/AfD/ General - <Sunday> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

BASICS
>Who are the AfD?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY
>Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>Donations
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

AfD VIDEOS
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc
>Frauke Petry in hart aber fair
youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0
>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

RECENT NEWS
>Björn Höcke reveals powerlevel
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bjoern-hoecke-zentralrat-der-juden-ist-empoert-ueber-rede-des-afd-politikers-a-1130520.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=3417
>66-year-old imprisoned for hatespeech
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/66-year-old-german-sentenced-anti-migrant-leaflets/
>SPD demands taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html

OTHER STUFF
>Meme Collection
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
>Einzelfall Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
>(((polls)))
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

TASKS
>discredit "russian hackers" bullshit in advance
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

Previous Thread: OP text: pastebin needed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
afdmitmachen.de/
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0
postimg
youtube.com/watch?v=oplKbGalA3c
youtube.com/watch?v=vaoen8opHNo
youtube.com/watch?v=7k2iO1Qvo8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe there is still hope for you germoney

SOCIAL MEDIA
>kikebook
/alternativefuerde/?fref=ts
/Dr.Frauke.Petry/?fref=ts
>twitter
/afd_bund?lang=en
/FraukePetry
>jewtube
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

>redpilled german channels
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

AfD program in english:

there sure is

prepare for Anschluss, Ostmärker. -
what do you think about that?
History should have never divided us.

These threads are dying too fast. Theres simply no enough Krautbros and eternal Anglos around.

I know I know exactly the opposite of muh anti EU sentiment but why not merge it with French and Belgian into some Euro Sup Forums general? Its all the same enemy we face anyways and we can share intel over happenings. Just crop the OP to the essentials from each country and put the rest into a bin and stick all to English.

Most certainly eventually we should reunite.

i just hope that there is going to be some real redpilling in european politics this year
i don't think Austria and Germaney being in one country together is a good idea nowadays, after the second world war, especially since the 1970's the Austrians themselves have created an national identity, which is in strict contrast to germany, i estimate that over 90% of austrians and to be honest I myself also cannot identify with the german national identity

yeah as I said in the /euro/ i was thinking about this too, but there is barely any activity from the french and it will be hard to reduce the AfD material.

but let us get on it, if someone can post essentials of the other elections here let me try to conjure up a proper /euro/ General.

>implying that there is a modern german national identity
why do you even post here, achmed?

t.hofer voter

Elections:
Netherlands 15/03/2017 - Support Geert Wilders, Dutch PV (Leading with around 27%)
France (1st) 11/06/2017 - Support Marine Le Pen, French National Front (Leading with 25 to 26%)
Germany 24/09/2017 - Support Frauke Petry, Alternative for Germany (AFD) (Around 13%, tendency rising)

Obviously we would have to get rid of the german cuck idendity first. Maybe you will even have to annexx us this time.

very based. i agree. pls Österreich, Anschluss us.

what is the (1st) after France supposed to mean?

The 1st round of voting.

How can anyone not see this as a Trojan horse

Frauke simply is the wrong person. she has no charisma and 0 leadership qualities. she's a less cucked Merkel. we need someone like Höcke.

true, but its too late to switch gears. She will close the border.

kek we have a green president
and he was elected by the austrian cuckpeople

You can save yourselves either next year or this year (if the elections are called early) in a proper election though, right?

>AfD Rommel
>b-b-but AfD is not a reactionary and racist neonazi clusterf-f-uck!!1

:^)

Well ya know what it used to be, right?

KuK :^D

well yes, after the polls FPÖ is the strongest party by far, even in Carinthia, a federal state of austria were they fucked up big time, they are second strongest party according to polls

but i don't think that there is any chance, that there will be early elections, cause the ruling parties can only loose by doing that

that's what loyalty is all about. through good and bad. we should work together, not seperate ourselves further. but that's just my opinion. i would take a green Österreich over a nationalist country of any kind.

>reactionary
There are 2 types of people:
The people who use the word "reactonary".
Sane people.

Sadly there are far too many of the first type at my university.

Look at what I've found, another one of those evil nazis.

From Neil MacGregor - Germany memories of a nation

Here my work so far, suggestions welcome

/MEGA/ Europe Elections General Edition

Make Europe Great Again

This thread is about the upcoming european elections

-ELECTIONS-

>Netherlands
15/03/2017 - Support Geert Wilders, Dutch PVV (Leading with around 27%)
>France
11/06/2017 - Support Marine Le Pen, French National Front (Leading with 25 to 26%)
>Germany
24/09/2017 - Support Frauke Petry, Alternative for Germany (AFD) (Around 13%, tendency rising)

-DONATIONS-

>AfD
afdmitmachen.de/

-GERMANY - AFD-

>Program

HIGHLIGHTS
>60 Genders - AfD adresses Greens proposal
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>HIGHLIGHTS
How sad.

leftists austrians are more antigerman than nationalist austrians though, you see it at every election that leftists thry to accuse candidates of the far right of german-nationalism, they also tried to do it with hofer in the beginning

yes. i know. i followed your news closely during the election. it is sad the german culture has been cucked so far that Österreicher are scared to feel deutsch and Germans are also scared to feel deutsch. lol

let me quote Kaltenbrunner:
„Ich habe meinem Volk mit heißem Herzen gedient. Ich habe nach den Gesetzen meines Vaterlandes meine Pflicht getan. Ich bedaure, daß mein Volk in dieser schweren Zeit nicht ausschließlich von soldatischen Menschen geführt worden ist. Ich bedaure, daß Verbrechen begangen worden sind. Ich hatte keinen Anteil an ihnen, ich kämpfte ehrenhaft. Deutschland, Glück auf!“

whats with the /mega/ though? no one will get it unless you explain it.

Hook people immediatly and use Euro

you forgot this

Letting traumatized refugees die in their country? No, thanks!

Many of them are high qualified, it would be a sin if we would not help them.

Luckily the AfD won't get elected.

Pay attention to my post, this british author says exactly the same as höcke did and yet theres no outrage about it

I never realized the AfD was 4/8 of the way to a swastika

Who even makes crap like that

well I do not think that the austrian-german antagonism nowadays comes from the german culture being cucked
maybe some people in Austria feel german but it's only a tiny minority
however i also think that the majority of austrians would not want into a german state because there are obvious differences in culture, mentality and identity
of course national identities could change, but i do not think that austrian people would want to be one nation with the german people out of their free will
it would be better to have a strong corporation between the german speaking countries in europe, than force them into one nation state

that's your valid opinion. we'll see what the future has to offer.

bump

Bump.

Ok I think I'm slowly getting there.
Some potential OP pics would be cool.
Also I'm not sure wether to structure like I did or better structure by countries.

/EURO/ Europe Elections General Edition

still under construction, input welcome

ELECTIONS
>Netherlands
15/03/2017 - Support Geert Wilders, Dutch PVV (Leading with around 27%)
>France
11/06/2017 - Support Marine Le Pen, French National Front (Leading with 25 to 26%)
>Germany
24/09/2017 - Support Frauke Petry, Alternative for Germany (AFD) (Around 13%, tendency rising)

Programs
>PVV
>FFN
>AFD

DONATIONS
>PVV
>FFN
>AFD
afdmitmachen.de/

INSPIRATION

Geert
>post good vids
Marine Le Pen
>post good vids
AFD
>60 Genders - AfD adresses Greens proposal
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

TALKSHOWS
>Frauke Petry in hart aber fair
youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0

Sup Forums Stuff
>AFD Meme Collection
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
>Einzelfall Map

TASKS
>discredit "russian hackers" bullshit in advance
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (try to be fairly PC)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

previous thread:
OP text: pastebin required

Imperial Leather

NEW ANSCHLUSS WHEN?

Should we merge the meme collections into a european one?

not sure, I don't know how to make those things anyway, it is quite old already.

This, Höcke is a real Führer. Have you seen the latest propaganda against him?
youtube.com/watch?v=oplKbGalA3c

that sucks mayor ass, people posting meme weapons here straight to recycle bin if the stuff does not get collected propperly. how can that be improved?

Heil Högge

well some people will always save it, but yes if someone knows how to make such a collection it would be welcome

The French election is on April 23 and May 7, not June 11.

What did Frauke say about Höcke? Didn't she say he doesn't belong in the party or something, or did I read it wrong? (I'm still learning german, so..)

youtube.com/watch?v=vaoen8opHNo
This video perfectly shows the current state of Germany.

thanks
she called him a problem to the party

Strong memes bong
(thanks)

Best wishes from America.

I hope if the AFD gets elected they repeal Strafgesetzbuch section 86a. Then the real fun can begin.

Also repeal Willy Brandt's recognition of the oder neisse line.

Why though? I hope there isn't any in-fighting.

this is so sad

in-fightings are normal in younger partys. problem is when it destroy the party like the Piraten in Germany.

How was your evening /AfD/?

best wishes to you! ameribro
it could be staged - since they are kind of desperate for attention. and infights always went very well with the Lügenpresse before since they try to get rid of the AfD pretty hard.

Hagen Grell whos that Björn Höcke did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=7k2iO1Qvo8A

/Euro/ General

Quite excellent - finished my german paper (getting a language diploma!) and had a neat homecooked dinner with my family.

I mean, why did she say that in the first place? He seems like a great guy, especially for a party like this.

because the afd dont need höcke to scare voters away with his "far right" phrases. the best course of action is to gain the most voters with being a conservative party and slowly shifting to the right

Touché, but then again voters dislike being cheated, or at least feeling as if they have been cheated.

Your SD did the same when it removed the extream right wing members to keep from being easily labeled "Nazi party" with any merit to that claim.

It's called removing a roadblock to power.

You have a good point. I wish the Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen (Legit nazi party) would get 4% of votes, so they get some power. That's the minimum to get into the swedish Reichstag anyhow, idk how the percentage works in different countries.

Best possible scenario would be SD and NMR getting enough votes to form a coalition