Why do Mudshits hate dogs so much?

And why are gingers so prone to terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subhumans. All there's to it.

Because you allow it.

No stop bitching and do something about it. Fucking absolute beta.

1.- Not halal

2.- IRA

How do I allow it,paki?

why do christians fuck dogs? they keep them in their houses.

Why did they do that? Are they Serbian or something?

>says the camel shagger
Shouldn't you be gobbling down on Israeli balls right now?

no, i am not british

Go fuck a goat sandshit, the young boys of your grandpa obviously cant sustain your lust anylonger.

Sadui Arabia are the best goys on the planet. Literally worse than America. Gobbles down everyone's balls to survive.

all non-whites are sadists
empathy is white people exclusive

we fund hamas and the plo so not really

Please stop posting these fucking pictures. I'd rather see ISIS beheadings than this. These people should be killed.

Drill your own oil, you lazy fuck.

Shut up Ahmed, your country is our toilet slave.

make me

You mean controlled opposition? You're working with Israel in Syria right now. You were created by Britain and you buy our weaponry and gobble down America's balls.

Because mudshits are savages. This should be common knowledge.

>something something mans worst enemy hates mans best friend.

your country is just

we work together to defeat the iranians. once they are gone we can turn on the jews. and no they are not controlled opposition. we were also not created by britain, britain supported the enemies of saudis when we were fighting to establish the kingdom. britain also threatened to invade.

>paid for citizenship
>British

Pick one and only one Abu Bakir Al-hadith

So how can we destroy the life of these animals?
Please give a noob friendly tutorial
I wanna see there mother's dying in front of their eyes.

Looks just like my dog.
Jesus has taught me to turn the other cheek and forgive.
I don't think I could in this case. I'm sorry my Lord and Saviour, but these people need to die.

>we work together to defeat the iranians. once they are gone we can turn on the jews
>we can turn on the jews
hahahaha. That's the same as turning against the entire western world, the same western world you've worked with to take down your fellow arabs.

>manlets
world would be a better place without compensating insecure manlets

You've been posting this same disgusting thread every hour for a week.

Yeah they're like 5ft 8 max.
Literally the first time posted. I encountered the story on twitter today so perhaps that's where the attention is coming from. Still valid political discussion tho

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

LOL like all filthy Arabs you are a traitor who will genocide your own kind hand in hand with Jews for the faint chance that you could fuck over the kings of fucking people over

This.

I posted their facebook here: It would be nice to see them d.o.x.x.e.d and attacked

it's just a dog faggot, chinks eat them

When he says "you" he means US - the West, our culture, ostensibly the most powerful on earth.

Frankly, if we had control of our nation's agendas we could make anybody do anything - fact is, you have to champion your own ideals of rightness, because they're the closest you will ever have to truth, and no other fucker will do it for you.

If you think these people need to be made to understand that animals lives are not just commodities then you must be willing to force them to understand at gunpoint, metaphorically.

You have to lean on the nations involved - say withhold aid unless they bring their standards of ethics more into line as a whole - after all, who in their right mind would send money to a country that has a different conception of right or wrong besides a self-interested capitalist?

Because gingers (especially their men) are hideous. Low self esteem and lack of purpose do to their ugliness... of course they would try and piggy back on something that gave them purpose and a promise of getting their shriveled ginger dick wet with war spoils.

mudslime logic

Dog are unclean animals
Cats are clean animals, even though cats eat their own shit

Do chinks torture them for no reason? Fuck off ahmad

Serbs love dogs. These guys look like Afghans or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
black dogs are apparently devils, and angels will not enter your home if there is a dog inside.

Also they target gingers because they know they are bullied and so lure them into Islam speaking about brotherhood and being accepted among them.

Yes, they torture everything, China should be nuked.

I agree. But it's not like I have the resources to go to another country to track down some cunts.

Because you're a paki yourself.

You mean you deligitimize Palestinian political authority by propping up a terrorist group as their leading party making it harder to justify a two state solution?

Cool.

The Chinese are too utilitarian and soulless to torture random animals in the manner mudshits too. Mudshits do it because they think it makes them tough. They're dumb animals and every bomb we deliver to them is fully deserved

Genius logic mohammad.

It helps redpill the newfags and purge the tumblrites and Reddit shills

You have an idea how to dox them? Their "friends" probably aren't shocked if we send them those pictures. So what can we do? I want that these faggots get fucked in their camel asses by Allah until they convert over to Jesus who will kill them then.

This.
>oy vey Hamas is firing 10 gorillion missiles at Israel per second. Let's build more settlements!

Well it's a recent story and thousands of people on twitter were shitting themselves about it. Probably the same on other media platforms.

As was your original response, paki.
Only an inbred paki would use that name -- even as a joke. If you aren't a paki, then you're a big time fucking cuck who needs correcting.

Coventry here if you're interested m80.

Yeah they do. Chinks are literally not human.

Doesn't even make any sense. I'm angry at a paki torturing a dog and that makes me a paki?

You really, really overestimate the average chink.

>I'm angry at a paki torturing a dog and that makes me a paki?

Yeah and it makes you a faggot as well.

>bitching about a dog a few countries away
>ignoring Rotherham and the like

That makes you a paki deflecting attention away, you dirty fucking shitskin.

Right whatever. This isn't about the chinks. It's about the ginger and paki manlet.

How am I ignoring Rotherham? I'm well aware of Rotherham and do you expect me to talk about it all day. Pakis are subhuman in other ways you know.

behold the destruction of the potato nigger sand nigger alliance. poor pupper. muslims should all be nuked.

>Pakis are subhuman in other ways you know

Captain Obvious. How about we do something about it then? Instead of talking bollocks online, we get on with making a group.....?

I have no fear. I just need my fellow brothers to be the same.

who let this untermensch out of the sandbox?

Maybe not very kind but maybe we should dox their sisters if they have some?

I think this triggers a Muslim very fast if we would post photoshops of the Guy fuckin' his own sister and things like this. Dumb fuckin' Muslims can't control themselves anymore when they see something inlcuding their sisters or mothers.

In Germany you can provoke a street fight by just saying "Deine Mutter" ("Your mother") to a Muslim.

>gingers associating with pakis
how

Muhammad told them to hate and kill dogs, lizards and unbelievers.

So that's why they do it.

See: Gingers get really butthurt because being ginger is seen as the worst thing a white person can be.

That said the event occurred in Turkey and righteous Turkroaches are angry.

t. Chechen

According to Turkish police they were arrested.

Why do white people love dogs so much? It's just a fucking animal faggots. Stay butthurt

Here come our 14 year old edgemeisters.

(2)

>And why are gingers so prone to terrorism?
They lack souls.

No I think that gif was of a Muslim killing a dog. Not sure.

NUUUUUU NOT DOGGO
DELET THIS

which is the favourite beast of your race?

>Muslim
The correct term is Mudshit.

FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY OPENED IT

You're a faggot if youre crying over a dog you dont even know. Its literally probably a stray who wouldve starved from hunger in the streets anyway.

I have 2 dogs and I love them to death but caring about some random dog is some reddit-tier shit

I like dunecoons better.

I worry about people who do this kind of shit without reason as it tends to be a sign of sociopathy or psychopathy. People like this are the kind of shit brains that pick a fight and if they start loosing they pull a weapon.

I'm not crying. If you're going to behave like an animal then fuck off to the Middle east or Africa. Your choice.

Your prophet sucks Cocks in hell

Looks like someone gets/got bullied irl. It's ok user..some people are just ugly as fuck.

I don't get it.
I get how one could slaughter a cow or a human, but I'll never understand how someone could harm dogs like that. You aren't human if you inflict harm on dogs like this

WILE E. CYOTE

It's not about some dog, it's about what is done to this dog. In case you're retarded you must've realized this is prolonged torture, not some quick death, and that is what upsets a normal humanbeing

The correct term is Child Rapist Drug Dealers

I never said that I WOULD kill a dog. I'm just saying I dont give a fuck about other people doing it

No. Its a dog, stop. You dont care about the farm animals slaughtered to put food on your plate. Stop being a tumblrite

>People like this are the kind of shit brains that pick a fight and if they start loosing they pull a weapon.
What do you mean? I always pull out a knife when I start losing fist fight, I'd never harm an animal tho, much less a dogbro

Maybe if you drew some weapons your women wouldn't be getting rapped by Ahmed and Jamal

prolonged torture is very bad

if youre going to kill the dog then just shoot it in the head, make its death quick and painless

Uh oh, tough guy alert! Dogs are honorary humans and deserve to not be tortured to death. If you don't care then just leave but you wont because you think we think you're a tough, hard assed guy. You're probably a socially ostracised neckbeard.

Those farm animals aren't beaten to death or have their ears cut off while still alive. They receive a quick death. Also, they don't have the soul and personality of a dog. A human being tortured would bother me less than a dog because dogs are pure innocence. You say "it's just a dog so its torture doesn't matter" and I say "you're just a shitty person so you being tortured wouldn't bother me" I guess we're on different perspectives.

Ther prophet was a gingeri

You dont know me so me being tortured shouldnt bother you.

Porr doggo, he must be avenged

you can get permab& for this shit now

Try 8ch /baphomet/ i think they deal with this sort of thing

Gingers and muslims have no souls my good Charles

Why do muslims hate pork?
Because it's cannibalism to them.