She can't keep getting away with this

How do we stop this woman?

From embarrassing herself?

By not giving it attention you stupid fuck

oh but Donald, honey, sweetie, hun

if we keep talking so condescendingly we might feel like we're making an impact.

>peaceful protests
Ok sweetie

The only reason she pisses me off is her constant condescending tone with using words like "hun" and "sweetie"

>botting vote likes

surely that's some kind of twitter violation

More importantly, will anybody stop Kurt? he's been a madman on social media lately.

Literally who.

well she's right, plus the american people literally voted for Hillary more than Trump

Dont worry guys. The real heroes were doing pic related

and they're litterbugs too? disgusting.

The men will clean it up for them. :^)

>wants personal army
>not your personal army

Just let Bessie Kebab be, honestly
shell date some coal and will get raped into irrelevance

Hey Boss, why don't you just calm down there, Chief?

Why did you make this thread 30 min after another thread of the same thing that is still on the front page and has 50 posts?

so many pussies on the web complaining about the littering. its clearly an extension of the protest

There was some cuck like this in my uber pool yesterday trying to virtue signal to my girlfriend

She humored him for a bit and asked him why (in his words) he thinks it's important to describe himself as a "privileged, clean-cut white male". Guy whined and said he shouldn't fight someone who is trying to help her. So she asks him what he's actually doing to help beyond just showing up at a protest for part of a day, guy reiterated the previous point that she shouldn't criticize someone who's "on your side".

I called him a lazy virtue signaling hypocrite and he shut up for the rest of the ride

>it's a bess makes another Sup Forums thread shilling her twitter profile episode

fpbp

why would we stop her?
this is golden.

>hun, honey, sweet
>while addressing the POTUS
my sides

Bess is our new mummy. She is here to put naughty boys in chastity and tease their small benis

No wonder women nowadays don't get marriage proposals

Don't feed Bess.

Bess pls go

Rape her to death.

Why should anyone even care some whore's opinion

Thats woman language for "please punch me in the face so i can play the victim even though i was egging you on"

>H-honey
>S-sweetie
>H-hon
Everytime these words come up, it means that they're on the verge of a mental breakdown.