North Carolina is best carolina

> own 64 acres in North Carolina.
> built a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom cabin on property for 56k.
> have barn with goats and chickens.
> two tree stands for hunting deer and hogs
> river on property full of catfish
> pond on property full off bass and brim.
> work from home.
> lease out family's old fields to farmers for additonal income.
> haven't seen a black person in almost 4 weeks.
> haven't been into town in almost 5 weeks.

Why don't you live in NC pol?
>

Sounds boring

How far is the closest interracial breeding ground?

At least I don't have a mosque outside my house

>only 64% White
>22% Nigger
5.1 Homicide rate
Why would I wan't to?

My dream life, user.

Do you kidnap and rape little girls?

That's the only part missing from your perfect life.

I mean If I were to move to the US I would live in New Hampshire
>One of the best gun states
>Over 90% white
>low taxes
>Largely Rural/small town
>comfy New England weather/climate
>Close to urban centers like Boston so work isn't a huge issue
>Ranked number 1 in terms of freedom by freedominthe50states

I'm moving from Austin to Raleigh this year. I can't wait. Seems like an awesome place to raise a kid. I went there, and there were kids playing at the park, politely, unsupervised, and there were no niggers or spics.

The only thing I will say though, is that you guys have shitty food. Everything in NC is like from the menu at Cracker Barrel.

I do live in nc

>two tree stands for hunting deer and hogs
Misread that as hunting deer and nogs...

Sounds like paradise, bro. But I don't live there because of your fucking retarded immigration rules for brits

I live in central NC myself. Lived here all my life. I hate it tbqh. Only reason im still here is because i can't afford to leave.

NC is depressing as fuck in the winter. The clouds roll in around November and they don't leave until April. Whole state looks like Silent Hill for 6 months straight.

Better than Texas where it's 95 degrees 9 months out of the year

That's why you buy a nice cowboy hat and blast the AC. Also with actual sunlight you can make use of solar and not pay the power jew.

Statistics is one thing but every region has its own culture. New England is stuffy and bland, just the way they like it

You can get more land out west

Which river? Are you a natural born best carolinian or an immigrant?

Georgia here.
Land goes for about $1,200 an acre. You can drill a well basically anywhere and hit water within 100 feet.
Out west wells are not a guarantee. Land is worthless without water.

Friend outside of las Vegas was told by a drill company that they'd have to drill to 2,500 feet at least, and zero guarantee they would hit water. So that's a $20,000 bill for a dry well.

Raleigh is an absolute cuckshed. They had protests for like a week after the election.

Raleigh, Charlotte, and the Triad have turned into liberal nigger shit holes like most cities.

But I do live in NC, OP...Born and raised in Charlotte.

>tfw your town is filled with Mexicans

I live in north Raleigh. It's not too bad.

raleigh went blue this year. when i got my degree we were full bush, even though kerry started his run in raleigh. you faggots have let me down

Sounds idyllic, Carolianon.

trust me, new england whites are fucking degenerates. My entire family's from there.

How did Trump win NC, but Pat McCrory lost?

I've lived in Raleigh for years, but I've been wanting to move out into rural NC for a while now.
I never go out to eat for this reason
I like the clouds

The real question is why did more people vote for governor than president but many less voted for lt. governor than governor. Looked like tinfoil hat stuff.

Lol it was 70 degrees and sunny last week here in RDU. As a New Englander I love the winters here. Sure beats 3 months of 35 degrees rain/ snow mix and massholes.

>work from home

How does one do this?

call center jobs can be easily obtained from a temp agency

I work for a computer company and I chat online doing tech support. I chat with internal advisors and many of them are from NC.

Charlotte fag here, going to UNCC

I've always liked it here

I wish I could live like that!
I would be fishing every weekend and make some amazing food for my pals and family

Actually, me and my gf were trying to come up with someplace to move to to get away from the Michigan winters and we've settled on NC. We're taking a recon trip there on the last week of April when my work slows down and hope to be finished moving by fall.

Anyplace in particular we should check out? We need decent schools and low crime because of the kids...