Does Baron Trump Have Autism

I thought it was mainly a meme but know I don't know.

youtu.be/_wTbuw0D6hY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64eYGQRRZ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b4FdZRkRswk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0zb5S9DGYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's one tall 10-year old.

>liberal op bullying a child

The hypocrisy of the left is absolutely disgusting.

watch the fucking video
he's not bullying, there's a lot of evidence

He's good with the cyber

Not even close, if this is the case it humanizes Trump. Are you so fucking blind you can't see that.

It's a classic paradigm. Wealthy, powerful, has everything in life and he bases his brand of excellence and brilliance but then has a son with autism so imperfect that it shatters his perceived strengths. It's almost poetic.

Trump is a character worthy of Shakespeare if that's the case. It's poetically beautiful.

Why is saying he has autism bullying? Really says a lot about the morally righteous right that they'd consider an aberration in personality so bad that it constitutes bullying.

They're playing a game. Look at how Melania pulls her hand away when Barron raises his, and how she does it again then see's he's not looking away. Barron then turns and see's she's not paying attention so he just high fives the air with little thought as a sort of "haha" moment then he resumes going back to being a bored 10 year old. He was just trying to pass the time and have some fun.

It's so obvious people are scared of the power they sense in this kid.
They make all these tweets that blatantly call the kid an autistic.
But you know, I know, they know, we all know the power in Baron.

Getting really sick of the "he's just a kid" excuse. Autism traits are most apparent in childhood, actually. They're suppressed more as the kid realizes that he's different. Autism is typically diagnosed before the age of 3, so him being a kid is not an excuse.

Did you watch the video though?

Yeah, he was late for a fucking high hive they did for the cameras. He's 10 years old.

No, the video link isn't the same as the gif.

It's a video essay with many more clips and facts about autism.

Trump was like fucking 60 when he had him. Old age breeding leading to autism wouldn't be surprising.
He's still perfect, though.

My gf's family friend is his private tutor (Union County, NJ area). He attends Columbia Prep and has autism

>He's still perfect
Is that sarcasm? Are you trying to be funny? What's funny about Baron? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but funny how, I mean funny like Baron is a clown, he amuses you? He makes you laugh, He's here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is Baron funny? You said he's funny. How the fuck is he funny, what the fuck is so funny about him? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

the donald is an expert in autism so he'd know

prove it homo. If he actually had it he would be sperging out a lot more.

I never said it was bad autism. You know these things can happen to a 60 year old father right? He's receiving the best treatment in the world, he'll probably grow out of it.

Maybe Trump is autistic too.

I think I just realized I have autism

>maybe

ivanka always looks like someone ripped a real ripe fart under her nose

Good with computers

No, he's just 10. All kids that age act strange

He isn't autistic. It is evident in that EXTRA clip where the guy says something sarcastic to Barron and he laughs about it.

For you.

Underrated
But as good as it was I think it could have been better
7/10

yeah not sure if he has a touch of Autism or maybe it's just his age combined with a so far shelter life. I say we will know more in the next two years

[everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Brennan, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, user. You may fold under questioning.

Goodfellas underrated? What the fuck are you talking about? It's one of the most critically acclaimed movies in history.

that video is chilling. I'm shook right now.

he reminds me of myself when i was 7 years old

They used to call you Spitshine Hans? Now go home and get your fuckin' autismbox.

like father like son

Nah I was talking about his post was underrated. Great post but could have been better.
The movie on the other hand was a classic.

Of course he's autistic. Why do you niggers think trump is so against vaccines?

my fucking god, that is aardvark.
i remember when i was his age a do the same strange shit because you have actually no contact with the outside world and normal kids and you live in a schizophrenic world.

Take it from the experts, volken

His mom got him with the too slow. Then he thought she was going to throw up her hand and try to get him again. If anything, this shows he doesn't have autism. He was anticipating what his mom was going to do. Are you people stupid?

No idea why the gif didn't attach the first time.

If Barron was a retard, Trump wouldn't take him literally everywhere in public.

Why does he act like a retard everywhere then?

He's 10 years old. He may be as tall as some men, but he's still quite young.

What a lucky kid. 10-18 with his old man as POTUS, rich as fuck, handsome, hot mom, cool older siblings--he is going to be knee deep in pussy.

how many of you can honestly look back on actual photos or videos of yourself at age 10 and not think you were retarded?

He should be put in heavy dose of ritalin and also given xanax or other benzos during official representations to control him. Better to be lazy-eyed zombie kid rather than fucking autist shut-in lanky kid with akward and weird body language. Put him on same pills they gave michael jackson or something

He's just following the beat if you hear it with sound. On the vague parts wherein either Melenia wanted to high five the kid or asked him to stop, he either wanted to continue the chain of high five, as if playing with her or a sign of rebelling against his mother telling him to stop. Either way, it's just how a normal kid should act but doesn't give a fuck in front of the cameras which I hope stays the same because he's the gift that continues giving. ONE OF US.

same issue, no context without sound. Crowd cheers, Barron cheers with them.

Overall, I'm still on the border whether he has autism or not. Only time could tell now that we're going to see more of him. Regardless, bullying a disabled child by the left is only hypocritical of them. I remember the days where they bullied hotwheels from the other chan.

She pulled a "too slow" on him. It was a joke and he was handling it like a joke.

They are obviously playing a game

Melania raises her hand for a high five but when he raises his she pulls back to tease him.

He knows this because they probably do it often and thus doesn't raise his hand in the beginning.

Do you people not have friends or a childhood or something? This is very common game

If he's autistic he's "barely" so. Makes me think this move isn't Soros funded.

>5 cents deposited into your account

>grow out of Autism
They don't grow out of it. They come to Sup Forums.

He might have autism. It's not uncommon. Is this supposed to demean him and his father or something?

i dont see the big deal it was joke. and if not and the kid has something wrong with him who gives a fuck. if the nigger kids of obamer had something wrong with them and people were even hinting at it the would be crucified. so if he has a problem and the family doent want to address thats fine with me they have a right to protect their child. but i think people are just trying to prod at him like the cowards they are.

>s..stop bullying the kid !!

stupid faggots!! this is Sup Forums

Stop saying "he's just a kid"

You are bullying a 10 year old and your disgusting

He's a son of Sup Forums now we must defend him from the leftist onslaught against him

Hes a 10 year old boy who has to sit during hours long political sessions. One hour of church at that age and Id begin to spazz out too

>antifa.
Autism? Just seems like a smart kid to me that is not very physical.. Duno wtf is wrong with u ppl

no one ever thought that maybe he is just bored and doing shit to entertain himself? fuck im 29 and i do shit at work i shouldn't be for lulz when we get slow. imagine being 10 and sitting through hours of this boring shit...fuck id have to be baked out of my skull

Look here

youtube.com/watch?v=64eYGQRRZ1Q

thats not a thing an autistic kid would do right?

>a thing an autistic kid would do right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=b4FdZRkRswk

kek

>manlets actually believe this

wouldn't be surprised if its caused by vaccines, hence why Trump seems suspicious of them.

his dad has autism,

thats why trumps are mastering

>you will live to see barron trump ascend to godhood

truly we are in an historic time

so autism confirmed

I have a 10 year old son. He's very sociable at school and with his friends. He can be the class clown at times. Definitely not autistic.

But if he were on stage in that environment, I could definitely see him acting the same as Baron.

THIS
I didn't notice it myself until you pointed it out.
>THE ONE BORN IN PURPLE IS NOT AUTISTIC

You people with kids have no idea how lucky you are

youtube.com/watch?v=F0zb5S9DGYQ

I didn't act like this when I was 10. Most normal people didn't.

If this reminds you of yourself, spoiler alert: You probably have autism too.

>I have a 10 year old son. He's very sociable at school and with his friends. He can be the class clown at times. Definitely not autistic.

Translation: "My son has autism and should be euthanized."

Probably not, but I bet that OP does.

>being a cuck

lel

Even if he didnt have autism, growing up in a household with zero friends and everyone is like 30+ years old, you begin to become quarky and extremely socially awkward. Which are oddly the first visible signs of autism.

Requesting WebMD of Barron playing peekaboo with his niece

I'm sick of this bullshit "theory" preported by liberal bullies and morons like OP

does Sup Forums allow threads about children?