What is the right religion? IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T ISLAM!

What is the right religion? IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T ISLAM!

Other urls found in this thread:

getfedora.org
divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php
youtube.com/watch?v=_6CDeSd1B_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a nun is a matter of choice.

matter a choice is a being of nun

one of these things is a religious person who lives a comfy secular life
the other is for muslims to hurtle rocks at

Nobody is forcing women in christian countries to dress like nuns and they won't be murdered if they don't dress like that.

The Quran literally tells men to beat their wives and says that wives are men's property

The right religion is the faith of Kek, my friend.

Also, jews are subhuman monsters much like their arab cousins.

As others said, the ABILITY TO CHOOSE

any religion who practices love , not preach it but practice.

>I have made a conscious decision to become a member of the clergy of my religious order.
>If I don't cover myself in public I'll be buried up to my neck in sand and stoned to death.

I thought about becoming a Priest and living a life of celibacy once.

AND THEN I CHOSE NOT TO.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary.

I still want to, but Israel is just not comfy enough for that

praise

I can imagine being a Priest in Israel would be difficult.

Do they ostracize Christians much?

They used to a lot more when the Russians were emigrating, I can imagine that in religious areas they still very much do. Keep in mind though that I'm not wearing a cross so idk how they treat visible Christians. On the other hand I don't wear a cross to avoid trouble, so yeah

Everyone in this thread must convert to Kekism or be eternally damned.

that nun is fucking hot

It's ok that the Quran literally tells men to hit their wives because apparently you're only supposed to hit them with a small stick. This is what my moderate Muslim friend told me.

Nuns won't be stoned if they don't wear a habit in public.
Nuns can drive cars
Nuns can go in public without a male relative
Nuns choose to be nuns
Nuns can stop being nuns while still being Christians
Nuns won't get stoned for changing religions.

So yes, nuns are devout, Islam women are oppressed.

How about neither religion? Or any for that matter.

Why do Muslim women fight for their headwear when its a signature of oppressed Muslim woman? Or is the the husband forcing her to say how much she loves her towel around her head?

getfedora.org

and they act like it's totally normal and not morally reprehensible

fpbp

They are free to leave at any time

Isn't makeup haram?

Ask a converted muslim who makes his wive cover up everything but the eyes (see saudi women) anything.

The reason left doesn't care about the islam stuff is because they think "stoned to death" means dank weed session which they so love.

Aye, covering the head was normal for everyday Christian woman not too long ago. Then feminism happened and now anyone being traditional is mocked for being backward, even by a so called conservative board. It's sad.

A matter of dedication too. You have to prove your devotion before you can call yourself a nun.
Moreover,you can leave at any time without repercussions or consequences, unlike islam where you'll be killed if you leave.

Nowadays few women are forced to be nuns.

Post more nuns. I'm diamonds

>when the Russians were emigrating
btw. don't the Russians run around at night and spray paint swastikas on the wall in Israel?

one of the most retarded arguments for muslims

Not really, just a few incidents. I wish we did, I'd have some cool friends.

Right religion is buddhism (as it has self-improvement at its core, instead of submission to gods and clergy), right religious position is agnostic atheism.

essentially the same

divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php

The one on the left won't get beaten if she stopped.

>OP's faggy pic
>pic related.

I have never seen a nun in a habit in my whole fucking life.

I don't know what you're talking about. I keep advocating this for women because they will try to be harlots.

However, these old Christians are haram. You can see too much of their flesh. They corrupt the word of Allah.

Opkankeren verrader

>muslim woman wearing makeup

Whore

Deserves to be lashed

Inshallah brother. These whores may be stoned if they cannot prove they are not prostitutes.

>not praying to every religion each day so you're set

Nuns make the choice, women in the middle east don't

Major liberal western churches of course
Your choice, the Lutheran church, the Presbyterian Church, Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal, Methodist, or any popular Evangelical sect.
Fundamentalist churches are where the edgiest participants all hang out.

Any organised religion that instructs you how to use your money is kind of a racket.

You don't get whipped or stoned for not covering up in Christian country. Free will, my dude, that is the difference.

>Being able to leave with repercussions or consequences
>Calling yourself devoted

Choose one goyim.

But you get "Free" food and housing for your work, like Communism. What's not to like?

I just don't trust any ideological system to have my beat interest in mind. It's just people wanting to control other people because genetically we are all assholes to eachother in that way.

Ideological system are meant to be a remedy for the inherent evil of men.
Abandoning all moral systems sure as hell isn't gonna work because it just lets the masses be assholes.

Ain't christianity either

>being able to leave and choosing not to
>being forced to stay on penalty of death
One of these is devotion, leaf. The other is a hostage situation

That would imply that the inherit evil of man is a bad thing and unnatural. It isn't. The remedy is also often clumsy, misguided, forced and not without evil in itself.

Christianity is a pussy guilttripping religion that teaches the individual to be ashamed of his own natural urges and thoughts. It's almost as wicked as Islam.

Both are whores wearing makeup that make you want to sho e a dick in their mouths

You clearly don't know what devotion is, goyim.

The evil of men are not something you want in your society. You can say that it's natural as much as you want but you still don't want me to rape your mum on her way back from the grocery store.
If something can keep the masses in check in this regard, and avoid descending into anarchy, you should support it even if personally you don't like it.
tldr - religion as a social utility, etc.

>Devoted

>Oppressed

Lol even 5 yo lolis have to wear that hijab shit. They think it's about modesty.

Covering ur hair n shit. To be fair, sikh men wear turban to cover their dirty hair as well.

You clearly dont

Devotion: religious worship or observance.

They aren't even being forced to stay. Also, dying isn't an excuse to be devoted. ZZZZ

David Bowie is the right Religion.

But why are your women converting to Islam OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=_6CDeSd1B_g

Islam will enter every home. Your daughters and sisters will give birth to Muslim children. Better start manning up and asserting control over your women, otherwise Islam will fill the void.

Pic Related

You're a retard

Buddhism

>covering the head was normal for everyday Christian woman not too long ago

No it wasn't, idiot. Women used to cover their head when going to church, they were never required to cover their hair at all times or just for leaving the house.

easy question