Anyone else unironically hate Germany here?

They created communism and killed millions of white Europeans in two world wars they started. To add insult to injury, in order to atone for this past, they flood Europe with rapists and terrorists. Furthermore they are complete shills for the EU.

Fuck Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=w1kUg7Zqm8M
youtube.com/watch?v=-uo4izzJhjM
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hate them, but I do unironically think it would be better for the rest of Europe were the German menace wiped off the face of the Earth.

kike detected

They needed more sense of humor, they sure got it.

Germany was a mistake

Anglo created communism. And you are one of them.

Germany problem is anglo-saxons. Very bad decision by vilhelm to give you access to position in Prussian elites. Turned out very ugly.

t. shlomo goldrosenbergstein

Oh god everytime some brits start anti-german threads there is always that one fucking dutch poster doing the same. Sup Forums should stop being opsessed with us for real. Dumb divide and conquer shit.

>two world wars they started.

stopped reading here you dumb underwater nigger

>Being against the Kalergi EU makes me Jewish

You people are retarded. Jews have done more for my country than any fucking kraut ever has.

>hating the second Reich

See as the confused German tries to understand what is going on and resorts to its typical reaction whenever its views and acts are confronted
>Muh Juus

>Don't invade Belgium they're our ally
Invades Belgium
>Don't invade Poland they're our ally
Invades Poland

You started both.

>Daily reminder that German politics barely reflect the opinions of the German people.
>Daily reminder that Khalif Al-Merkal will get another term, because domestic politics and parties are shit-tier here. I want to die.

>Anglo created communism.

You've created 3 anti Brit threads so far today (well your flag has). Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

No I didn't think so.

Funny shit, but no Karl Marx and those before him were all slav/Jew Germans.

Of course
most of Europe actually

Yes.

I would gladly drop nuclear weapons on every major city in this country, even if it meant killing myself in the process.

>I can't deal with the fact my country has brought nothing but evil to Europe so I will simply reply with this witty retort: 'da joos'

Germans are bigger dindus than Africans.

>plunge yurope into chaos several times
>bodycount: tens of millions of white people
>being actually a race of mutts

Yeah, surprise here, buddy. We were always anti-white.

GOOD NIGHT, WHITE PRIDE
>GOOD NIGHT, WHITE PRIDE

#
>You've created 3 anti Brit threads so far today (well your flag has). Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?
Bullshit. Also making a thread about theresa may saying things isn't a britain hate thread.

i am torn on the issue. i admire their tradition, technological/industrial advances, work ethic and endeavor to resist communism in the war, which at least hindered for a short while the cultural marxism which has poisoned the west.

at the same time, if i'm ever to play games online, they tend to be the angriest cunts about bar russians. likewise, its so rare to see anything about my country on this board without a german piping in with derision.

so yeah, i like them on the provision that i don't have any interaction with them, which i regret is invariably negative.

Ah the antifa is here too. nu-Sup Forums is a joke.

Yeah. Germans I meet are either permashamed cucks or proud hipster cucks.
Some of their bitches are hot tho.

Yeah the ((germans)) surely created the communist manifesto,the ((germans) also were major leaders of the frankfurt school goy

>its so rare to see anything about my country on this board without a german piping in with derision.

and in this case, a german piping in with derision even though the thread wasn't even started by a bong.

Ended a golden age of European Imperialsism, created communism, created the Soviet Union, turned the Jews into martyrs.

All the problems of the past 100 years can directly be attributed to the shiteaters.

see

No. The German government are cunts yes, and they do have a leftist problem, but I have no quarrel with the country itself or the majority of the native population.
Every country has an ugly side to its history, mine especially.

Kraut here,I lived a year in London.British people are actually pretty based,the only time you get annoying is if you go full anglo for the empire.

We seem similar,but germans are probably more "cold".

Also London was a little to much cultural enriched,but I shouldn't complain.

Okay jew

GET OUT GERMANS
WORST POSTERS
WORST COUNTRY
WORST EU

You can't bait me Weedland,I am here for the Anschluss.

>The German government are cunts yes, and they do have a leftist problem
Try to explain that to nu-Sup Forums. Always crying about muh white race but the only thing they come up with is killing germans lmao. Because afterwards it would be so much better right?

Not an argument, Hans al-Abdullah

Your posters always shill for the EU. Your government isn't the only problem, it's your retarded, brainwashed, guilt-ridden population.

Well, kill yourself then.
You are germans with a horrible bastardisation of the german language.
I mean look at your own national anthem faggot.

2/10 made me reply

>be allies
>start a war with Germany
>defeat them
>kill over half a million of their people inthe process
>rape hundreds of thousands of their women
>take over their government and media
>brainwash them for 3 generations
>complain about how broken their society is

Really makes you think.

such b8 man. why don't you be productive instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1kUg7Zqm8M

you try to b8 germans while adidas bro raids fucking Hwndu. you should feel ashamed. you waste of air and space.

I fucked a Jew

Why're you so upset? Did some germans vandalize your local camping place?

>your
>always
There is not only one german person on Sup Forums and those shilling for EU are either proxies or people who are against the current form of it and want it to change.

>brainwashed population
first you complain about how we ruin europe with war and then you cry that propaganda is forced down the peoples throats.

i think dutch and anglos are similar, in the sense that if the average anglo had to move to another euro country, NL would be the smallest culture shock.

our underclasses are identical youtube.com/watch?v=-uo4izzJhjM

>be Germany
>invade Poland because ??????
>Britain and France come to protect their ally
>take half of France and start shelling London
>invade USSR
>Japanese allies declare war on US, and give us an excuse to join the war with Britain
WE WAZ GOOD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN

Here. They always try to destroy Europe. But since Sup Forums still believe in "LE EPIC NADSI GERMONY XD" They will never accept it.

I've hated Germany ever since Brexit. They've shown their true face by posting endless pro EU shill threads.

Fuck them. Aryandied when?

>tfw no prussian pike helmet

>Britain and France come to protect their ally
they didnt seem to care that soviets attacked their "ally" too huh?

Germany could be a good force if they'd actually unite all of Europe and do what's best for Europeans instead of trying to find ways to genocide them every 20-50 years.

So have I. I know a lot of Germans here and they all acted like petulant children after the vote. One had a breakdown when I said Dear Leader Merkel was partly responsible. Germans aren't people. They're something different. Something off.

Soon.

Its the other way around. nu-Sup Forums believes how "le ebil germans destroy europe a third time :(". The only ones we ruin is ourselves. The germans dont do shit against other countries its the goverment and the unelected EU idiots.

Actually, a British expiditionary force was on their way across Norway to join the Finns fight against the bolsheviks, so congrats Deutschland, you guys are solely responsible for communism having a hold of half of central europe

I do. A lot.

I mean come on!

expose the kraut posters!

>Germany finally conquers Europe on the 3rd try with the EU and migrants
>Brexit
>Trump
>More on the way
>Allies win again
History sure has a way of repeating itself.

They would do good on Mars. I'm sure they would create prospering economy there, like talented people they are. All negros would flock and they would take them in, as cucks they are, but to relocate them here would be too expensive. It's a win win situation

I still don't get it why people claim Germany started WW1?
I'm pretty sure it was Austria who did it.

It's actually way more complicated than that

>invade Poland because ??????

You're new here aren't you?

Krauts are subhumans the need a good culling every 30 years otherwise they WILL try to fuck something up.

Just exterminate the kraut menace and peace and prosperity will usher a new golden era upon EUrope.

KILL

THE

KRAUT

The fact that we must not deport niggers entering Europe because of some shitty EU las is your fault. The fact that Europe has to have refugees is your fault. We meds might be poor, but we are redpilled.

I genuinely hate modern Germany. I love pre-1945 Germany though, excluding the Weimar era obviously.

So the Jews made Hitler invade a country with a rising antisemitic right wing?
Oh that's right
>muh lebensraum
You've got plenty of lebensraum now for rapefugees, goy

Serbia actually started it, but

>video of German relevance, omg you're made of gold
t. Charlemagne

>soon
Yes.

Just don't try to drink our mongrel blood pls.

I fucked a jew and a muslim
Which sex was better ? Guess faggots

Jewish girls fuck life they are the first in the oven queue.

Almost all German posters are trolls. Hate them.

>Muh refugee welcome dick

The jew.

oh schlomo xD

Pretty much this

>Be German and red pilled
>Try to remove Jewish hegemony in Europe
>Get crushed by Jewish puppet states
>Bundesrepublik Deutschland
>Denazification
>Movement of 1968
Le Germen is responsible for muh 'fugees

Europeans lost in 1945. Just swallow the final red pill. We're all doomed.

Yes, moaning about a country that is forcing Muslims on everyone makes me a Jew. Idiot Moor.

yes. a world without germany would mean ~30 million less european dead people

Ya fuck em

Yes I fucking hate them.

I hate them for the shit they pulled in the 20th Century, effectively dooming Western Civilisation forever. I hate them now for the fact they don't even have the balls to stand by their forefathers and have to apologise at every opportunity for the fact their great-grandparents might have been Nazi supporters.

I have worked under them. I hate them for their pedantic bureaucracy and total lack of sense of humour. I hate them for their vastly overrated vehicles that are somehow the jewel in their economic crown.

I despise Merkel more than any other world leader in the modern era. I despise the German people for allowing her to put the nail in Europe's coffin.

Fuck Germany to hell and back. Hope the muslims burn you at the stake when they finally take over.

>stopped reading here you dumb underwater nigger

You started world war 2, you invaded first, thats how it works, it doesn't matter how many germans were killed by poland.

how wrong you are kraut!

Germany has always been worthless cunts. Since Rome until now.

I can't hate Germs. We Slovenians have an almost innate, genetic attraction to Germany

>listening to butthurt romandy niggers
hating germans is their national pasttime

And a world with germany means at least 300 million new europeans from africa and arabia. What's your point even?

And it's pathetic, mountain wop.

Keep telling yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Fuck off, kike.

No the German people are amazing. They would have allowed us to transcend to a higher culture if they Jews hadn't destroyed them.

Kill yourself, Jew.

You're the ones importing refugees you degenerate kraut coward

>Moans about Germans shipping in Muslim rapists and kllers
>Gets called a Jew

Idiot. Germans ARE the Jews. Where do you think the name Stein and Goldberg come from?

Anglos wanted war. That was just excuse

Are you serious? You know what? This is a prank and I'm not falling for it.

>t. irrelevant drug addict leftist shithole
You are the degenerate subhuman.

He is active in all of the threads today.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

"At least we have low interest rates"

Go and vote for Merkel like a good little cuck you worthless Soviet rape baby

Kraut, you are the kike.