Britbongs, we have weathered your disastrous occupation post 1945

and we will weather any shit you throw at us now.

Yes, try to trade sanction us, try to deport all Germans living in the UK, try to badmouth us, but guess what, we will go on, we will survive.

Stay on your little islands and continue to throw tantrums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London#Economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such is life.

If your not in your out and outside its pretty cold.

Is Theresa May just shitposting in real life at this point?

FUCK THE UK.

RAPE THEM FOR LEAVING GERMANY PLEASEEEEEEEEE.

Force them to become Slaves to the USA we have shitty Chevys to sell them

The autistic german that hates britain is probably the best poster on Sup Forums

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

t. the Jeb Bush of nations

>We'll w-weather anything y-you throw at us! H-Honest!

> WW 1
> Hans gets BTFO
> WW2
> Hans gets BTFO
They never learn.

Is there any women in power who is not stupid as fuck?

If these bitches can't negotiate their salaries, how are they supposed to negotiate trade deals?

>WW3 starts over Germany not letting go of the UK and trying to force left wing values on Europe

Best timeline

Er strafe es!

You're still occupied. Merkel is an Anglo plant. She imports tanned Germans in the hope the German menace will be bred out of existence. She is succeeding.

They want to Support Trump? They want to Bad Mouth Hillary?

MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THEM.

Show Europe What happens when you Leave the EU. Maybe theyll throw a fit and Deport Ozil from Arsenal and Gundogan/Sane from Manchester Shitty

PUNISH THEM

You Krautbergers wouldn't have this problem if you actually stood up to your governments

Empty threads from a nation of inbred island monkeys. Britain is not in a position of power when it comes to negotiation. They'll take whatever they get and lap it up like the peasants that they are.

baby dogs barking
so cute

You think Germany is actually scared? What can the UK actually do to Germany? Please tell me because im dying to know.

Take a way all the English Teachers?

Germans are mindless sheep and always have been. The Commie Chinks of Europe. Not one individual thought among them. God bless Abdul and Mehmet for destroying these autists.

t. divide and conquer antifa running scripts

First uncuck thing I've heard in years. This is the tide Trump has initiated.

No Frexit ok? Dont want to end up like Shitty UK.

America doesnt want your cars or weapons

>the RWDS is the state army

Couldn't make it up.

Looks like USA, UK, and Russia are become closer again...just at the right time.

Is this the shill hangout thread?

Oh look, it's an obese American who is 1/64th German so LARPs as a Kraut online. You are not German, you are a mulatto mutt.

Go suck Russias dick like Trump. Hope you prepped the Bear

As much as I dislike the UK, he won't, but you will be annihilated across all dimensions for laying with the heathens, you fucking cuck.

>What can the UK actually do to Germany?

We never signed a peace treaty after ww2.

We built trident for the germans, not the soviets.

He drives BMW. Go Germany!

You subhuman baboon. You literal Kraut.
How dare you speak, you swarthy Black Forest monkey. How dare you open your big chinned, large jawed, bratwurst smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Hans Wolfgang Friedrich von Abdullah. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and self-hatred offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the German refugee centre you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Britain and rape some sheep, as is in the Kraut's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Germans obsession with a windswept island in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Germany has made to the medical field. The MUH PERFIDIOUS ALBION sentiment in the average German is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you Anglo. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Nordic heritage.
You Kraut.
You make Poland look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of Europe.
Go fertilise the bäume with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Kraut, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Austrian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a German "man" provided for a family.
Die, Hans. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

What?

Your millitary is underfunded and shitty. Even the Commonwealth would tell you to fuck off.

Germany will call your bluff every single time

>salty libards
>salty due to the diet of daddy trumps and brexits nourishing cummies
>tfw frunaway is gonna happen.

>The City vies with New York City as the financial capital of the world;
>London is the world's greatest foreign exchange market, with much of the trade conducted in the City of London.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London#Economy

You can't do shit against the bank. Be careful Hans.

Does the UK think it has ANY leverage in this situation?

And the americans have total controll over your icbms.

You jokers cant even use them on your own.

Look for the rise of the 4th caliphate. The multicultural army of peace with it's legendary camel riders, swarms of turkroach infanty, and oppressive all white male suicide bomber battalion will unite the world

>Take a way all the English Teachers?
That just makes us speak international English, i.e. REAL English, the English of Texans and Lincoln.

I mean, why the hell would I call my apartment a "flat" anyway, it has a 16 feet high ceilings!

Quick someone make sure german planes have enough fuel this time.

Better out than in with the rapefugees. Sure rape keeps you warm.

Merkel is literally a Jew. Germany: cucked again.

All according to our mighty Anglo plans. Germany pussified, emasculated and enriched. Perfect

Make Bundesliga great again. Take back your players and call this bitch Teressa Mays Bluff.

Would watch

Fuck yes.
UK is leaving the EU
Russia and America are getting closer

It feel like someone is setting up all the pieces for another world war.
Can't wait to die.
This time eradicate the Germans please.

I don't care if white replacement rate is fucked compared to Africa and you think you need europe in the future. You don't.
In the future you are going to associate German speaking with Turks. English with pakis. French with algerians and so on.
That battle is lost anyway.
The future is Chinese and African anyway.

The banks already leaving to irland other countrys.

Kek

>t. Merkel

>We built trident for the germans, not the soviets.
But Trident is a failure. It just explodes in mid-air.

>UK Banks
>post brexit

The who?

>b-b-but the banks are Leaving!
>Crys the German on his masters dick

Tfw anglos will rule again.

The UK has a Brexiteer in the White House. The unpopular EU has Guy Verhofstadt (literally who?) and Merkel who is universally despised and has never fought for Germany's interests.

I hope the Anglos fuck Europe's shit up like they have done throughout history. Germany needs to die a violent death.

Oh come on.
Don't tell me you don't want to be a big american again.
I know you are desperate to use that big fucking military you spend so much money on some worthy white targets.
And you get along with russia again.

Can't into English? A flat is from 'flett' ye olde English for a dwelling consisting of one floor in building.

You Germans are fucked if Britain stops importing your cars. It will almost destroy you auto industry

germany exports a lot more to the uk than the uk exports to germany.
once outside the eu, the uk could decide to put a massive tax on all german exports to the uk and reduce taxes for countries where comparable products could be sourced. german goods would be massively overpriced in the uk. we'd end up buying a lot more Samsung and a lot less Bosch.
this would have a major effect on the companies who have suddenly lost a market of 70 million consumers and an impact on the german economy.
the uk is the second largest economy in europe. german Sup Forumstards can shitpost all they want but their companies want our business.

I'm not a gay.

>You are the Baltimore of Europe.
magnificent pasta.

> If you dont save us from self destruction we will make you pay
Do the bongs not know that you need to have the upper hand in order to make demands.

Germany might survive, but the EU won't. It's only a matter of time now.

Soon the euro will be worth less than the dollar.

Enjoy poverty Hans. Enjoy your endless bailouts, austerity and recession.

>leave EU
>still want EU-tier trade deals
Fucking hell. I think Brexit is great, but you can't have your cake and eat it too, getting fucked in trade was part of the deal, you are supposed to try to fix your economy from the inside WITHOUT the meddling of the EU, not beg the EU for mercy you stupid fucking retards. Stop being so dependent upon foreign kraut trade and start building a proper self-sufficient economy.

Brits, first you help Soviet Union to implement a marxist goverment to Germany. Next you leave EU.

Brits are the most anti-european in Europe. I hope that your tiny island floats next to USA where you belong.

I don't fall for divide and conquer mate. If you're white you're alright

How will you survive when you are going to become a minority in your own country?

>This time eradicate the Germans please.
this is the only way to save Western civilization

>You Germans are fucked if Britain stops importing your cars. It will almost destroy you auto industry
Literally 85% of Nissan cars produced in the UK are exported to the EU.

So what did you just say? We are fucked? You know how many hundreds of thousands of jobs Nissan supports in the UK?

Our car manufacturers would just sell elsewhere, such as China, which is - unlike the UK - an actually growing market.

Spoken like a true cuck

Ring around the Chosen
You're Jews in lederhosen
ashes, ashes, you'll all fall down.

>Britain "threatens" Germany
>mfw

Europe, especially Germany, deserves it for killing millions of white people and making nationalism taboo. Germans are the enemy of the white race. Every evil 'Jew' was ALWAYS a fucking Kraut.

With Trump in power the UK has all the leeway they need to bully the EU into submission.
This is probably why Merkel is so fucking salty about his election, she know she's lost any kind of leverage she could've had if Hilary won.

Britain can trade with us. Russia always welcome any trading partner.

top cuck

the UK is the only one getting fucked

It doesn't matter what you want.
Divide and conquer implies it is another group trying to divide us. The brits don't need any help hating Germans.

Your future is black and yellow because white European replacement rate is fucked.
And a war would mostly kill white people.
And Trump, the Russians and the Brits want a war. So it is going to happen.

Well be happy our cuck genes won't survive
Turkey 2.0 will be a better country to have next to you than cuckmany.

I don't cry a lot really, but the thought that we can still pull this thing off and band together, and fight this suicidal ideology of progressivism, hand in hand with this homicidal and fascist ideology of Islam...

There's still time. God, Almighty, please let us stand strong.

>that feel when German living in the UK

Using "cheeky nandos" in everyday speech now so I don't get found out

They kicked your ass in two world wars and have a Brexiteer in charge of the world's only superpower.

You will continue sucking Anglo dick and you will enjoy it, you petty disgusting Hun.

>The future is Chinese and African anyway.
>and African

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you know chinese will destroy africa right?
africa exist only because of food and mecial aid from europe and murica.
when we stop giving them drugs and foods and the chinese are in power they will breed all their women, kill the men, take the land and colonize it.

it would be worth to die out as whites if it means that the chinks are going to bleach africa.
africans are unqorthy of existance

>all these people not realizing Trump will stand with the UK against the EU
>leading to Scotland and England becoming our 51st and 52nd states

I hope British save use from this left wing utopia of hell

Traitors like you should move to Russia

Just wait until you're old enough to have history lessons about WW2 in school, kid. It wasn't like grandfather told you how it was.

>tfw bongs and krauts will nuke each other in my life time
I'm accepting mercenary work though, 10$ per beheading.

>Scotland
Fuck off let those cucks stay in the EU where they can get their gibs.

are you really that stupid we buy literally nothing from them but they buy a whole lot of shit from us

>and we will weather any shit you throw at us now.
Might be able to take that a bit more seriously if you weren't busy letting yourselves become part of the Dar al-Islam.
>Yes, try to trade sanction us, try to deport all Germans living in the UK, try to badmouth us, but guess what, we will go on, we will survive.
Why on Earth would we do any of those things? If anything I expect we'll probably make it easier for highly educated, productive, hard working, Germans to immigrate to the UK as they attempt to flee Mutti Merkel's children and the destruction of their country.

Be gone, jungle ape.

>whites killing each other again
wew lad

Being anti-EU is basically treason

oh no the non-existent British market :(

based britbongs, please crash the EU

>when we stop giving them drugs and foods
Do you see anyone stopping?

>elsewhere, such as China, which is - unlike the UK - an actually growing market.

and which has a growing domestic industry which the government favours over imports.
yes the growing chinese middle class all want audis and bmws as status symbols but import duties put them permanently out of reach of probably 800-900 million of the billion+ chinese. domestics and cars from companies from local neighbours such as honda, suzuki, kia etc will remain the transport of choice for the majority of chinese for maybe another 100 years.

Sorry guys, but Theresa "The krauts will pay" May is making the UK great again.

Theresa May is bluffing. She is also a terrible liar and everyone is laughing at us for this.
Every single world leader knows she is a statist nanny government supporter and it looked so ridiculous when she got on stage saying she will cut red tape and turn Britain into the Singapore of the West if Europe locks us out of the single market. Who does that cunt think she is fooling? The Tories literally lost a seat in parliament over Heathrow's 3rd runway and now they are trying to convince the whole world they will run some pro business, high competitiveness government for the next 4 years?

These idiots have grown so used to an emaciated population they now actually think they can lie to the rest of the world and the leaders of Europe, Japan etc will all fall for it.

Also both India and Australia have already said they want preferential visa arrangements if they're ever to sign a trade deal with Britain.
Deport Hans.
Invite Pajeet.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Hope you like Land Rovers and other shitty british cars with Electrical issues.

Pic related is literally the only thing worth buying that can be exported from the UK

You got fucked up lmao

They hit you so hard you literally went from Nazi to communist feminist betas HAHAHA

P.s. Germany has never won a war

> you're a TRAITOR for disagreeing with this TRADE union that turned into a POLITICAL union, where some bureacrats whom nobody elected make policy for everyone

Nigger, get the fuck out of this thread you don't have the IQ necessary to participate

They don't want "EU-tier trade deals".

They just don't want to get punished because Germany is too afraid others will copy their example if they get a decent deal.

But we won't be intimidated.
Nexit is next, and no bicycle stealing Nazi can stop us.