Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week
TOP SWEDISH PIGSHIT!!
Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasted quads.

then do it already. Also, how many niggers you got? I thought Sweden dominated the Scandinavian nigger supply.

Quads, if you don't do it you're just as cucked as they are. Now you have to do it.

Copypasta. Saged, reported and hidden.

Pros and cons of Norway and Sweden?

PRAISE KEK

SWEDEN IS DONE FOR

Please by all means do so

friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna

Norway is Sweden if it was not a destroyed country
also Oil

Wow, did Sven call you a doodyhead again or what?

Also friendly reminder to stay hydrated.

KEK you fuckin' sweeds are just jealous of our oil, your country has shitskins as your only resource

Denmark was annihilated in 10 minutes in 1940, please don't speak

How hard is it to move to Norway

Is Norway friendly to Americans

Sweden > Norway

Fuck off

Go fix Oslo first norcuck.

Uranium, copper, lead, gold, zinc, silver, timber, iron ore to name a few.

To be desu Norway has the best metal bands in the world, and in fact, all non Norwegian metal bands are shit.

>and by "us Norwegians" I mean me!

Some of the best metal comes from norway, yes.
But all metal? Kek

I like Norway desu

And that's where you're wrong

The only actual metal music has Phil Anselmo in it. Everything else is just tryhard edgelords, much like Scandi """metal"""

Phil Anselmo is the definition of a tryhard edgelord senpai

Differences between Sweden and Norway:

>Norway
Most liberal when it comes to sex, irredeemably degenerate

>Sweden
most liberal when it comes to culture, irredeemable race-mixing white-guilt cucks

Leaf

Practically the same country, both ruled by black shit. Norway got oil and Sweden got nigs.

Clever response there, faggot

>>Norway
Pros
>Oil money
>Shitton of mountains
>Has a pretty based immigration-minister--obviously called racist throughout the country
>Has a right-leaning government, but is in coalition with some shit center-parties, hopefully will get more right-leaning after the 2017 election
>When oil runs out we will have trillions in thorium money, we're pretty set

Cons
>We are under a cucked version of EU, we have to follow all their shit rules and regulations, but can not be a part of any decision--this is after a direct democracy voted a majority NO.
>Because of aforementioned we have to take in refugees in numbers according to EU
>You get a stupid amount of money in welfare
>We're pretty dumb overall, for a highly advanced society we're not doing that good in school
>Beer, cigarettes, and anything the state deems as "bad" is taxed the shit out of because of the universal health care mainly; but also to de-incentivize, because the state knows best ...
>Even though we don't have as many immigrants as Sweden, we also have the mentality that they are someone to be taken care of, and that's of course our job. Even though 60% of them take welfare, and is probably in the 1% of the world all on welfare.
>We have affirmative action in politics, and "man-dominated" profession and education--every political party HAS to have at least 40% women/men. So much for meritocracy.
>We are so green that most people take the bus to work--while the bus prices keep rising because of demand. In Oslo there was even a no-vehicle allowed rule for a short period of time to try it out.
>Also, Oslo is mostly immigrants, I wouldn't go there unless you absolutely have to.

If anything, we're Sweden waiting to happen. Hopefully we will get even more right-leaning after the upcoming election. There's just too many parties in the Norwegian parliament though, it's just a clusterfuck every time anything needs to get done.

Bump pls help

We need a buffer to the east.
I think it's time to build a wall.

God I hope this stale shit dies along with this nordcuck

Rare

>If anything, we're Sweden waiting to happen.

When I was there just before Christmas, it was basically Sweden 2.0
Feels bad, Norbro.

Don't come to Norway.

Why not

Oslo is probably more fucked up than Stockholm to be honest. When I lived in Oslo I had niggers constantly harassing me, trying to sell me drugs.
The difference between Stockholm and Oslo is that the ghettos are outside of the city center in Stockholm. In oslo it's ghettos in the middle of the city.
If you told them to fuck off or shoved them out of the way they would gather up on you and try to fight you.
Oslo had a gypsy problem before Sweden and they're a lot worse in norway from my experience, aggressive and loud.
Norwegians are more based than swedes though. They see the reality for what it is and are not as brainwashed.
Hopefully both of our countries will get back on track.

Checked

Also, if the Muslims don't kill you first, the Swedes will just start chucking cans of preserved fish at you. And you'll run like little bitches.