Now tell me, Burgers, what really happened?

I mean was it too cold or do Burgers not care about their new president?

I mean literally Hitler had bigger rallies back in Nuremberg!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, all his supporters just watched it on their big HD tvs and few wanted to brave the nightmare that is Washington DC

white rural people don't travel to nigger cities
we have better things to do

Fpbp
Common sense isn't common.

Fuck off buttblasted commie.

The mall was MAX CAPACITY all the way to the back

Shills are spreading photos from early morning

SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES and show them the truth

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

I know it's a CNN pic, but archived links won't work (it's zoomable)

Obama was the first black president which practically guaranteed him a large number of supporters. DC is also a heavily democratic city and guess what party Obama ran for? Not to mention the protests going on that slowed or outright blocked the roads for Trump supporters.

>he believes that trump had a smaller amount

Pic related, fuck off. He had a massive amount.

2009: nigger president
2017: anti-nigger president

Washington D.C. is majority nigger by population.

Internet and television happened.

Hitler was also far more likeable than Trump.

Isn't washington almost totally democrat?

>Republican
does not align with
>Being unemployed and having free time
>living in the undrained swamp

Truth is Trump got a much larger crowd than Bush did.

the last few days have been so surreal, it's like everybody is just riding memes to the stars

Kek'd and check'd

Wtf, I thought these steps were supposed to be marble or something. Not painted plywood and plexiglass! Very poor!

Sorry,

No body went
Come on the guy lost 3 million votes, do you really think people going to come to his inauguration?
>INB4 CNN

fake news

I wish people would stop getting triggered by this bait. It's getting old.

Yes trump got less than Obama. So what? Everyone got less than Obama since 1.8 m is an record anomaly in democrat home turf.

What they don't want to admit is trump actually did pretty well stand alone since he got 700-900K in enemy territory. To use an actually comparison he outperformed Bush and maybe even Clinton who were 2 term presidents. If we take away anything from, it means unless trump screws up badly, you are going to see him at the same place in 4 years time.

Pic related. Use it.

DC is a black city

>1 post by this ID

>Washington DC
>50% African American
makes you go "hmmmmm"

Let's bury the MSM once and for all

Protests and possible terror/assassination events were played up so much by MSM leading up to it so as to browbeat people into not going and then do this photo scheme to continue to defame and undermine him. I hope Sean Spicer is able to put them in line, maybe once they stop getting press access they might change minds but probably will go kicking and screaming the whole way. If the libel laws come through and Mike Flynn is serious they are a few ways to BTFO them. Flynn can work to get CAIR shown with proof to be a terror front organization, CNN has been supporting a terror organization, can be consequences for supporting a terror group monetarily

The area is fenced in now, people had to go through metal detectors for the first time it took longer for the crowd to filter in to the national mall

i thought that picture was a fake made by the media

It said "This thread has been pruned" when I tried to reply. Don't know what you Burgers' shenenigans do to Gook moot.

wheres that autistic user that counts heads? Comon whe need you now lets go

check'd and lel'd

I dont think the podium/stage is a permanent

We won, you commie fucks lost.
The end.

Who fucking cares besides Trump? Why'd he have and his boy Spicer blatantly lie about this tho?
>biggest inauguration crowd ever. Period.
Do they think we're gonna take their word for it over our own eyes?

real
one

meh, I had work

Fake photo
Fake news