're thin skinned

Jesus christ I was only saying that this place is anything but a place where no one cares about race and everyone gets along.
I don't care about the bantz, they're just bantz

>Multiculturalism works when white people agree on important things
>That means Niggers belong in our countries

Fuck off kangaroo

And such a diverse imageboard concludes time and again that racism is logical and Hitler was right.

Get fucked.

Do you want an example of a true multicultural country?

Here is one: Malaysia.

It consists of Malay, Chinese, Tamils and other indigenous people. When it was formed Chinese had the upperhand (ratio of Malays to Chinese population at that time is almost 1:1, there were actually more Chinese than Malay) which is why the economy is flourishing compare to other countries in South East Asia (it was on par with Singapore). When with institutionalized racism in the country, the brain drain happened, many Chinese family moved overseas, to countries like Australia, UK and US (the white men's countries).

Now the Malays are almost fully in control, Hudud (the criminal part of Shariah Law) is gonna pass and the countries currencies and economy plummeted. And you know what? Malays are 100% Muslims (due to the countries' law forbidding apostate from Islam). The poorest part of the country? Kelantan, a.k.a the place controlled by the Islamist party.

In conclusion, multiculturalism can work as long as there is no Islam.

Well said, brother. You really are one redpilled motherfucker.

t. ethnic Russian

>multiculturalism doesn't work
>we all share one image board where we exchange different ideas and beliefs and get along no matter our skin colour
And it clearly doesn't work.
Point proven.

I enjoy Chinese food, doesn't mean I'd ever want to live in China.

We can appreciate other people and other cultures, and share experiences with them -- and that's a beautiful thing. Multiculturalism destroys cultures and races and histories and families in exchange for vagueness and disloyalty and disgenics. To truly celebrate diversity, you must first preserve it.

God I wish you were in Melbourne.

>In conclusion, multiculturalism can work as long as there is no Islam

/thread

DO YOU HAVE A FEELING THAT WE GET ALONG HERE?

DOES THIS PLACE FEEL LIKE ANYTHING ELSE THAN A VILE, COMPLETELY DEFUNCT, HALF INSANE INTERNET COMMUNITY TO YOU? THAT FUCKS UP THE WORLD FOR FUN?

'TIS MULTICULURALISM, ALAS.

retarded faggot seriously.

keep your optimism

>implying text = real life

You're only angry because we're anti-islam, Ahmed.

>I don't experience your cultural tendencies in any real way.
>I choose to come here and choose to leave at my leisure.
Gee, really makes you fucking think.

And in fact this shit board doesn't work. 90% of threads are baiting, spamming from hired shills and non-politics. of the remaining 10% only 0,1% is a well-written thread/posts and it usually gets ignored by many because tl;dr. The moderation is a bunch of goons from something awful and /leftypol/

>Choose to leave

Sweet child. You're here forever

Yep i hate all the gypsys on this planet equaly and i think they deserve equal extrrmination....so stop trying to be "ironic" fagg.

>asked why multicultures doesnt work
>provided 4chin as a working example

Have you seen anymore islamic/non-english post lately? Lurk more.

>and get along

You are that special kind of stupid.

This place is made of varieties of delicious hate just like reality.

I always just assume everyone here is white (which is probably the case)

I don't think anyone actually hates people from countries that are not Canada.

>we all share one image board
yup, an imageboard not a country

Nahh aussies are cool, it's the eternal leaf that needs unhealthy does of physical violence

>deleting rule violatibg threads =/= leftypol

Potatoniggers pls go

Sup Forums isn't remotely multicultural. There is a clearly a single, dominant culture that you either adhere to or get mocked and downplayed. As you will see from this thread.

We share a lot of ideals that wouldn't necessarily work in our respective countries.
Also we seem to get along well but it's because there are no girls here.

Multiculturalism only works when it's European cultures

Mate I would fucking kill for having a merchant flag tbqh. My shitposting would be off the chops.

Now imagine if this wasn't the internet and we were all just meeting up IRL.

There would be violence.

Multiculturalism strips apart cultures and forces them to get rid of all but their most popular aspects. It ruins culture. The word is misleading and does not have anything to do with tolerating each other as nations, but only seeks to make us all one mix of culture where most of it is actually lost in translation.

When you disagree with someone from another country on the internet about politics, nothing happens. When they're in your country, they actually try to have their way.

we look happy tho unlike the rest

I will never respond to an Indian poster with anything but POO no matter how eloquent or insightful their post. Indians face the discrimination on Sup Forums that niggers imagine they do in USA.

You would know all about that wouldn't you muzzie land

bro israel is supposed to be pretty well off, why do the streets of tel aviv look like bangladesh?

>why do the streets of tel aviv look like bangladesh?
They don't.

Pol posters are mostly white.

>leaf

so the colonists(chinese) left with their money and the country collapsed? surprising.

I was exaggerating but they definetely look third world

look at these jews walking around
youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ

Mutual hate works wonders.
It's literally what Abrahamic religion, competitive sports, feminism, and the SJW movement is built on.

Every big city has sections that look "third world".

Sign me up for that "third world".

>get along

Hello newfag

Heresy.

Why are Jews so shit at architecture? You can almost always pick out the chosen designed buildings in a city.

these don't look too great desu

The wonderful difference between free assocation and forced assocation.

The Chinese was brought to Malay peninsular for physical labour (basically slaves for the British Empire) but they did what Chinks always do, educate themselves into opening business and becoming doctors to pull themselves out of poverty.

The Malaysian government still subsidizing the Malays to this day.

It doesn't matter if you like it or not. The bottom line is that it doesn't look like Bangladesh and it doesn't look "third world" to any sensible person.