Tee hee! We're political!

Tee hee! We're political!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ironically, those costumes are tighter than their actual vaginas.

I don't think your pussy is supposed to make that sound...

I think they trimmed their bushes and added it to the costume to make it more real

I'm sure these person are biologically women but there's not much feminine about them

I'd hit it

With a truck

>current year: 2017
>codpieces are now making a resurgence as accepted headwear
>suitable for afternoon walks and political occasions
>type and style are used to convey group affiliation and status

Is that appropriate costuming around children ?

For iris?!

How do people like these live ? How do they earn enough money to buy food, pay their rent and getting new clothes.

youths are not permitted to wear such headgear until they have shown remarkable virtue to their compatriots and reached the age of majority.

They are however not banned from public places where those adorned with facial codpieces are likely to be present.

Wow, her bollocks are huge!

FPBP

ewww queefing is nasty

It's just a couple cunts.

The Ghost Whisperer really let herself go

Fupa Loompa

>how do we get America to see us as the good, non-degenerate side?
>I got you covered, senpai

Feminists are so obsessed with their genitals and that makes them neglect their brains

>cherry pick a few loonies from a legitimate protest
LMAO GUYS LOOK THEY'RE DUMB I'M SMART

Looks like they left about 4 feet of extra material off each of their roasties

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Anyone who wore a "pussy hat" yesterday is a certified looney.

BRRRAAAAAAP

>tfw "muh vagina" is the peak of feminism

They're like niggers. They have nothing but the perceived value of the genitals.

"Cunt hats" would have been a more accurate description, considering the people who were wearing them.

This should be more common. Walking redpills about the nature of female voters.

>legitimate protest
I made the mistake of calling it a protest to one participant. The response?
>IT'S NOT A PROTEST! IT'S A MARCH! I'M HERE TO SUPPORT WOMEN'S RIGHTS, WHICH ISN'T POLITICAL BECAUSE WOMEN'S RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS! FUCK TRUMP!

Literally "Muh Vagina"

These people are actually very sexist and racist.
Trump never said anything about "reproductive rights", and they are marching against him just because he is a fucking White male.

can somebody please explain to me what are they protesting about? what do they want exactly

I've always said feminists were a bunch of noisy cunts.

The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared. We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

In the spirit of democracy and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore. The Women’s March on Washington will send a bold message to our new government on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights. We stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us.

We support the advocacy and resistance movements that reflect our multiple and intersecting identities. We call on all defenders of human rights to join us. This march is the first step towards unifying our communities, grounded in new relationships, to create change from the grassroots level up. We will not rest until women have parity and equity at all levels of leadership in society. We work peacefully while recognizing there is no true peace without justice and equity for all.

HEAR OUR VOICE.

>earn

Fag.

See
Also I remember reading somewhere the organizer is pro sharia law for the west.

It's the equivalent of a single woman nagging her boyfriend.
>I don't like this
>It needs to change
>Now YOU do something about it
>I don't care what!
Then there's also the added bonus of virtue-signaling for social status and feeling like the opinions of women are actually relevant.

Can someone give me a TL;DR?

God knows, user. God knows.

I live in Rockville, suburb of DC and it is riduclous how people dont care, so lazy theyre swallowed by this stream of confusion and hate.

Theyre against what they preach. Its a mental disorder.

kek Estonia

>women are immigrants
I see they've decided to upgrade from the "minority" status. Is that their official rationale?

Fuck you i ain't reading all that shit.

Oh wow
2 nobodies

How could anyone leave the house like that?

women thinking their oppressed somehow

All those things exist though.
Im sorry women work less than men? Im sorry men pick for skillful trade careers?

Who ever said women dont have rights?
Who ever discrimated you?
Who ever did anything?
This is a load of garbage bro.

Stolen from a Katy perry song.

Is it me or is feminism just an advanced form of flirting now?

>trump is racist, sexist and homophobic
>we're scared
>we're going to send the government a message
>about human rights, dignity, diversity and justice
>we're defending marginalized people!
>we support "resistance" movements!
>out march is only the first step!
>muh equality for women!
That's literally it. No hint of a coherent plan or actual demands.

Ugh, and how does she know the future gender of her baby? Why not let xim decide for ximself when xe's ready!? BIGOT

They get it from their dad or the government.

People who aren't already telling them what they want to hear, even if they don't believe it, are fools

Why would you pass on that 10/10 qt with blue hair when you could just mutter out some stupid shit and end up fucking her?

Like I'd totally fuck that Banshee chick from that Carl meme and all it would take is saying FUCK TRUMP

Strugglepuff, is there more of her ?

Welfare and disability checks.

For as pro-democratic as they claim to be, shouldn't they be cheerfully willing to accept the results of the election?

That is what happens when women talk about politics

I HUNGER

So will this change anything?
Other than profile pictures

American Sup Forumsacks should prinout those Sun articles about teen Yezid girls sold off at sex slave markets in the open in Saudi Arabia (Clinton foundation donors) and traverse these protests handing them out

DUDE

WE HAVE GENITALS LMAO

What a wretched pile of excess shit.

If only they felt this way about guns.

Women's politics are as complex as their comedy, shouting my vagina ad nauseam.

When the first post is also the best post.

jej

lmfao that baby looks embarassed and her mother will probably use that picture to humiliate her for a long time

Is that Robert DeNiro behind her?

>Coca Cola in her hand

Poetry

> the coca cola sister!

>the struggle is real
I guess shes struggling for many things

All this is for attention on Instagram and to be "political"

>pic related
Someone I know who is "marching/protesting" against whatever it is they want.

The one on the right is referencing that the struggle of finding clothes that fit is real

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST "NOT TODAY, AHMED" OR YOUR MOTHER WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

Why are they so obsessed with their V jay jays?

Time for a COCK MARCH!

Definitely not trump.

Hunger is not one of them

Aaaand this is why I married an East Asian woman.

Sausi Arabia was elected to UN human right council.

>WOMEN WEAK!
>SCARE MEN!
???

maybe its prosthetic fat and she hungers, she could be transfat czech your privilege

>the bush almost reaches all the way around to their as hairs

God damnit if only I was near the protests

Cock March would be an excellent idea to not only prove that the point they are making is ridiculous, but we just celebrate the cocks of all sizes and girth

This is when I say the following:

Rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City intellectuals voted for Hillary.

>Also I remember reading somewhere the organizer is pro sharia law for the west.

It's also (((coincidentally))) funded by (((Soros.)))

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Hear my pussy roar

I stay away from queefers.

I had this all wrong. Pretend to be feminist on Facebook then meme him the presidency
Can I do over 2016?

Is that an invitation

Good idea leaf