What the fuck is the "Women's March" about...

What the fuck is the "Women's March" about? Is Donald Trump taking away their right to vote and reinstating slavery to make all women slaves?

Wtf they want to own a month now?

>It was.......HER TURN!!!!!!

They can't get free contraceptives anymore and WE WUZ PREZ N SHIT.

their periods are synchronizing

>What the fuck is the "Women's March" about?
started off as a celebration of Clinton winning, then she lost so they had to quickly change topics.

It's about fuck all. That's the problem.

They think theyre as oppressed as these women..

They're more oppressed because they live in a western country. Muslim countries are founded on a feminism ideology (Islam is feminist, Muhammad was a feminist) and are not ruled by white men. They are 100x more free than western women.

Is he?! Praise Allah!

It's mass psychosis that feeds on a commonly shared delusion of Trump's supposed misogyny which is a lie fabricated by the media. When pressed on details these drones can do nothing but say "muh insults" and "muh sojiny"

If it wasn't for the praying to a sandnigger space dad and eating shit as a religious passage i would convert.

Paid protestors

Underrated post

Islam not being fully compatible with feminism is an alt-right lie! RACIST! MUH SOGGY KNEES! EYESLAMOPHONE!

It's literally just because he said mean things. Women would rather side with literal woman hating murderous rapists (i.e. muslim) to oppose the guy who had the nerve to say he grabs women by the pussy.

When will we wisen up and start selling SJWs as sex slaves?

They can be a great national export

kek, have a (you)

We can just have a Woman Exchange Program with Iran. We get Persian qts and they get SJWs. Won't take long for them to be put in their places.

What a stupid tweet... They did vote, that's why he lost the popular vote by 4 MILLION...

not possible. this is the most corrupt administration ever they have the koch brothers cash and thus they could buy 1000000 times more protests

I used to white knight. I used to care about little girls being raped by mudslimes. Then I realized that, had those girls grown up in western society and not been raped by mudslimes, they'd be [pic related] and I stopped feeling sad for them.

>numale cuck roommate goes to local womens march
>when he comes back I ask "how was it?"
>"oh well I just walked around and didn't talk to anybody or anything"

Fuckin lel

Story behind pic? I can only find results in some language I don't know, I'd expect something like this to have some articles in English about it.

Yazidi girl who was forced to become the Arab subhuman's child wife.

Women are being overly dramatic for the first time ever.

I think you mean SIX million

pulling out is still free.

Just had to do it

>the struggle is real
When you are that fat, it must be a struggle every day

The guy looks like Colin Kaepernick

I hear not being a degenerate is pretty cheap.

>The struggle is real
If she means trying to find clothes that can fit then this is an accurate statement.