Germany YES

White German women protesting Trump and white supremacy chanting Allah Ahkbar.

F

twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/822966907905146881

Other urls found in this thread:

just-deutschland.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've said this for a long time now: giving women the right to vote was a mistake that western civilisation will likely never recover from.

Do these dumb cunts realise that under Islam that wouldn't even have the right to leave the house unaccompanied and unveiled, let alone voice their political opinions in public...

What the fuck.

>Aristotle was right
>women can turn a powerful society to a ruined shithole if you allow them
>this is why only patriarchies developed to industrial level and societies similar to matriarchies are few and stuck in rural villages

Holy shit

Jesus fucking christ

Someone hand me a rifle.

they are just sheep

Divide and rule someone planted this in her head. They are trying to turn us against each other

>women marching for more immigrants and for a more oppressive culture to come in

I don't get it. Women are so fucking stupid.

Sheep that votes and demanded equal rights

fucking give them what they want

seriously, convert to islam and put these bitches back where they belong

Most germans wouldn´t mind Berlin getting nuked nowadays, fuck that shithole.

>germanistan

just rename this shithole already

everyone of them into gulag

Feminists support islamic terrorism, anon5 was right again

Lol just bring in every fucking mudslime already yall are already to far gone it seems. Thatll really empower these woman

>be woman in Islamic country
>hear you're getting dragged to the west because your husband wants more gibs
>pregnant with 6th child
>but you're hopeful
>you've heard stories about the freedom women have in the west
>under your veil you smile the first time since your wedding/10th birthday
>first thing you see is a white man on the vision-box
>he's talking about the oppression of women
>you can barely contain your hope
>when suddenly a woman stands up
>a sister
>one of you
>and she shouts at the man that he's a racist and that he's the oppressor, that these islamic women are freer than she is
>hope and optimism gone forever

S

They need more trucks.

Damn, I had thought the burgers where legitimately more autistic than us with their (((art project))) and stuff. Should have known better.

What the lol :^)

Hehehehe
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

RIP in shit, germany
RISE UP, Germanistan

For the Khalif. For the Prophet. INSHALLA!

fucking krauts, germany was never good

It's this. No further explanation is required. Yes women under X conditions will destroy a society and TPTB have spent 100 years creating the X condition.

Our numbers only grow because as they travel down this path in time, greater liberties are taken with the sheep. So we can see it more and more for what it is.

Yurop is done

I dont know much german words but this Säuberung has nice ring in it.

>w-why do no white men want me?
why can't white women do anything right?

Few special snowflakes sowing fruits,
that will be reaped by many

Germany was destined to drag us all to hell in the end.

Only Germany, France, Sweden, and possibly UK
... if they would just said: "Fuck off we are full."

This is fucking treasonous. Explain yourselves, bratwursts.

Mämmi

Okay I 100% unironically believe that women shouldn't vote now.

What the fuck? I thought Germans could not become more disgusting but I was clearly wrong.

Fuck Germans.

What took so long?

Women's suffrage was always where the kikes finally won, everything else is an aftermath.

>Do these dumb cunts realise that under Islam that wouldn't even have the right to leave the house unaccompanied and unveiled, let alone voice their political opinions in public...
No.

Just said this to my friend after reading this, get out my mind

>Protests all around the world, millions marching against Trump
>showing a small group of retarded cunts in Germany thinking it's relevant

It's not like they get paid to do this at all ......

This

What's there to explain? It's Weimar Republic all over again. Total degeneracy everywhere you look. We need a thorough cleansing to take out all that degenerate filth, or germany will very soon simply cease to exist.

This is no joke anymore. What's happening now is extremely dangerous and existence-threatening.

why are they chanting allahu akhbar? i dont get it

Used to be lolbertarian, takes a long time to come around to see banning a collective as morally correct.

I'm there now. You were right again.

The degenerate left has completely aligned itself with Islam to destroy white men.

Islam is now an LGBT issue, everything is an LGBT issue, but Islam also somehow empowers women.

Basically it's the whole world vs white men in 2017. The social engineering was too effective.

Are you surprised that women care about abortions? Or whats the deal?

They are women.
Stop asking why they do anything.

That is like looking directly into some kind of eldritch abyss. You are just going to go crazy and never going to get answers.

Well normally you care more about supporting yourself and your family than murdering your unborn children, or at least men do.

That concept shouldn't be too confusing.

>Do these dumb cunts realise
no

Only thing this is missing is the part where the western woman starts chanting Allahu Akbar at the end.

>
I guess if politicians campaigned on mandatory circumcision for all men it would be silly for men to complain or even care.

You can already get an abortion at a corner store as easily as a double cheeseburger in America, what the fuck point are you trying to make?

JUST

False equivalency: the post.

Abortion = Murder for my convenience.
Circumcision = Non consentual mutilation of genitals.

But why let a little intellectual dishonesty get in the way of a good murder?

And this is why I only like 2D

just-deutschland.de/

>Protesting against the president of another country who has no power in your own country and nothing to do with you while screaming allah ahkbar.

Are women, dare I say it, retarded?

Also what are they grabbing back?
Their own pussies, or Trumps dick?

Ah ffs, Its not fucking murder - grow up.

>Ending a human life
>Not murder because....

Oh wait you didn't even bother to give a reason.

You'd call it murder if your mom aborted your worthless ass, I wouldn't be forced to have this stupid conversation with you either.

But no, I'm all for abortion, it kills more brown people than drugs.

What the actual fuck?

White women are a mistake. Fellow white men of Sup Forums now is the time to get a Black, Asian, or Latina wife.

We must wait for the day animu becomes real and we can go to our waifus.

Actually the whole movement was started and funded by rich mostly jewish people aiming to make more money and produce malleable population(sheepier).

>Are women, dare I say it, retarded?

Yes. It's like you've never interacted with them.

Fuck I totally missed out yesterday. Should've went to the city and chant "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

Totally forgot about those riots, I read about it, but it didn't cross my mind to do something, since it's just a bunch of unimportant feminazis.

Blacks use abortikns far more than others. When day of rope happens, muds in white nations are probably going to be sterilised / forced abortions. You oppose this?

>white women
you mean brain washed people

German education is fucked up and you learn literally zero at school. If you don't have a good family who teaches you how the world works and how to get good at science, you are fucked.

This, women were given the right to vote because they're generally more stupid and easy to control.

It's the only reason they got it.

i wanted to laugh but then somehow i didn't

no
fucking
way

>these people are allowed to vote

It's pointing out the majority of male voters care about jobs which beneficial to everyone.
While females main concern is abortion which shows that they are only caring about themselves.

Sterilisation != abortions. Sterilize them no problem, actually just ship them back and let the famine sort them out. ;)

Can some hero cut out just the allahu akbar bit and put it on vid.me?

We should meme it further than a newsclip that will be forgotten in one news cycle

Well the abortion issue was discussed. I'm pretty sure if it was something dick related that would be our main concern as well.

>Pussy grab back
Sounds like they are against refugees.

Ignorance is knowledge now. Religious subversion is freedom. Slavery becomes freedom.

Just end this world already.

Please end it.

N-no. It's only bad when white supremacists like Drumpf do it. Otherwise it's merely a small cultural misunderstanding.

What's it like over there.....Kermit's asshole?

So we have a perfectly accurate name for these people, everybody say it with me:

DUMME FOTZEN.

We just call them dumb cunts over here.

Look, females display childish behaviour! And it's not just Germany, they actually do the same in the US, GB or France. It's almost like a pattern.

Really fires up the good ol' neurons, huh?

Jesus fucking Christ

Man my countrywomen will be left in tears if they see how ignorant about Islam these German women are.

How ignorant.

Where to emigrate to?
The entire world is trash these days

>Ruin Europe
>Wonder why is trash.
Fight untill death you cowards.

Who cares about your countrywomen? The alternative to their "oppression" is a disaster. I don't blame muslims.

>Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grand-children are once more slaves.
(D.H.Lawrence)

The west has slipped, it has fallen. I can't even comprehend how Islam becomes synonymous with women's rights.

Since birth, I've been seeing women oppressed by Islamic culture, subjugated by Islamist minded society.

Oh how far the west has fallen.

An asteroid strike on earth couldn't happen in a more suitable time.

Fug, that's rough.

You could always not be a pussy and fight for your homeland
If there isn't civil war by, say, 2030 then yeah the demographics will be too bad and you can off yourself.
But if (when) it gets to that point, at least you could take some comfort in the knowledge that you tried.

About 700 million women live in Muslim majority countries.

700 MILLION.

They're being oppressed while you fucks are sleeping in the same bed with Islamists.

HAHAHA

Germany I swear you guys should just off yourselves.

Hahaha this is so fucking pathetic. Sweden hasn't even a chance to catch up to that level of cuckoldry anymore.

"oppressed"

You mean not allowed to ruin your societies?

Because that video is what happens when women are free

I have not voted for anything of this.
I also have no feeling of guilt for anything Hitler did, fuck off.
I will work hard and assimilate into the country i emigrate to, I have no bindings or feelings for this worthless stripe of land called Germany.
I will gladly become a patriot of the country i emigrate to if it is worth it.

Eastern Europe!

Or get the fuck out to South America. Or Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea... heck even Thailand is better than this utter nonsensical western Europe.

This situation might be beyond salvageable. Don't let your family suffer the impending Islamic khilafat of Germany.

EXACTLY !!!
these fools here let those "exotic" women in political parties drivvle around on talkshows and what not and you get exactly what you're discribing
*claps hands*

You might as well leave Europe. Go to USA.

We are going to fail so hard, brace yourself brother Hans. It is so over for us.

>I have no bindings or feelings for this worthless stripe of land called Germany
It seems you don't have a feeling of pride in anything Hitler did either.