What's his end game Sup Forums?

What's his end game Sup Forums?

He'll become a cute trap

Cap it

8 year long 6 dimensional chess game between 300 million players

count to potato obviously.

get shit on by liberals and SJWs for doing absolutely nothing but being born white.

Just like his father.

Hes like the retard in the usual suspects

STOP POSTING BARRON THREADS!!

THEY ARE BORING AND STUPID!

THEY ARE THE CANCER KILLING Sup Forums

NU/POL/ SUCKS!!!

Playing 425D chess against the globalists

The first Fabricator-General of Mars.

Spend the rest of his life as a 'sperg because his parents definitely won't help him learn how to control it.

He's going to do what Augustus did and finish his father's (Caesar was Augustus' adoptive father) work by putting an end to the republic and replacing it with an empire.

Build a wall and deport them all.

Apparently he's in the top 1% for verbal intelligence for his age

Barron will be the next Augustus

Future user here, don't listen to this fag, Barron becomes a ladies' man and hard partier in Trump's second term but eventually has a come to Jesus moment and goes more 1488 than any other Western politician. Now he's a senator on Armed Services and Al-Shabbab is his Carthage.

>I found America a city of shitskins and left it a city of whites.

Get chicken tendies and earn good boy points.

Barron will become Keyser Söze. Mark my words.

Obtain nuclear codes, force the Middle East to accept US deportations of Muslims and Jews. Cubans will be cosentrated into a walled-off Miami. Expell California from the union. Finally, reinstitute edible school lunches.

He'll either become Joffrey Baratheon or God-Emperor of Humankind.

GAS!

The Golden Path.

He's 10. He wants to go home and play xbox, he doesn't want to deal with any of this presidential shit.

cyber

Barron will merge with the Bog twins and take complete control of our frequency band.
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

To make America Slovenian.

you tell me

>Barron will merge with the Bog twins

I hope you're suggesting that he will subsume them into himself, because Barron is the only thing standing in the way of their machinations. If their conflict doesn't result cataclysm and Barron can contain them, then there's hope for all of us.

he's 10,can they say that?

He is the architect, the grand chess master.

Fuck off, faggot. The Bog twins are the reason WHY Trump's presidency has happened in the first place. Show some damn respect!

He's so fucking cute
I want to fuck his boipussy

Create a fascist coup and invade every other American country

You are not Barron.
I am Barron

>Runs for 50th President
>Wins
>Uses state police to round up anyone with problem glasses, brightly colored hair and other SJW stuff
>SJW concentration camps in various locations across the U.S.
>After the last one is rounded up, he ships them to North Korea, China, the Middle East and other places that are anything but republic or democratic
>He keeps the ones who make autism jokes for himself
>Puts them in chain gangs where they do hard work building and repairing the US infrastructure under budget and ahead of schedule
>Makes America Greater Again

This. He'd be the cutest first Trans in the White house.

Pedo detected
You will be gassed

devour his father's soul then take power

At first I never heard of this kid. Then I saw him once the night Trump won and didn't care about him. Now I fucking hate him and his face thanks to the constant spamming here.

Just because they allowed his presidency to happen, doesn't mean they're on his side.