Should normal citizens be forbidden to have children...

Should normal citizens be forbidden to have children? To gain the privilege to have children they would have to go through a "parents school" and gain a certificate to have a certain amount of children. The future parent couples could get evaluated and if a break up is likely they would not gain this certificate.

This could eliminate single motherhood, because only certificated stable couples would be allowed to conceive children.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
taxfoundation.org/article/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2015-update
cbpp.org/research/misconceptions-and-realities-about-who-pays-taxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The right to vote and reproduce (and other similar things) should only be given to those who score higher than a certain number on IQ tests.

This would speed up the progression of our world very much.

If we only let people with IQs over a certain threshold breed we would be intergalactic by now.

tell me, why on earth you would want some government shitkicker coming around to check on how things are going with your missus?

how bout a licence to cook or an inspector to make sure you hang your toilet-paper around the right way ?

absolute madness

stupid people can have a clear moral compass and be good parents
smart people can be morally corrupted and raise children harmful to society

I think we need a parents school more then an IQ test

we send people to school to learn driving and they have to gain a drivers license
parents can fuck up the kids and make them a burden on society just as much as to have a drivers accident.

Everyone having less children in general would be a great thing, and would solve many of the problems we face right now, domestically and globally.

500 Million should be the target.

>The right to vote and reproduce (and other similar things) should only be given to those who score higher than a certain number on IQ tests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

Thank you for waiving your right to reproduce, though.

You can't school someone to be a good parent. You can aid them, to an extent, but that's about it and doesn't mean much in the long run.

People with low IQ, unless they have a special athletic talent, should be forbiden to vote and breed.

This would be the most humane and the most effective way to speed up the development of our society as a whole.

Out collective IQ in a few hundred years time would be much, much greater than it is now and, therefore, we would be much more advanced than we will be.

It's just speeding up the process of evolution.

this is the sort of autistmo thinking that is the reason we need to KILL ALL AYRANS!

can you imagine trying to police peoples bodies to this extent?

Leftists would love this. They could just claim religion is child abuse and render you infertileYou are stupid

If they fail the school, they don't get the certificate and are not allowed to have children.
They would be able to restart the school after three years though. Maybe then they have grown up.

> lets reduce already abysmal reproduction rates of white men while shitskins don't give a fuck about laws and keep breeding like rabbits

Yes, it would make the world place. Too bad it is morally reprehensible.

That's not how iq works

oh yeah those birth rates aren't low enough cuckmany just how many fucking immigrants do you fucking want.

This. And you know that a program like this would be infiltrated with leftists that would deny all white people but pass Shaniqua even though her method of getting the baby to sleep is to mix some of her MD 20/20 in with it's milk.

yes, I have to agree with Germany.

Although I tend to believe on a more elaborate and comprehensive evaluation metric system which weighs other various factors alongside IQ. There's plenty of more merit worthy credentials and characteristics of an individual that should be measured in order to reproduce optimal results for society in the future. This is why I also tend to believe that a certification and testing process should be implemented by the state, as you have mentioned.

such an institution would have the purpose to help future parents to fulfill their role in society. It would mostly benefit poor people and migrants, because those groups usually have to many children then they can handle and they fail to teach their children the necessary values to succeed in our society.
I think even leftist would regard this as beneficial.

>Goverment controlling the reproductive abbilites of their citizents

Eternal kraut gravitating towards totalitarian state as usual.
You should do a favor to Europe and the world and just killyourself.

All modern Germans should be gassed

You are so stupid it hurts

Stop ruining Europe and destroying the white race

Leftist totalitarian bullshit. Brave new world, 1984 shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

we have to combat radical regressive ideologies like Islam somehow.
education is the best methode

I imagine it would be an incredibly slow and expensive process and it would do more harm than good in terms of the population.

you can't morally (or logistically) prevent people from having children without a "child license"

but you can penalize them on taxes

>low paid white colleagues
>almost all have children in early 20s
>graduate friends
>all express strong desire to never have children

Because mussies pay so much taxes, right?

when the population bubble is the primary problem we will face in the next 100 years is this not a positive for our species in the long run?

in our country the bottom 50% payes no taxes and they get free money for filing their taxes in the form of refunds. Tax their refund

>bottom 50% payes no
>payes

also completely wrong lol

This.

Only stupid fedoras want to stop God's plan of inseminating our wives with black DNA.

Stupid liberals Marxist CTR shills

>taxfoundation.org/article/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2015-update
>In 2012, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers (69.2 million filers) paid 97.2 percent of all income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.8 percent.

2.8 percent might as well be fucking nothing

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
what did he mean by this ?

you deserve an award for being that fucking stupid

cbpp.org/research/misconceptions-and-realities-about-who-pays-taxes

you deserve 0.02 shekels for that post

I read your link and it basically validates everything I said

>The 51 percent and 46 percent figures are anomalies that reflect the unique circumstances of the past few years, when the economic downturn greatly swelled the number of Americans with low incomes.
>anomalies that reflect the unique circumstances of the past few years

so...thanks obama?

>Seize the means of reproduction

is obviously in the bottom 50%

Who's gonna decide whether the parents are qualified?
>gouvernment
Let's not pursue that.

literally the next bullet point.
>These figures cover only the federal income tax and ignore the substantial amounts of other federal taxes — especially the payroll tax — that many of these households pay. As a result, these figures greatly overstate the share of households that do not pay federal taxes.

>dingdingding

This was Trump's plan all along!

yes, goyim. the state knows how to raise your children best!

so sick of retarded yurocancer on Sup Forums. they are part of the problem

Every liberal I talk to believes that people should be castrated and only a chosen few should have the ability to reproduce. Totalitarianism. They shrug their shoulders at it.

>American Infowarriors burst into thread
>DA LIBURHULS
>YOU TRUST THE STATE? WHAT ABOUT THE FLUORIDES AND THE VACCINES AND THE EVOLUTION?
>MY RIGHT, AS A SUB 80 IQ RETARD, TO HAVE AS MANY RELIGIOUS (CHRISTIAN) CHILDREN AS I WANT