Why isn't a man who goes out of his way to fund things that will cause dissent and riots in jail?

Why isn't a man who goes out of his way to fund things that will cause dissent and riots in jail?

I thought that purposely trying to cause dissent and riots in countries was illegal? or did I have a stroke?

>Be rich
>Can do anything
>make poorfags sob
It's the way of the world

Hopefully trump can get an extradition deal going with Russia. He's still wanted for economic terrorism

Different rules for jews, user, you should know that by now

Rich people can do whatever they want you sub-human poor.

oh that'd be glorious if trump did that

G-guys...what if Soros is actually doing this because his end-game is to finish what he started in WW2 and get rid of the Jews? He's trying to discredit leftists by funding chimp-outs and retards.

Getting really fucking sick of seeing his zombie face.

he lives in upstate new york right? surprised the mossad or someone hasn't just slit his throat

>People using their RIGHT of free speech TRIGGERS drumpftards
Kek

He probably gets to avoid that fate by making a deal with Israel to keep his shit out of Israel and probably throw some sheckles their way.

If Trump was smart he would do like Putin and place arrest orders on him or use CIA to do it.

Aint that the fucking truth fair play.

>BUT MUH TRUMP

I dont want to hate my fellow lefties but they are fucking pathetic.

You know I'm usually against commie policies but this time I can get behind their message. Let's seize his means and kill him.

Kek'd pretty hard.

He wants to pit us all against each other. Luckily only retards can be paid to protest.

If we stay strong and don't chimp out we win.

>Implying I would have voted for trump
>Implying I didnt vote remain like a good leftie

Try again shit breath.

Shut up you stupid nigger. You know better. By now we might already be seeing things calm down if not for people purposefully stirring the pot. If Soros wants to stir shit then he should come here and shit post like the rest of us.

You're not the only one who's thought that or something similar.

With how much failure of what you'd imagine his actual intentions are recently, you'd think he's purposely trying to do something to help the right

No he's not. He only cares for finance and making money, why do you think he crashed the Greek economy, tried the same with Italy and Russia?

Hes rich