Are we being raided or is half of Sup Forums so weak minded that despite all the shit that has been revealed about...

Are we being raided or is half of Sup Forums so weak minded that despite all the shit that has been revealed about Trump, a crowd size controversy is the thing to make them hate Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5oe4k5/seeking_reddit_and_Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well yeah, do you even humans.

shills and trolls. if you're dumb enough to give them (you)s or pay them any mind you don't belong here

Its raiding, but all the Trump tryhards that argue with them need to fucking chill nobody cares about crowd size.

>he actually thinks Sup Forums is anything other than contrarian

Now that Trump is the establishment, we're going to become full Maoist.

Should be obvious someone's directed normies here. They'll either be assimilated or get bored before long.

This place is permanently under siege. We're a legitimate threat to the establishment's loosening grasp on power, so they will spare no expense trying to disrupt our discussion with nerd virgin agitators.

Were you even there during the whole election.
I remember the board being spammed by Rubio bots of all things. And the endless posts of the same fake polls even though Sup Forums had refuted them 6 gorillonz times.

You have to assume that we're always being raided.

Trump cares tremendously about his crowd size. Crowd size was small. He lied. SAD. :^(

It's trolls from Sup Forums, there's been a lot of cross board shitposting since Trump won.

>media posts how there will be VIOLENT black protestors
>media posts that the turnout is much lower than Obama

At least until right wing become main stream, then Sup Forums will turn libertarian again.
It's the hipster circle of almost every Sup Forums board.

both

Kek be praised!

you are being memed my friend :^)

we've been being raided by /leftypol/ for weeks now

We've been raided by /leftypol/ for quite a long time, with the communist threads and whatnot

Tbh I don't know how anyone can defend how the Trump administration has handled this so far. It's incredibly petty.
Sup Forums is probably beginning to realize they got conned.

buttmad bernouts from reddit desu

>being this new

this the numbers say it all

You're a fucking moron if you think Sup Forums has "flipped" on Trump, just like the fucking hundreds of other times Sup Forums supposedly "flipped" on Trump.

I think it's delicious.

Trump hasn't even done one thing as a president.
Already half of Sup Forums spergs out on an autistic rage against him.

This butthurt will last at least four years!
And what's more, once Trump actually lets loose and does something the whole world hates him for, we will hate all those Americans who voted against him with him!

>mfw there won't be a single country on Earth where they can set foot in without receiving death threats.

This is going to be great!

You dumbass, I've been telling you this is how was going down for months.

People aren't mocking Trump because of a crowd or shills, they're mocking him because he's now officially part of the establishment.

And Sup Forums is consistent in one thing: It's always anti-establishment.

>sees post
>sees flag
*smiles knowingly*

We're being raided.
By faggots, they got to comfortable in Sup Forums and their spilling their faggotry here.
I think its time to clean house.

this one speaks the truth. we've been under siege from CTR for a while now. you'll just learn to filter out the shills.

but remember, never give any of them any (you)s. they thrive off it.

Kek confirms

Oh, come on. It's a great time for the lulz.
They make fun of us for Merkel's rapefugees, we make fun of them.

PRAISE HIM

bigger raids mean more redpills that are given out, sweetheart.

If anything, it should be a sign that the very best argument that they have is

>not many people showed up to your party. Don't you feel stupid!?

Which is, to be honest, very pathetic.

Bernie retards from reddit, and /leftypol/ have been trying to get control of this place for awhile now.

They understand just exactly how much persuasion power is held here, and they want a piece of it.
Because right now it's in the hands of their opposition, and it fucking pisses them off knowing they are completely impotent until they some how find a way to subvert this place.

They are also failing miserably in their efforts btw

Within 2 days Trump announced leaving the TPP, and renegotiating NAFTA

He's been hard at work creating over 50,000 jobs before he was even in office in the last month too.

Oh, OK.
Our news have been focusing on the protest marches and never reported on that. Seems in the leftie bubble that houses the Lügenpresse it's politically correct to hate Trump and nothing else matters.

Whole day Im trying to bump relevant threads.
But nooooo, "dont know how to sage" newfags desperatly need to argue with "1 post by this ID" shills, sliding good threads in less than 20 minutes.
So, come to think of this, it's pretty usual day on Sup Forums

its been raided forever

We always get raided by shitholes after big events, they either give up and leave after a week or two or get converted and make us stronger. Just give it a couple weeks and we will be back to full strength. We can't be stopped.

>get them converted
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

This, we have fresh meat to indoctrinate and faggots to troll

Accidentally replied, sorry

Leftypol is usually here, I'm pretty sure it's just post election shitposting

After Trump won was the worst, I even stopped coming here for a while. But it bounced back up until the inauguration.

I am kind of worried that this place might go downhill one day, I've been on this site for 10 years and have been a regular on almost every board, it seems everything gets overpopulated and full of more and more underaged retards every day, Sup Forums is the only board I can tolerate now. Hopefully the idea of politics repels most underage kids except the really intelligent ones and keeps us safe.

>a crowd size controversy
Wtf I hate Trump now

>after trump won it was the worst
oh yeah even though it started at the election with the constant spamming of the ctr shills I think this will only get worse as whatever trump will do under his presidency these slidethread making shits will just spam this board with shitposts

The anti-Trump shit is in the subposts also.

>Are we being raided

Im pretty sure we are. The catalog looks ridiculous atm.

reddit.com/r/SeaJobs/comments/5oe4k5/seeking_reddit_and_Sup Forums_experts_with_an_interest/

Looked pretty much the same as any other inauguration to me. I was surprised there were as many as there were considering most Trump supporters have jobs and no free bus rides.

KEK speaks. Ive only been here for about a year and it seems like its always like this, one after another they come to our walls of free speech and thinking. One after another they will die in the trench that is a strong mind.