RICH OCCULT FAG HERE

Hey Sup Forumsacks.

I'm getting really sick of everyone saying that "occult" means like demonic or has to do with the devil, or even this "lucifarin" shit.

So I am a 10th generation member of the York Rite of Free Masonry, our family membership goes back about 500 yrs.

On the surface level we are a frat who also does a lot of good community work.

On a deeper level we are sort of hoarders of rare knowledge.

For instance, anti-gravity is really fucking simple, but most people are too stupid to figure out how to cancel out gravity so we just kind of keep the secret to our selves.

Is there anything wrong with that?

We don't eat people, rape kids, worship the devil or anything else desu.

Pic related,
Family book

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?newsID=20772
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gib occult knowledges

Is earth flat?

>Random sketches are anti-gravitation device

Reminder: masonic lodges were formed because at one time it was illegal for jews and christians to do business together. The lodges were used to provide cover for said illegal exchanges. Freemasonry's foundation is very much Jewish.

>claims to be redpilled
>no mention of the Bog's

This is bullshit.

York Rite was founded by noblemen who were born into various orders of knights, but being a knight was no longer a thing, and the ranks were thinning.

So we sort of opened membership to people who weren't legacy members and couldn't squire for us or prove their valor in any traditional way.

Nice sketches, let's larp some more.

Tell us about the ancient Egyptian knowledge passed down regarding our saviour KEK.

York Right came later, stemming from the same roots as other branches.

Yes, hey, hi, hello. Can you share your knowledge, occ-user?

The earth is curved, but it is not a ball, or an oblique sphere.

The reason so much of the satellites and whatnot are faked is because the earth is much bigger than they would have you believe.

No one wants more US colonies to deal with. Or kikes chopping down trees to put up shopping malls.

Again, bull shit.

You clearly have zero idea what you're talking about.

If antigravity is so simple I'm sure you won't mind noting how it's done here, that or piss off LARPer. Scottish Rite here.

>our family membership goes back about 500 yrs

Nigger, I'd be impressed if you even knew your daddy was.

SO YOU
*Joins cult*
SO YOU SAYIN
*discovers secrets of world*
YOU SAYIN WE WUZ LIKE
*rapes children*
YOU SAYIN WE WUZ FLOATING AROUND AN SHEEEIT?

Scottish Rite is the Confederate Deserter Rite, fuck off and inbreed like the kikes you so worship.

What exactly do you want to know?

I encourage any curious Sup Forumsack to research the subject and form their own opinions; and be wary of advertisers like op that belong to groups that encourage deceptive tactics.

i actually believe this. There is a claim that the earth is being overpopulated, yet only 30 percent of the land surface area is used for housing.

Hey why did you delete this image?

I-Is global warming a meme?

you see those rug looking things up top?

Magic fuckin carpets. We cant have people flying on carpets.

You don't say Milton.. Tell us more.. It's all very interdasting.

>I'm getting really sick of everyone saying that "occult" means like demonic or has to do with the devil, or even this "lucifarin" shit.

"occult" just means hidden, it has nothing to do with luciferianism, on the other hand freemaonry does and if you say otherwise then they just didn't find you important enough to share there occult knowledge with you.

Im very interested in esoteric knowledge user, is joining the masons worth it? Rising ranks, system how does that work, I think too highly of myself and would find mediocrity boring.

>For instance, anti-gravity is really fucking simple
indeed gravity being a lie, it's rather simple.

Yes it is

>30 percent of the land surface area is used for housing

>Livestock now use 30 per cent of the earth’s entire land surface, mostly permanent pasture but also including 33 per cent of the global arable land used to producing feed for livestock, the report notes.

According to this UN report:

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?newsID=20772

wtf i'm greenpilled now

Please, occ-user share at least one secret

I could test it to see if it works

I'll direct you towards something, but giving away secrets is exactly zero fun.

holy shit OP found some old bullshit alchemy journals. I'm sure it impresses all of your rich friends but you cant fool me. Show a picture of the books cover/spine please

Gotta get earth 2 to chase its tail. Once they start chasing, nothing breaks the bond. Ain't that right user?

are you saying there might another continent for the white men to flee?

more book pictures

faggot

So when youre speaking of antigravity, are you talking of harmonic oscillation in respect to the celestial spheres?

>The earth is curved, but it is not a ball, or an oblique sphere.
>The reason so much of the satellites and whatnot are faked is because the earth is much bigger than they would have you believe.

Exactly what i was thinking. Does it have something to do with the 1000 year old japanese map?

>So I am a 10th generation member of the York Rite of Free Masonry, our family membership goes back about 500 yrs.

tell me about the psychedelic allegory

/x/ is absolutely positively the dumbest most gullible group of people every vaguely assembled on the internet.

>most people are too stupid to figure out how to cancel out gravity
>Still subjecting yourself to the attracting jew in 2017
A bunch of primates amirite

What density are we in user?...

hey OP im a wizard too.. wanna compare notes?

>1000 year old map from people with slits for eyes
>vs
>consistent evidence for a spherical planet using modern science and technology

chinks are the real jews in this world

so what do you have to attest to the fact that I have literally sailed around the globe?

not virgin wizard the other kind user

fuck off you larping dipshit

That's not an occult book. It's Dissertatio de Gravitate Aetheris by Jacob Bernoulli. It is *literally* nothing more than a book on mathematics, geography and natural science. You can even look it up on fucking Google Books.

>We cant have people flying on carpets.

why not? I want the eternal light also give that up

> we don't rape kids

I don't buy it. Masons at the upper echelons are dark occultists, and rape of children is used to create slaves.