Why Does Clovergender Exist

Well, I know why it exists, but do people actually believe it?

>Well, I know why it exists
Care to explain, because I'm fucking baffled.

As someone who identifies as leprechaun-kin, I'm offended.

What the fuck is a clover-gender?

There are only 2 genders.

From what I understand, both Clover-kin and LGBTP (P stands for Pedosexual) where created by Martin Shkreli as a mockery of the LGBT.

Half of the liberals are ass mad, the other half are falling for it

"Gender" in English is the same as "Persönlichkeit" in German.

It only implicitly refers to their biological sex

P for Pedo is too obvious. Clovergender is perfect though. To stop the insanity we must push it far enough.

I mean "Personalität"

somebody who "mentally identifies as a prepubescent child, and therefore is only attracted to (and wants to fuck) other prepubescent children."

i.e. a pedophile with a lick of shiny paint.

>Why Does Clovergender Exist
It doesn't you fucking retard

>raises stump

That's cool user, i identify as a leper-kin myself.

>Clover
>C Lover
>Child Lover

I think personalität might be equivalent to PERSONALITY, not gender, you illiterate dunce.

Words in one language are not "the same" in others. They can be approximated, which is called the translation.

Beware who is doing the translation and do not be fooled, since it is wholly subjective

>I think personalität might be equivalent to PERSONALITY, not gender
Gender is equivalent to personality

I self identify as a meme

Gender means Geschlecht, hansen.

That's just incorrect. Gender simply isn't a word that refers to biological sex. You want to redefine it to mean biological sex, and that's fine, but it is a word that specifically, explicitly, refers to concepts of sex outside of the biological. That's just the definition of it.

Also there aren't just two biological sexes. Intersex people do exist. To claim that gender = biological sex, or that there are only two biological sexes, are both factually wrong. Even on a genetic level, there is more than XX and XY, as well as chimerism. Sure: they're super rare. But they exist, therefore your dichotomy is false.

No... Geschlecht refers to the fact if you are boy, girl or a hermaphrodite.

Gender refers to if you are clovergender, agender, androgyne, bigender, burrnesha, demigender, genderfluid, genderflux, genderqueer, intergender, gender neutral, nonbinary +++++

male or female is just small parts of it. I have a large beard, I have a penis and behave like any proper man. But I can say that my gender is "female" or "intergender" or whatever. The gender can also be changed in the passport in case I need to fill up some quota or something.

Geschlecht is not the same. Geschlecht don't work like that.

Those eyelashes tho.

If transgender isn't a biological reality then it's cultural and subject to redefinition and change.

It's a choice. By your own position.

Nu-males gtfo

Because baby fucker won't get you any sympathy, but if you say it has something to do with your gender, people are rayciss and sexist if they say mean things about your "gender".
Fucking liberals ruining language.
A baby fucker is a baby fucker, no matter what label you put on it.

What does anything you just said have to do with anything that I said?

Oh right: nothing.

Science and language are conclusive on these topics, sorry bud. Gender doesn't mean sex. More than two biological sexes occur in human beings.

There is nothing to dispute, here. You are wrong to claim otherwise. These are facts.

Is this your therapy for inauguration weekend?

Nah: I voted third party anyhow.

But this isn't a thing. There isn't any debate. You guys want to argue something where the science is fuzzy? Go for it. But the science is clear on human sex: there just is more than XX and XY in human beings. And anyone claiming that there are only two biological sexes is ignorant of facts.

>clovergender

Reddit made it up

Yeah, there's a bajillion other varieties due to (very rare) chromosomal defects, but I thought we were talking about snowflake genders, not biological sexes?

Any other combination is a biological abnormality which usually leads to numerous health problems

Dyed blonde hair is degenerate

I was responding the comments I was responding to. It's what the two greater-than signs before the post number I quoted indicates.

But for gender: there isn't any limit to the number possible. Gender, in English, means describing sex along non-biological norms. It means the cultural, historic, whatever. There is no limit on it.

Although, to OP's question: clovergender is a joke.

Yep. So what? To claim that there are two, and only two, clearly distinguished biological sexes in human beings? Wrong.

Do you guys have a Twitter hashtag?
#CloverPride or something?

Cultural appropriation and gender dysphoria. What's next?

Because they're pedophile freaks that need to be shot on the spot.

Irish

Sup Forums, the famous hacker.

Nobody believes it. The alt-right don't believe it, because they made it up to make SJWs look bad and they know that. The SJWs don't believe it, because it's fucking ridiculous and they don't support pedophilia.

It's the most cringe-inducingly awful attempt at infiltrating the left that I've seen. It's time to stop, guys.

Clovergender was started by Sup Forums as a joke you tard

>nickname for pedophiles is the symbol for Sup Forums
Everything makes sense now

>The SJWs don't believe it
>because it's fucking ridiculous
Checked, but I want you to stop and think about what you just said there