While America crumbles under the leadership of fascist idiot, Germany continues to preserve democracy and liberalism...

While America crumbles under the leadership of fascist idiot, Germany continues to preserve democracy and liberalism, and will lead the EU forward to a bright future.

Ironic, isn't it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.194179798251305,10.781977492871192&z=6
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/822966907905146881
presseportal.de/
presseportal.de/blaulicht/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

I want to push your eyes into your eyesockets

Don't be mad, honey.

>and will lead the EU

And people wondered why we voted out.

Nothing personal and I dont know where your 'preserve of democracy' come from, the EU is run by unelected bureaucrats not Germany or France or the UK.

now fuck off.

We will preveil, America will be 3rd world by 2020.

Stay on Sup Forums niggerlover idiot, even Sup Forums can't stand your faggotry

Don't be patronising, cunt.

>unelected bureaucrats

This is just not true. Every EU country has elections for the European parliament. You get to vote for people who then go and represent your country.

You fucking idiot.

Don't be a fucking snowflake.

yeah, average brits don't even know how the EU works. How many of you fucks believe the Queen is still in charge of leading your "country"?

lmao

Wrong.

The Muslim Refugee Crime Map has just started for 2017!

Already, those poor Syrian doctors and lawyers have committed about 700 separate crimes.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.194179798251305,10.781977492871192&z=6

Will Doucheland finally uncuck itself in 2017?

It's nice to see a Trump quote used so elegantly in a thread.

Oh yeah, MEP's, the bastion of power spending all day clicking YES/NO on a keypad like a monkey, but getting paid £200k PA for it plsu expenses.

The heads of the EU, that's the decisions makers are not elected,pinhead, its a closed club

and what gives them the right to hold guns to the head of sovereign nations like, the Greeks, Italians, French, Germans, British?

the EU was supposed to be a buying group really, now a political currency unions, taking states from Russia, making Greeks beg for coin, wants an Army?

LMAO, you dont get it do you.

It's easier to fix the refugee problem than the orange idiot problem.

Germany will burn in the holy fire of Allah.

Wow

Does this include France and UK or have we just been exceptionally lucky?

Obviously a troll thread or just a retarded OP who doesn't deserve to be responded to except for the following:

Sage

Lets not complicate things Lars

>Refugee crime map
>one case literally says "East European criminal"

What a poor nazi you are that can't even speak nazi

fucking lmao

Oh, god.
You're that Croation from that other thread, aren't you?

Hitler told us this time would come. It will be glorious. There will be no USA to stop us this time.

>Croation

Croatian*
evidently I cannot spell

The president of the EU is elected by the parliament. The parliament members are elected by their nations. What closed club?

Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head. The point of the EU is that everyone works together and everyone abides by the same rules.

You people didn't like that so you left. Fine. Enjoy having to get visas to come to our coast where we will take all your money and laugh.

And what makes Trump a fascist exactly?

>yfw germany is the ultimate example of a free society and the leader of the free world now
A great time to be alive, indeed. We learned from our mistakes in the past and made sure to never repeat them. That's what they tought us in school and everywhere for decades. Glad to see it was successful.
>Germany will be cleansed in the holy fire of Allah.
>and rise again under Allah
fix'd

I feel shame for being in same country as OP

Maybe... which one?

>cuck hunt
LOL

Good. This country is garbage.

You too

Say it with me Sup Forums:
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

Sharia Law is not a bright future.

>talks about sharia law in germany
>never left alabama

FRAU LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
>FRAU LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

Sounds like you want to be the captain Sweden of Croatia. Go gobble that Muslim cock you faggot.

I want a war with Britain. I want to squash AusWORMS and other Anglo scum fighting side by side with my Muslim Brothers. The UK clearly hates US AS much AS we hate them, am tired of crushing them at their no.1 sport, i want a genuine war with these cunts, fuck your white skin, Anglos hate US even more than Muslim terrorists, how can we escalate this? I want to fuckin rip them apart one by one, Magaluf is not enough I want KRIEG

whoa, you're rude for a leaf

Germany is effectively replacing their native population with uneducated, violent, human rights abusing radical Muslims. If that's what you call "preserving democracy", then yes. Germany's doing exactly that, and excellently might I add.

> Please come back old Germany, I don't want to see my homeland fall.

>anyone can claim anything and they will include it to the map

Youre pretty gay for a Croatian

germany was a mistake
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/822966907905146881

Leader of the cucked world

>Germany continues to preserve democracy and liberalism, and will lead the EU forward to a bright future
Good luck preserving your precious decadent liberal democracy while you're getting raped to death by musim refugees

>our goal is freedom, democracy, and prosperity for all
>but if you don't agree with us we will CRUSH YOU!

muslims living in germany - 4.5 million
population of germany - 81.5 million

5.5% of the population is muslim

oh my god we're all gonna die

kys you kraut cock-sucker

exactly

I hope a mudslime runs you and your family with a truck.

sigh...the libtarded croat is back.

go away reddit nigger

Your country would be bankrupt without Germany and the EU, so shut the fuck up.

>panama

LOL

> lead to a bright future
Like an oven?

Many germans are ageing, meaning less children being born, meaning even less population growth
Those 80 million will quickly collapse to a much lower number if current trends continue

>the EU is run and controlled by unelected officials.
>preserving democracy
Are you retarded

Just lol if you don't think those Muslims won't have a minimum of 5 kids each while most German couples only have 1 kid. Give it 10-20 years and Germans might be 20% of their own population.

>unelected officials.

see

You've already lost to them twice, might as well try again. They're itching to end you disgusting krauts once and for all.

vreme za danke deutchland opet? Koliko jos morate da pevate to dok vam nemci pomeraju jetru kurcem s guza?

Keep importing 7th century throwbacks you dumb shit. Oh, and let me know how rhe "dont rape me bracelet" campaign worked out.

You guys have no idea how humans work, do you?

slovenia stronk

Yes, we will. And you nazifucks will have nowhere to run. Like last time, per se.

Where do I sign up to culturally enrich German wives?

Ajde popij kavu negdi, naporan si

It already is bankrupt
We wouldn't have been cucked out of industry, manufacturing, agriculture and fishing in the first place if it wasnt for the EU (((PAC))) and replace that with tourism based services which barely has added value and public jobs
We were also cucked out of monetary policy
because of the BCE and the euro
So our economy became dependant of EU bennies and imports from Germany and other EU countries, which enlarged the public debt to unsustainable levels

Lol sad proxy Gercuck is sad.

>everything under control...
>everything under control...

If Germany doesn't change fast direction it is doomed. Our political system is total garbage
(Merkel is the leader of the conservative party) with neocons and communist to the left and right.
The euro is already collapsing. Crimes are on the rise, so is unemployment.
And if Merkel is reelected Germany will destroy Europe for the 3rd time. Quite ironic.

You have no idea how demography works do you
I didn't even mention the planned incoming of MILLIONS of rapefugees for years to come

>negdi

Fuck off Achmed.

Go to Germany and claim you're from Syria and lost your papers, you're most likely brown enough to pass.
It's so easy a chink tourist once did it by accident.

>EU becomes horrible.
>Everyone leaves except Austria and Germany.
>Germany and Austria finally united!
Was that the plan all along?

Wow, those pigs couldn't pick on someone their own size, huh? Boy, they must feel soo strong and great now. Digusting.

Da, negdi. Negdje zvuči pederski

DON'T LISTEN TO THE MERKEL TROLLS!!!

In every thread about Germany there are posters with German flag who can't be serious. I more and more think the German government is paying people to distract others online. Or those guys are cucked shitposters, I don't know.

BUT YOU CAN SEE THE SOURCES FOR EVERY SINGLE CASE ON THE MAP!!!

You don't need to fuck up the rest of the continent for that
But then again its already on your genes :^)

This was in no way a rebuttal ro my comment. You've shown your hand.

>ne koristim riječi jer zvuče pederski
>well I've got some news for you

Every source there is the same news site I've never heard of before?? presseportal.de/

>redneck reading comprehension

yeah np m9

>German police controlling poor underage refugees

You find OFFICIAL POLICE REPORTS on this site.

You must be trolling faggot...

Fucking up the continent is a bonus. Also, it needs to be needlessly complicated.

More or less I guess. :^)

Nekoristin ih jer nepričan tako. A i koji kurac ti još trollaš? Prikini srat, fali ti pažnje u životu pa trollaš autiste sa zapada za malo (you)

>goy

Aha, nisam znao da si dole s juga. Sad mi je sve jasno.

>OFFICIAL POLICE REPORTS

do you have a source for that?

I, too, saw that edgy Polandball comic

pic related source of OP's narrative

Nisi baš tolerantan. To bi bila neka vrsta rasizma dragi. Ka neki regioizam?

What did I tell you stupid croats, if you keep acting up I'm sending the hunchback after you again.

ITT: Trump supports, having literally nothing good to say about Trump instead talk about Muslims in Germany rather than the fact that Germany is the 4th largest economy in the world with 1/4 of the people of the US.

Ha gle, ti si prvi došao srat na moj thread. I nisam ti ja dragi, ljubavi.

presseportal.de/blaulicht/
just read...

take back Transylvania already

It is unironically retarded if that's really what you believe