At what point are these marches just a feminist cosplay convention ?

At what point are these marches just a feminist cosplay convention ?

>they want the voting right for women
Women have reached the point of greed where they want things they already have.

Really impressive desu

Shouldn't those sashes say, Gibs For Women?

>women who think they're clever inadvertantly admitting feminism is shit

I can't handle winning day after day like this!

>they have nothing to bitch about so they start bitching about things they already have

????

But what are they precisely protesting? What is so bad about Trump? It seems that they are united under one banner but if you look close enough the banner is blank.

Kek. Best time to be a woman is history of the world but they still find shit to complain about.

In the*

Yes, exactly. They are absolutely correct. Let's get rid of their votes again, please.

>Same shit

What "shit" is she referring to?

WOW! so deep....

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary.

What rights is Trump going to take away?
Their right to kill babies?
Their right to cry rape and not be questioned?

Seriously curious here.

the afroamerican coloured non pleasant smelling kind

this shit is fucking insane. i went to the (((march))) in nyc yesterday, and it was pretty much just a bunch of chicks taking selfies and pictures of sings and a bunch of cucked dudes licking their feet. it was fucking gross.

it seemed like people cared more about the fucking sings they made than anything else, but i guess that's what happens when you have a bunch of vain cunts in one place. they survive on instagram likes, and the march will sustain their egos for at least another month.

SAD!

>What is so bad about Trump? It seems that they are united under one banner but if you look close enough the banner is blank.

He is a populist stooge who is being used by the GOP to pass bad legislation. He is a bullshiter who does not respect truth and will say anything for his benefit. I honestly see him more as a useful idiot being abused by the GOP, he may mean well but it wont end well.

Then again i am not a women

>urbanites
>people

Oh, well, kudos to them.

the suffrage bit is self-imposed though. If only they actually voted.

You're CTR

>that "calligraphy"
triggered

I didn't realize raging autism was so abundant in the female community. Sad!

>I hate billionaires who don't grab MY pussy.

The GOP did fucking everything they could to sabotage him. They tried to rewrite their own fucking rules to prevent him from becoming the head of the party.

You mean the animals of the concrete jungle?

At least they look like cuties and aren't wearing "pussy hats" or flashing saggy tits at everyone thinking it makes some sort of point.

>The GOP did fucking everything they could to sabotage him. They tried to rewrite their own fucking rules to prevent him from becoming the head of the party.

Agreed, but now that he is in office they will control him. They will use him to repeal the ACA without a sufficient replacement. Trump says he want everyone to have insurance, the GOP does not care. Trump will take the heat.

The GOP is going to do that with everything. I don't think trump has the power or the knowledge to resist their control. Pence is running the country. Trump is the barker at the circus.

He's revoking their pussy pass by making them equal to everyone else. Entitled cunts worldwide REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE by the millions, while waving around pictures of disgusting pussies and dancing in a vagina costume.

Liberal men cannot stop thinking about dicks.
Liberal women cannot stop thinking about pussy.

Literally every single one of their mindless emotion-driven debates goes to thinking about genitals. Every time a liberal ignores all facts and data, genitals are involved.

Gun control >ha ha guns and dicks!
State funding of abortion >muh vagina!
Fuel economy standards >ha ha trucks and dicks!
Gender pay gay myth > muh vagina!

Even their only arguments about mentally health.
>ha ha girl penis boy vagina!

You seem like the kind of shitlord who would assume someone's gender. Stop assuming what he will do, nothing he has done points towards he will be controlled

>same shit different century arguement
>okdesu.jpg
>pre civil rights movement
>no women in military
>no voting rights
>no need to obtain skills aside from basic living
>literally no responsibility outside of normal law abiding, and faithfulness to spouse.
>no need to pay for anything because husband does sll the work and brings in the cash.
>fast forward to 2017
>women want to be treated like the glamorous parts of the 1950s, but want to work like a neet in 2014.
>internet circulation of "muh wage gap" proven wrong due to hours worked an maternity factors ignored completely and circulated into every m&m sized brain.
>1 in 4 are rape victims as defined by rainn.org doesn't account for important details like use of alcohol by both parties, persons who are repeat offenders, or other definitions of rape. Now suddenly 3 out of every 4 men are racist by feminism logic.
>"grab her right in the pussy" is the halmark quote (which implies trump grabs who he wants) displayed on posters everywhere without full context of the complete statement (which is actually means he believes women are gold diggers, and that money has power), thus driving people who don't use Google, and have poor reading comprehension skills to come out in droves across the planet to ignore the real problems in the world.

Ok, you wanted a crack at responsibility over 60 years ago, got it. That's not the case anymore. You have rights now.

What exactly is the point you're trying to drive home by not presenting a valid argument, getting corrected, stooping to insults, then "calling us out for not having an argument " when we reciprocate your slander?

TL;DR: most women are simply overgrown children

>Pic related