Would you date a cute girl whose interests and personality is pretty much the same as yours...

Would you date a cute girl whose interests and personality is pretty much the same as yours, except for her political views?

no

no

What do people see in this overrated tranny?

faggot

liberals are retarded, therefore impossible to share same interests/personality

Sure. Political beliefs are never set in stone.
I'd guide her to the light.

political views are connected to interests and personality. So no. I can handle moderates and slight leftist but batshit crazy commies or EU cucks are a no go.

Yes. Provided both people aren't stubborn idiots, the woman- being an emotional being with the mentality of a six year old can be swayed to your political views.

I'd date any cute girl, but not the tranny in OP's pic.

no

>interests and personality
>separate from political views

nope

leaf

>ITT: Eurocucks can't lead women through force of will

Must be why they're importing Muslims and Africans instead. They'll Do the Jobs You Just Won't Do!™

nice comeback bro

>date
>caring about interests and/or personality being the same as yours

we fuck at her place, listen to some music, i eat and then leave

who the fuck dates anymore and cares about what the other party is into

if you didn't fuck on the first date that means she's going through the motions intellectually and that means you're cuked, bud

this fucking board and your issues on women

i really enjoy you westerners, but you are so bitch made

I am. She is smarter than me and makes significantly more money but I can tell there is a little girl in there that just wants a man to tell her what to do.

It's a low probability of success but I might be able to convert her.

>>separate
Learn your own language and read my post again.

>waffle

post disregarded

he will grow your political views with time if you are dominant enough or capable of fucking her brains out.

probably not. a person's values are important, and i've got far too few people i can be honest with already (as in, like, one).

women per se are more leftist than men so I would say there can be a healthy political gradient within a relationship

but define for yurself in advance what you would be willing to put up with and hold this line

I re-watched the Harry Potter series recently and it made me miss when Emma Watson wasn't a giant cunt.

Not sure if I have the time to talk to Watson; I'm a busy man user.

Depends.
Can she have an intelligent discussion about our differences and respect my views as much as I'll respect hers?
If politics is the only thing we disagree on I doubt that would put the relationship in jeapordy.

She was fine before she went to Oxford

>interests and personality is pretty much the same as yours,
I'm autismo who like anime, model kits, history recreation events, 4x games and walk in full armor around house, you might as well ask me if I would date a unicorn.

I could never date a sjw or a trump supporter, I could fuck them though, but not date them.

Sure.
It'll lead into easy debates in which change will occur. Political beliefs can be swayed and considering we'll likely live with one another it'll be easy to just sit side by side and look our shit up.

How could her personality be the same and her politcal views different exactly? Seems like we'd end up in the same place politically in no time.

this. caring about what women say is retarded. they're impossible to understand anyway

as always OP is a fag

I'll do that for 3 years now though she isnt redpilled and believes media etc. like her family.
We just dont talk about politics with each other

Sure, just give them a good dicking and they'll come around eventually.

As long as they're not communists they're entitled to their opinions no matter how wrong they may be so I'd really have no problem with it.

Only if we could conversate and debate reasonably without her shrieking like a harpy or crying.
Still looking for that one rarity.

Tried it. Didnt work. They hate us too much

>woman
>having political views
DROPPED

Her political views are a fucking joke. She says refugees welcome yet lives in a gated community.

She says men should be more open with their feelings and not be ashamed to be emotional yet dates the living incarnation of Chad Thundercock

Fuck her. I hope she dies

yes because i dont want to die alone

She is a brave feminist.

No because if her personality is exactly like mine then she will try to force me to have her political ideology with me being a stubborn asshole denying it anytime she'd try to.

Unless she's a libertarian and not a leftie

oh yea. Men need to be conservative and it ok if the girl is liberal . seems like most woman are these days, probably cause being liberal is for pussies. But thats ok if the woman wants to always end being wrong as far as her political views, im more then happy to be around to prove her wrong

This too. Women should have the political views her partner has.

If she doesn't, then she is living in pure delusion

>arguing with women
>trying to prove women wrong

Should be easy to blackpill her into reality and make a loyal wife.

My girlfriend fucking hates trump and I can't get enough of his tweets and banter and shit. We don't even argue about it because we're both adults and know more important shit is going on in our lives to be bothered by the God Emperor.

Yes.

She's a woman, I'm positive I could get her to accept my political views.

They're very malleable.

No, I don't want a girl with a manly personality

>pic
If only libtards didn't destroy her. Sad.

>chad thundercock

thanks user, now i know what i'll name my firstborn

also, isn't she dating some 35 y/o tech cuck?

No

i said no for years and today i would always answer with yes. most ppl are victems of MSM propaganda + women dont think about stuff like that own their own. every idea/opinion has its origin from someone else.

i would slowly redpill her and make her nat soc.

Yes, girls follow their leader anyway.
After a time with, If you can be alpha enought, she'll come around.

>>eurocucks
/4 are amerilards
JUST

No idea. She is a complete mess.

Yes. Girls don't really hold political opinions, they just do it for the sake of appearance, so it's really easy to redpill them.

Yes. Easily, because I'm an adult.

But could she?

Having only people around you with the same political view will turn you into the mess we are seeing with libtards right now. Completely delusional and not applying their standards to their own viewpoint.

If just normal leftist, sure. If SJW beast, nope. Unless she was super hot, in which case, I'd only fuck her in the ass. To make her feel the full power of the patriarchy.

I see that you're a faggot.

>different political views
Sure
>same personality
Fuck no

The one flying the Stars and Stripes is a Eurocuck on vacation to the land of men. I know a feminized nu-male when I see one, and... well...

Yes. But only if she could actually argue her position well, and wasn't just all "let's not talk politics".

Her ability to make her point necessarily precludes the fact that her points would not be totally insane either. Otherwise, how could she argue?

It's not a good idea to do that.

As long as that interest included extreme racism

It would be extremely painful

4u

Yes. If you're a real man, your woman will follow your political views. Most women aren't even individually political, it doesn't affect their lives at all. They become political because it's popular, and they tend to choose the more media-favored spectrum, again despite knowing nothing about anything. They hear the Jew York times talk about oppression and assume that all women are slaves in the West (far from true. Men get hired less, promoted less, and screwed legally).

I turned my innocent semi-liberal upstate NY girlfriend into a Khazar conspiracist and visionary follower of Adolf Hitler. We have a very traditional relationship. If a woman loves you and respects you, she'll follow your lead on anything. Just be confident.

He's cute

thats pretty much me. its a little annoying bc she gets extremely emotional over politics and im very stoic about it. so i have to "sink" to her level sometimes and pretend things are ok, bc if not, she cries. women are children

This. Man up faggots.

I'd probably give Ivanka a go.

Nice mustache.

if Emma Watson had a dick she would be a solid 10

hermione granger

watching those HP movies in theaters filled with horny adolescents leaves a lasting impression on your brain

>First Pussy belongs to a Jew

sounds about right.

is that real?

>not finding your qt3.14 Christian wife in church
>the year of our Lord 2017
ISHYGDDT
S
H
Y
G
D
D
T

Yes. I would fuck her til she was cured from degenerate programming.

No.

Maybe. I don't typically go for people with the same interests or personality. I don't like me, why would I look for me in someone else?

You fucked up them gets lad.

Ofcourse, then id just have to change her political views and she'd be perfect

they grew up with her

I did.

Anything left of technocratic dem or centrist is basically a sign of personality flaws. These people rarely understand how to connect their decisions to the consequences of their actions, and never blame people for making band decisions. They are basically all sluts and terrible with money.

This girl had fucktons of inheritance money, so would our kids if it lasted that long, doesn't fucking matter because she would have found a way to fuck it up. Scary thing is her parents are pretty conservative.

New girl is pretty RP

Lol. this is great. Explain how?

I already do.

If you can't handle someone else having different views or a quality debate with them, you're a cuck plain and simple.

>Would you date a cute girl whose interests and personality is pretty much the same as yours

Only an idiot would date someone that resembles themselves. Opposites attract. You're not going to last long with a female version of yourself.

pic related??
if yes good job

let's be honest - it wouldn't work long therm
with religion and politics you have to be on the same page. Rest can vary whatever.
So the answer is no.

I have one like that already ...

I love her as fuck, but she is sometimes very weird and I see that she is so much bluepilled by her friends and school it hurts.

I am trying to redpill her. I am making small steps and all, but she seems kind of immune for now.

Also she unironically likes "MODERN ART" and thinks it is legitimate art form not just a money laundering machinery.

No.

Women who you find as interesting as yourself only lead to heartbreak, happiness comes from the woman who makes you breakfast, does your laundry and makes the bed.

Update: She does not resemble me. We are you know completing each other not copying.

Yes, because if you can make a woman crave your attention, affection, and admiration you can bend any of the beliefs she holds to fit yours.
If you withhold any attention, affection, and admiration when she does not want it from anyone more than you, she will do anything to receive it from you - including changing her political beliefs.'
That being said, no woman is realistically going to go from Antifa to 1488 overnight, but the transformation can be made if she desires you enough.

>bluepilled by her friends and school
>school

NONCE ALERT

>opposites attract

Not only is this obviously not true to anyone whos even held hands with a girl, its scientifically disproven.

This is barely platitude-tier

University ... sorry man my bad, also we are the same age

I'd definitely try and see if I couldn't make her go my way.
If that failed, no. Definitely not.
I'll not have my girl going about in lefty circles only to face multiple charges of severe abuse and rape, when she eventually learns from her friends that I am the patriarchy and need to be brought down.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. And if you have to, fuck a cute trap. Usually that is at the very least worth it.

This. They'll fall in line with your beliefs eventually, or at least you'd better hope so. They frequently do at any rate. Pre-redpilled women are hard to find.