Why is it illegal?

>DMT is found in every human, animal and thousands of plants
>when there are large amounts present in the brain, the individual experiences "heaven"
>this experience can be broken into a consistent chain of events that each person seems to report
>produced by a gland which is directly calcified from exposure to sodium fluoride which is more than abundant in today's world (water supply, toothpaste, fizzy drinks, sweets etc...)
>Ancient civilisations talked about DMT and worshiped some plants that contain it
>Said civilisations also couldn't stop documenting an afterlife

Throughout the past year I have looked into this molecule a lot and there are too many things which pop up that show that this is not a random chemical in our bodies for no reason. This is literally the spirit molecule and we use it to warp to our true home.

Why would such a thing be one of the most illegal "drugs" in the world when it's in our bodies and will deliver the most introspective, spiritual, guiding experience a human can ever go through?

Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/225/225_instruct.htm
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
coinbase.com/join
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is DMT superior to LSD?

Fo sho

It will shoot you into a reality that you will never be able to explain with words for about 15 minutes and will drop you back on Earth.

It's like the ultimate virtual reality experience that feels more real than reality and you can learn stuff in that place.

Different drugs. DMT lasts 10-15 minutes while LSD lasts 8 hours.

DMT just connects your subconscious to your Optic Center allowing you to "see" imagery when dreaming..

taking it exogenously just forces you into that state while awake

Yes, go dull your senses and pump your brain full of chemicals. Why bother experiencing the rewards of hard work and real life accomplishments when you can just take a drug and feel the same way? Why actually learn and understand the word around you when epiphanies come in easily swallowable 100 mg pills? Go ahead, turn yourself into a brain-dead stooge who can't even enjoy because he already entered heaven in the comfort of his bedroom?

FUCK OFF KIKE

For you guys that have tried salvia, how would it compare to DMT and LSD? I've never done any of the 3.

I don't understand how so many people can only see it this way

It's a molecule that is produced by your body and WILL deliver the most spiritual experience you could ever go through and ONCE, only once is enough for any human.

It temporarily lifts the veil of this reality to let you understand death.

You sound like someone that just finished watching a joe rogan podcast and haven't even done it yourself.

Planning on making Ayahusca soon.
No previous experience with drugs except weed and alcohol.

Learned everything about it and tried it before I even found out about Rogan

>It's a molecule that is produced by your body and WILL deliver the most spiritual experience you could ever go through and ONCE, only once is enough for any human.

What kind of argument is that? Your body produces many different chemicals in small quantities for biological purposes. It does not follow that pumping yourself full of large doses of the same molecule is either safe or moral.

>It temporarily lifts the veil of this reality to let you understand death.

Go take your SOMA and go die in your little corner while we'll try to better this world.

Different drugs have different uses, and there are several ways to take dmt, but imo yes dmt is far far superior.

>10 minute trip
I have never done aya or pharmaya, the post

So you don't find it interesting that every single person who has an experience with this specific molecule will go through the same chain of events?

Not intriguing to you whatsoever that something the ancients were fascinated by can deliver what most religions talk about?

What role do you think DMT has in the body of life then? Can you name ANY other molecule produced by the body which will deliver anything remotely close?

Well to be honest most people who get drunk go through the same chain of events.

Yup, specific things will have certain effects on us

This is a specific set of events during an experience though, not reactions.

Its different, dude. Alcohol just messes you up. By taking dmt you find out who you really are

>So you don't find it interesting that every single person who has an experience with this specific molecule will go through the same chain of events?

Drugs usually trigger the same biological responses in everyone.

>Not intriguing to you whatsoever that something the ancients were fascinated by can deliver what most religions talk about?

You mean savage niggers who never built anything? Wow, really gets my windows 98 running.

>What role do you think DMT has in the body of life then?

What do you think about it? You think there's some secret magical knowledge hidden in a couple of carbon atoms? You're just getting high, don't glorify it with empty rhetoric about spirituality.

>Can you name ANY other molecule produced by the body which will deliver anything remotely close?

The molecules we produce usually have specific uses. Can you name ANY other molecule that delivers something close to melatonin? To dopamine? No an argument.

Dude, if you want a REAL experience get your self a dose of histaminase. Thats another chemical the body makes that THEY dont want you to have.

You're talking more like Salvia my dude, you have no idea what you're saying

>Trigger the feeling of epiphany
>No new information is brought to you
>WOW I NOW KNOW WHO I AM WOW

You're just getting high.

>You mean savage niggers who never built anything?

Yeah, what did ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt and the Aztecs ever do, right?

>Drugs usually trigger the same biological responses in everyone

Name one which flips reality like a virtual reality headset which people can agree upon.

>What role do you think DMT has in the body of life then?

>hurrrr ur just high bro!

My salvia experience was nothing like my DMT experience senpai, they're similar in a sense but salvia does nothing like what I described

joe rogan fuck off

One day we'll be able to take large doses of ionotropic GABAA/glycine without government intervention and become who we truly are

Tell that to the people that end up turning their lives around just through one session from ayahuasca (DMT-based brew)

Why don't you actually read into DMT before you spout your "huuur, it's justa drug that gets you high"

LOL. Dmt is already in my brain, i don't need to smoke it to feel it.

DUDE DMT!

>t. butthurt frank who has never done any psychedelics before

Not saying you need to but your lack of experience with it excludes any relevance that could be attached to your commentary.

You tell him, man. It's true. Hallucinogens make you a better person. They turn you into an artist, a poet, a writer. Itll help to heal your third eye, which is whats holds people back.

I hear that salvia takes a few tries to get to that point because it has like an inverse tolerance. It sure did for me.

I've done DMT before. It's pretty crazy.

But when you faggot hippies start talking about this shit it makes me want to kill all of you. Just shut up about it.

>Yeah, what did ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt and the Aztecs ever do, right?

Yeah, I totally remember in the Iliad and the other important works of the Western cannon the part where they all go shoot up DMT and trip out.

And the Aztecs were savage niggers who went to capture slaves every year in the nearby villages and thought they had to do human sacrifices. Truly DMT was of great use to these noble savages.

>Name one which flips reality like a virtual reality headset which people can agree upon.

How is that an argument? Even if it did trigger unique effects, why does that elevate it above recreational dope?

>Trigger the feeling of epiphany
implying thats all it does

>No new information is brought to you
It's called introspection you fuckwit

>WOW I NOW KNOW WHO I AM WOW
juvenile strawman

DUDE DMT LMAO!

ITS IN YOUR SLEEP AND YOUR DREAMS WHILE YOUR EYES ARE OPEN!

> Medical revolution!

this kike is english you can't win against him

their people are a lot cause

The pinneal gland is triggered by spiritual practices and releases dmt into the brain, providing spiritual experiences.
Sometimes people have such experiences without spiritual practices and are dawn to spirituality.
However for fedoras, in spite of research, this is considered mental illness and you will be treated with antipsychotics if they ever find out you had an experience.
Antipsychotics are known to damage the brain progressively.

What a coincidence, fedoras damage the organ that allows you to have spiritual experiences in the name of science.

> They turn you into an artist, a poet, a writer. Itll help to heal your third eye, which is whats holds people back.

Wow, I can't wait to live in that world of poets and artists. I'm sure it will be a utopia where everyone is "chillin'", posting on reddit and finger-painting epic works arts, not doing boring old useless things like building civilization and trying to solve problems around us.

check'd

Doesn't that consistent chain of events involve meeting strange alien creatures? WTF is that all about?

>directly calcified from exposure to sodium fluoride
>fluoride and sodium
>neither of these are calcium
>causes calcification of the brain
retard confirmed.

>implying that drugs aren't an essential part of every civilization literally ever

Alcohol, weed, coffee, all manner of tobaccos and that's literally while BARELY trying to come up with examples. Your position is so stale and poorly thought out that one can't help but wonder as to whether or not you're old enough to post on this board.

Read something

The pineal gland attracts sodium fluoride the most and when there is a larger amount being ingested, the gland will calcify faster.

Fluoride accelerates the maturing of the pineal gland.

I mean, it essentially turns it into a small rock if that's what you wanna call maturing

Try it and report back OP

>Weed

Literally the cause of the downfall of the Middle-East. Go read anthropological works done the 20s in Egypt. It was (and still is) a dysfunctional society because men were high all the time. Look at all of the Middle-East, they are high all the time. Go read on the testimonies of US marines about how the Iraqis and Afghan troops couldn't get anything done because they were high all the time.

Weed is one of the most dangerous drugs that can be introduced in a society, it alters the mind of people in such subtle and dangerous ways that it's often underestimated. You really think that the cultural revolution of the 60s was just a coincidence? What do you think "opened" the mind of the university generation to all the Marxist garbage crap that has been killing the West?

God, I hate you stupid useless niggers.

you don't have to be a DUUDE DRUGS LMAO kind of person though. I've tried shrooms, LSD and smoke le weed from time to time, and you can find isolated moments to use them responsibly
like in Sundays, you've already worked the whole week and you go to the countryside or something to eat mushrooms with your friends. It's a classic

how was your experience? I have a bunch but afraid to go for it. ive had some level 4-5 LSD trips that have given me huge mindfucks. how is the mindfuck of a DMT experience compared to high dose LSD/shrooms?

>frequency getting louder and louder
>see a golden/brown gate which is churning rapidly
>land in a super dark place which is also pretty bright (hard to explain)
>can see brownish/gold scenery in the background
>elegant people start appearing and morphing into other classy-looking people
>I reject being a part of who they are
>kicked out the trip, immense feeling of rejection for a bit
>brought back into trip with love by a god-like feeling
>we traveled through a tunnel and I was asked what I wanted instead
>this somehow lasted exactly 15 minutes

I wanna go back and join their club

I just looked up that pic's documentary and a better question is why that guy thought he had any business doing documentary narration. His voice is terrible.

>shoot up dmt

Disregard anything this uninformed retard says

My non-spiritual little brain pebble is more productive than your juicy dmt ridden asshole generator.

interesting. how is the ego-shattering compared to lsd/shrooms? Are you still "you" throughout?

Nope, the only "me" there was, was the feeling of being alive and observing/experiencing

Aye probably senpai

>arguing with people who havent had meaningful psychedelic experience
pointless. its like arguing with a virgin about sex. he may have a vague idea of how it works but he doesnt really understand.

The question is how do I get my hands on this stuff.

Once I saw a PDF with detailed instructions on how to produce it but it seemed very elaborate and I would only trust a professional chemist with te job.

Here.

PROTIP: Start your own narcotic research and development team and join us in regulating the war on drugs.

deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/225/225_instruct.htm

Make it

Society can only be maintained by people who care about their surroundings. When your existence becomes a chore interrupted by periods of chemical high for which you live for, there is nothing to strive for, no reason to better yourself or the things around you.

More power to you if you can find a good balance with this, must 90% of the people can't, which is why drugs should be illegal. Even without drugs, there's enough artificial pleasures that is poisoning our society.

Use this to setup Tor safely and get a bitcoin wallet
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

Use this to access a market on Tor
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Use this to buy bitcoins
coinbase.com/join

This is extremely safe to do also.

Actually, it's more like arguing with a virgin about gay sex.

Keep that faggy shit to yourself, fag.

>google: dnm noobs

thats all im givin you

My friend has access to dmt, but last time he offered I kinda chickened out. Is it like lsd where a negative mindset can lead you into a bad experience? I didmt want to feel preddured to doing it, butI have inmense curiosity as to what dmt could bring into my life

>keep those cooties to yourself
thats what you sound like. not that I blame you

>Are you still "you" throughout?
yes and for me that was the worst part of it sine I was in the lake of fire.

Only Psilocybin shatters the ego right.

>DUUUUUUDE I'm like so enlighten since I made myself stupid with this drug DUUUUUDE peace and love man

That's what you sound like.

It honestly seems like bad trips come from a reflection of something negative about yourself

People tend to experience hellish things that make them scared of reverting back to bad habits they may have or ugly traits.

Just make sure you're accepting of literally every aspect of yourself. This is also why it's important to love yourself. I'd work on that if you wanna avoid a twisted experience.

>colombia

just go out in the jungle and find a tribe of indians and drink with them

that's more of an argument against addictive substances, cocaine, weed, heroin, etc. I don't think there are actually any DMT junkies, just like no one is really addicted to lsd or mushrooms.

Clean answer

The indians produce yage, which is a brew that contains some DMT but drinking it is an awful experience, I'd rather just smoke it. Also, that region is very remote, even for me

No

>Drugs usually trigger the same biological responses in everyone.

no.

Pretty much spot on. In my one and only experience with DMT, I saw my entire life warp by me in a tunnel for about half a second, then I arrived at the black and green 4 - D grid that is common in DMT trips. There I had a deep and profound experience with my little mechanical nano bot friends. Then I was all of a sudden warped back through the same tunnel and back to reality.

Most amazing psycadelic experience ever.

In other words, they dissolve the things that keep society together.

Really gets my nigger-brain basket ballin'.

I remember vividly on my only acid trip loudly exclaiming to my friends "Jesus Christ if this is this intense and can't imagine what DMT would be like". It seems incredible but lsd really overwhelmed me throughout it, but I know the length was a big factor in that, because I kept experiencing extremely slowed down time and loops. I'm not turned off of acid, but I think I'll try low doses of mushrooms before I even think of going back to it.

Would DMT be too intense for me?

You lnow dmt is used to treat methheads and junkies and free them of their addictions? After doing dmt once they never need drugs again, including dmt. Its a one time experience which profoundly alters your views on yourself, the world and reality. It can break your ego like nothing else and help you propel yourself to becoming a better person. It seems you are seemingly ignorant about dmts effects by thinking its another psychedelic party drug for recreational use. Its not. You only need to do it once in your life. It is not like other drugs and it does not make you dependent.

Perhaps you should inform yourself of this substance before peddling misinformation and self censoring yourself.

>Weed is one of the most dangerous drugs
>france

all that wine you love to drink over there is much more damaging but sure, you're french, you will just surrender when people tell you what to do

I'll check it out, thanks

>People drink alcohol
>Therefore weed becomes safe

NOT AN ARGUMENT

drugs are a slippery slope for human waste

first you're doing DMT
then you're voting for Jill Stein
then you're living in a commune with Native Americans
then you're "communicating" with "the spirits" and you hang yourself

>everyone has to act like a good little drone 100% of the time or my perfect precious society will disintegrate

society is flawed. thinking outside the box is good. as long as people aren't getting addicted or having their health compromised I really can't see the issue with having such an experience.

sounds like you're really just ignorant and operate on the maxim "drugs = le bad" and nothing else.

>when your existence becomes a chore interrupted by periods of chemical high for which you live for

thats life... everyone is addicted to seratonin and dopamine. you clearly have no idea how biology works and by your posts you've never experienced drugs and are just parroting what your government has told you so that you can be a good productive goy

You know what also helps you break your ego and become a better person? Accepting God in your life. WOW BEING A MORAL PERSON IS HARD BETTER GO INGEST CHEMICALS

You can have an experience with DMT through meditation

What do you make of that?

>myths

You have not looked hard enough then. Most of the shit you quoted is false or inaccurate.

There is no study that proves that it is produced by the pineal gland, nor it has been found in humans or animals (what has been found is that it plays a role in the brain chemistry, that is, that it interacts with the brain, just as any other drug).

Get your facts straight and fuck off back to /x/.

>people drink alcohol
>alcohol is more damaging than cannabis

perfectly valid argument, nobody said weed was "safe"

although, i've smoked weed for 3 years daily and doing just fine. much better than when i used to drink every couple of days

>this entire thread
>people call Sup Forums right wing

This board definitely leans more liberal than it does conservative.
I like to see us more as liberals who enjoy a conservative society and a liberal government.

I got to go do my laundry. You wouldn't know about that since your egos got shattered and you have realize that smelling bad is a social construct.

Thank you for the discussion.

typical frenchie

Yes, thousands of hours of meditation. No thanks.

>nor it has been found in humans or animals
Well, it has actually and it was found in the pineal gland of live rats

>lifts the veil of this reality

You mean it makes you hallucinate and validates your mistaken views about the nature of reality?

THERE IS NO AFTERLIFE IGNORANT NIGGER

Link kudasai?

make sure those whites are nice and bright , pussy