Well nazis?

Well nazis?

>Armenians deserved what happened to them
>The Armenian genocide never happened

Well, roaches?

fpbp

There was a lot of things that Hitler did to Jews that didn't involve putting people in death camps retard.

>Turkey the place where Mein Kampf is a bestseller
>hurr durr gnazis
well, roach?

Why not both?

There is no concrete evidense that it did happen, but if it did, it would have been justified.

Part of becoming redpilled is accepting that genocide aint that bad tbqh phamalam

the holocaust never happened but l wish it had

We're not saying both at once. If there was a Holocaust, they deserve it for starting WW2 and directly leading Russia to slaughter 66million Christians over 30 years, 11 times the holocaust.

But we are saying it likely didn't even happen.

This kills the roach

fpbp

Those aren't mutually exclusive things, you dumbass cockroach.

The Jews deserved to be put in concentration camps. Hitler tried to deport them but no other country would take them. The holocaust didn't happen, either. Jews were never systematically exterminated.

This kills the roach.

Please note the lack of response coming from any filthy, disgusting Turkposters.

DELET THIS

the holocaust did happen but in a very very very minor scale, at most only 1 million jews were executed and they deserved it

this answers both buttons:
those million jews deserved to die
and the holocuast didnt happen at the inflated and fake scale the jews make it up to be with fake evidence, fake survivors and fake news and biased books written by jews who *gasp* defend the jews with jew authorities putting in jail anyone who investigates this

MANINH ÉS QUEM??

fpbp
OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

>1 post by this ID

OP is dead.

>arm*nian """"""""""""""""genocide"""""""""""""
>not pest control
pick one

For the first time in my life I agree with a roach

Straight fucking savage my man

>""""""pest"""""" control
>literally a roach
pick one

>T*rks
>talking about pest control
The greatest moment in history was the fall of the Ottoman Empire to the allies.
I think we need to finish what they started.

The Holocaust didn't happen, but if it did they deserved it.

I think holocaust deniers deny the whole mass murder part of the holocaust, not the fact that Jews were expulsed from Germany and sent to labor camps

Hitler never existed.

this, but he should have

FPBP