How did USA lose so badly?

Right just give it to me STRAIGHT this time round because I am FED UP TO HERE with the lame ass excuses from seppos

you LITERALLY have just TEN SECONDS to explain to me how the """"""strongest""""""" military in the world lost to a bunch of goat farmers with old ass soviet weapons?

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS ONE HUH?

Just WHAT is it with USA losing to FARMERS?

>defeated by moose farmers
>defeated by rice farmers
>defeated by goat farmers

>inb4 emu war
>inb4 politics
>inb4 we won da battles

seriously no lame ass excuses this time round or i will report you for derailing my thread

SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when kreig-ing, always totaler kreig.

We can't kill "civilians". We killed Bin Laden though.

They didn't lose, so your entire premise is wrong.

USA is good at total war and tactical insertion war, we kinda suck at medium war.

Because a bunch of libtards would cry if we bombed the ever loving shit out of the middle east.

Trust me, if we were allowed to commit war crimes the middle east would be a giant smoldering crater and we would have "won"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

You literally lost to a flightless bird you cunt

>killed millions of muslims
sounds like success to me.

What the fuck are you on about. in what battle did America get its ass kicked by these farmers.

Because they went soft and tried to avoid killing everyone and their goat. When you try to be nice and avoid turning and entire country to glass and memories you kindness is typically repaid with car bombings and being shot in the street by children.

Are you a Canadian using a proxy? This is just a sad excuse for a shitpost. If you're not secretly a Canadian you should probably just hang yourself for being such a bad Australian.

I'm genuinely embarrassed on behalf of the good Australians. I'm literally cringing right now.

Liberals Liberals and Liberals

Same shit happened in WW2, same shit happened in Vietnam, same shit happened in Cuba

It's always the same fucking whiny hippy weed ayy lmao smoking John Lennon singing retards

In a way user, your right. But for the wrong reason. Let me break this down so that you understand.

No one gives a shit about the politics of Afghanistan.
The only thing everyone is interested in is the Poppy Fields.
Soviets couldn't hold it because they were fucking retarded.
US Funds terror organization to kick out the Soviets.
Done deal
Terror organization wants more.
US can't have this.
US walks in destroys terror organization and regains Poppy Fields.
US gives Poppy Seeds to Mexican Carets saying, "This is the ticket Bro's. We'll let you import the shit in and take a kick back."
Heroin is the fastest grow drug among young people today.

Gee, wonder how that happened?

Too expensive, goat farmers literally fight for free and therefore ideologically superior in every way as far as entropy goes. A 1st world babby that needs plastic consumerist shit to live and bases their entire life on it is only influenced by payment as a means to that endgame. They are made of lesser stuff than their ancestors and therefore are destined to lose against men completely devoted and not driven by petty incentives. Evolution will abandon men who are driven by money in the end.

They didn't lose LUL

Despite media fearmongering ISIS is getting anal raped in Syria rn. They've lost so much and are getting desperate

Also US cares about troops safety in entering shitty conditiosn where as goat farmers only care to die for their god lul

Also half your country is owned by kangaroos btfo

Tanks and jets are useless in gorilla warfare

>implying Americans needed poppy seeds

Also, big Pharma is involved, setting up the population with Opiates and Opiate Derivatives getting a massive amount of people hooked. Then the US says, "NOPE! Opiates are bad. We should regulate them more." Cutting the supply, addicts are forced to use Heroin. Oh look, now the Mexicans are supping Heroin from their very own poppy fields.

Cowinkidink? I think not.

Because the nature of the WW2 victory has taught us that 'victory' means 'Your enemy surrenders, you achieve total control of their country and achieve every single one of your political goals' when victory in war has never, ever been so cut and dried.

The Iraq and Taliban militaries were pretty swiftly defeated. However, because the US seemed to believe that civil society would spontaneously organize itself, they failed to take political control. Into this vacuum rushed a bunch of regional and extra-regional powers funneling fighters and resources into the country, taking the opportunity to bleed the US.

If they wanted to prevent this, completely securing the border of the invaded countries would have made it much, much easier (Iraq in particular is notorious for the fact that Iraqis themselves barely ever participated in attacks against the US, it was mostly foreign fighters). The US should have also set up an interim US-controlled government (basically, rule by a US dictator) and imported lawyers and other civil servants into safe zones to train Afghans and Iraqis in US law. Iraq and Afghanistan should have basically been treated (legally, anyway) as just another US state until they were stable enough and had enough US-trained administrative personnel to run the country.

How much Heroin did Mexico supply before 1995?

How many poppy plants you think were growing in Mexico at that time?

If find it funny that after the US takes Afghanistan, the Opiate addiction rate skyrockets with an influx of black tar from Mexico.

>defeated by rice farmers

airstrikes do nothing against terrorists,if you can dig yourself 10-20 meters into the ground the only way to kill you is using a bunker buster,and your life is worth about nothing since you are unemployed,uneducated and a parasite of the local population,World goverments do not want do destroy terrorism using airstrikes because they cant do so without creating new weapons or more bunker busters,the only purpose of airstrikes is to please the populations of their nations(US,France,Russia...),the problem with this is this is what the terrorists want,to scare the population and they are good at it,this is simple design psycological warfare and the only way to combat it is to not care and the terrorists
will die off as their primary weapon malfunctions

Check the 80's and cocaine my man. US been drug dealing for a long ass time. Using the profits to fund shit off the books.

....those are sheep, not goats.

- overconfidence
- ignorance about the enemy
- losing interest after 4 years

With an attention span of the average yank of only a few seconds, it's only natural they can't into war anymore and retreat before achieving their goals.

The politicians reached their goal. Secure the poppy fields, send seeds to Mexico. Cut shipping costs tremendously.

>Of major concern was the fact that U.S. military pay was considerably higher than that of the Australian military[4] and U.S. military uniforms were seen as more appealing than those of the Australians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying greater success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers. That it was thought necessary for the media to report this situation indicates the effect of the American presence.[2] (About 12,000 Australian women married American soldiers by the end of the war.[5]) "They're overpaid, oversexed, and over here" was a common phrase used by Australians around this time and is still an anecdote recognised by some in modern generations.[6]
ahahahahahahahahaah

KEK

>few billion dollars spend into war (lot of zeros)
>implying you cant murder absolutely everyone with that amount of money

us cucks confirmed for being the cucks who cant get things done anymore. you´re all talk and no game

its not even medium war
its war against ideology
there is no win condition except killing every single one of them
unlike traditional war where one nation surrenders once they cant fight anymore

Agreed. But America is obsessed with "muh freedoms"

>HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS ONE HUH?

Orders from the top not to hurt anyone's feelings.

YANKED

Our army is for fighting other armies, not fighting an idea