So somebody please enlighten me, what the fuck is the point of a march?

So somebody please enlighten me, what the fuck is the point of a march?
A bunch of people standing on the streets chanting and waving placards... what is that going to achieve? A few closed roads and minor disruptions to public transport at best.
Meanwhile those who the march targets just carry on with what they were going to do regardless.
Is it just a means of virtue signalling? Especially in the social media age I think a lot of women marched yesterday just so they could post it on Facebook for likes + attention

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>REEEEEEEE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEE

Judging by the signs, I'd say half the time they don't even know why they are there. I bet many of them treat it like a way to meet people.

>Patriarchy is for dicks.
Indeed it is!

This

90% of these women are just doing this for attention so they can post a selfie on Facebook, maybe with a hashtag, and letting others know where they are, just to appear mildly interesting.

Most grown adults have baby brains they dont know what to do so they follow trendy shit things 10 years later they say wow did i really do that

Yesterday's marches especially I saw a lot of signs that made little to no sense. Including 'Lisa Simpson for president'.

Also I didn't know so many people hated democracy.

Meanwhile, yesterday in Australia, directly above a "woman's march"....

>nasty women united against populist bullshit

It's adorable when subversive marxist trash like that degenerate whore use words they don't understand.

the sky is the limit... for shitposting

No they don't know what they're doing. In fact I take for certain everyone there was a combination of mentally ill, unemployed, single and recently divorced, ugly, fat, untalented, and stupid who will never be happy or fulfilled regardless of who the president is.

The presidents job is not to make your life perfect and better. His job is to manage the economy and law making. It is YOUR job to make your life perfect and better.

These liberals all think their life was better with Obama but it really wasn't. They still were clamoring for this benefit and that right even though they had every right available to them and were all equal in a court of law (read: free) regardless of race religion or sex. Feel countries can say that.

The only difference is Obama encouraged and coddled their pathetic little over sensitive ego's where as Trump will not, and that's why they're rioting. Obama didn't change anything for them, he was just their little nigger bitch who would encourage their manic depressive behavior and virtue signaling without reason.

*few countries can say that

Giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming she's not actually retarded, I took it to be a shit translation of something else she'd intended to say.

So somebody please enlighten me why when a conservative commits an armed, hostile takeover and holding federal land for over a month, equates to free speech but when a liberal, or even worse, unaffiliated, take to the streets to protest, somehow is not free speech.

One is clearly illegal, but Sup Forums will deny; and the other is literally a constitutionally protected action mentioned in the first amendment.

It looks like test-drive of colour revolution in US:
>en.wiki pedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

KeK!

I like aliens guy. Puoplopolis or whatever the fuck his name is.

Its to absolve themselves of the guilt they feel because they couldnt be bothered getting out of bed to vote.

AA is a great show. Imagine that airing 20 years ago? What was hidden is becoming unhid. Albeit with a dose of speculation and misinfo.

The first series was kinda interesting, but when it became popular and they kept shooting new and new episodes, it became more and more ridiculous.

Happened the other night with my girlfriend
>alright let's go buy some Coke for the rum we have for our friends birthday
>FUCK babe we're spending money
>huh? what do you mean?
>weeelll today is like this thing where we shouldn't spend money to oppose Trump
>how would that do anything? wouldn't people just go back to spending money the next day?
>y-yeah but
>?????

She just got mad at me when I said that they'll just end up buying their sweetened Starbucks coffee next morning and that it's pointless

The whole thing was ridiculous. It was entertaining at best.

What's this now?
>Trump is inaugurated let's not spend money today?
Tell me this is fake. Fake news, if you will.

>nice id

It means if you didn't vote for Hillary, it was because she's a woman and you're sexist.

Why you dating the slut? To prevent white genocide?

Someone will snap and attack these people. It will gain massive media coverage and rile up the whole lot even more. At this point trump will be forced to react.

Ask yourself what his possible options will be. I'd like to know that aswell.

Because nothing of it is actually planed by a woman, that abomination is the result of:
in DC:
>80% of them had booked tickets month in advance payed for by Soros puppet outlets or Hillary's campaign for her "inauguration" when she was 100% confirmed by the media to win
>we wuz presdnt wid vagina n shieeeeet
>shit didn't happen quick we do a "feminist trump is meanie and respect muh vagina" march

Rest of the world:
Quick we pull off a "no bordaz, muh vagina n shieeeet" stunt where ever we have resources to lower the embarrassing of the failed we president nao fail
>look at the small the crowds
When 500 hit the street in Berlin it's a joke, the soup kitchen in Kreuzberg has larger crowds every single day.
>look at the signs
world wide the same slogans, the same black on yellow signs, the same chants
>look who is always leading and directing those marches
middle aged white men, with 3-4 white mens as supporters and a token wyman with a megaphone
>notice they're all organized and payed for by the same open societies goons

geee I wonder what they want to accomplish and who's behind it.

ITT nerd virgins

>>look at the signs
>world wide the same slogans, the same black on yellow signs, the same chants
>>look who is always leading and directing those marches
>middle aged white men, with 3-4 white mens as supporters and a token wyman with a megaphone
>>notice they're all organized and payed for by the same open societies goons
>geee I wonder what they want to accomplish and who's behind it.