Is Paul Ryan the surpreme asshole of the republicans?

Is Paul Ryan the surpreme asshole of the republicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/paul-ryan-prevents-roger-marshalls-son-from-dabbing-during-swearing-in
youtube.com/watch?v=qI5edUOtkk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's kinda weaselly and would love to ride the fence between the liberals and conservatives

Yes, he's a real slime ball and looks ambitious.
Doing that nigger shit trying to look cool and hip, I hate people like this. Politicians should behave better, they are not the common people.

Get him out OUT OUT OUT

I think he's more of a realist. I like him better than Mitch McCucknell, that's for fucking sure.

is he... is he doing a dab?

He was demonstrating that he knows what a dab is, due to twitter outrage over him preventing some middle-school sperg from dabbing during an official ceremony or something.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/paul-ryan-prevents-roger-marshalls-son-from-dabbing-during-swearing-in

Absolutely. Can't wait for his public execution.

He has an autistic obsession with healthcare reform

He's a sneaky little shit who sucks up to whoever he has to. Fuck that coward bitch.

what is this dab, i keep seeing it, i saw one guy dong it like 10 times and i tought he had tourette. i dont feel bad laughing at him now.

Other than Ted Cruze, yes the most cucked, the most slippery.

Why what has he done now on behalf of the elites?

He just a younger version of career-slime party hack Mitch McConnell. He literally has no beliefs of his own save for the drive to accumulate power for himself.

He's the embodiment of the establishment that Trump ran against.

The fact he's still in office makes me suspect Trump's movement will fail like the Tea Party movement did.

Well, it can be cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=qI5edUOtkk0

And then you might think youre cute if you do it. Youre not. Dont.

She's so damn cute I don't even care that she's clearly stuffing her bra.

DAB
A
B

paul ryan is a douchecuck

Trump's movement is the logical progression of the Tea Party, which just wasn't authoritarian enough to get the job done in today's political environment.

Trump's the President, btw.

I don't know why Trump hasn't gotten rid of him since he's a backstabbing ass. It looks like he's calmed down a bit since Trump won everything. I still wouldn't trust him but if Trump can get a supermajority in 2018 I think Paul Ryan will stop his antics.

Certainly, Trumpism arose in large part because the Tea Party failed.

>We want a balanced budget
became
>We want taxes slashed down to zero and also more prayer in schools.

because hacks like McConnell, Ryan, and Fox News just co-opted the movement and bent it towards the traditional Republican agenda that haven't worked in decades.

Trump may be the President, but he's not a king. If the Presidency had that much power, Obama would still be in office. Trump will still have to deal with McConnell and Ryan and they will start to push back when he suggests, say, a trillion-dollar infrastructure spending plan.

He was publically rimming Pence's ass at the Congress lunch and that smug fucking grin during the inaugural was bizarre when we all know he leaked the grab them by the pussy tape. He's scheming something.

His smug face during the inauguration was one of a man that has some sort of dastardly plan cooked up. Trump needs to be careful of him.

Trump should've fired him after he betrayed him in the last month of the election.

He worships ayn rand and her retarded philosophy.

MOVEMENT ALL ACROSS THE WORLD

WE ARE EVEN MENTALLY SYNCHRONIZED

but yes did ryan even say a word to trump during his lunch speech? Idk why hes so full of himself biden made him his bitch in the 2012 vp debate and their election night was over within an hour. Now hes a nothing but a career politician in a universally disliked institution (congress) and i guarantee if he blocks something like the wall he will be voted out of office. In nevada so many people put none of the above, because vereran politician joe heck disavowed trump and withdrew his endorsement, it cost him his seat.