Really makes you think…

Refute this, Sup Forums.

You know you can't.

Razors aren't free...maybe in jail, tampons are as well. If she wants free tampons for life she needs to kill a bunch of people while protesting.

Nah bruh I got better posts to shit on.

What?

Surely they don't think that we get razors for free. Surely not.

What? I don't get it

We do pay for razors, you stuck-up, crazy bitch who will die with a dried-up and unused cunt.

These eight years are going to be excellent.

Wait, we're supposed to get razors for free? Do I claim them on my taxes or what?

>Men need to pay for the things that make us attractive to men.
Bitch, buy me a Lamborghini.

Hu? Men DO pay for razors. Tampons are surprisingly free commodities in major events/venues. They even have dispensers in many restrooms, so even if you need one they're like 25 cents.

Well I'll check my privilege right now. Better go pay for my free razors that I've been getting.

maybe she's saying they should get free razors to kill themselves?

Great day out for them, making their signs, posting selfies on Facebook.

Most women are braindead morons with zero concept of formulating their own opinion of things. Throughout history, women have solely believed whatever was the popular train of thought at the time on literally every issue.

I'm sure she just met some nigger robbing a convenient store and got the wrong conclusion.

I dont get it. I pay for razors.
Who gets razors for free?
Also, women use razors as well, unless if theyre an unshaved hippy

She's talking about the razor scooter company. Growing up, she was surrounded by young men who got free razor scooters for Christmas and she's still not over it. Really makes you think.

If that's a shop, it's an incredibly good one.

Not only that, but they are implying only men use razors, which, to be fair, is probably true, at least in the case of these feminazis. Either that or they are suggesting only men should pay for their razors, which is just downright sexist and reeks of petty entitlement. Either way, there are many layers of stupidity going on in this image.

could this be what she is referring to? This is what google returns when I ask it about free razors for men
women are dumb

Cosmetic entitlements.

Holy shit I want free shampoo, too!

Lol, refuting this to someone who thinks there is any logic or intelligence to it is a losing battle. Can't talk sense to retards.

lol the dollar shave club is such a scam, I buy all my razor blades direct from a factory in China that produces them for several major brands.

>using chinkshit
>not using superior Japanese steel, folded over 1000 times, can cut through anything
>2011+6

ISHYGDDT

Already do....

>using tampons instead of Q-cup

>Q-Cup

Do you, like, pour it up your vagina or something?

People with Medicaid in certain states can get like $20 worth of razors free per month.

i not only got a free razor, but two
gillette came to my college and gave them away after filling your mail and address for spam purposes, and a year latter i got another free one on the mail

they really profited because i've been using their blades since then and before i used a shaving machine

>shaving machine
What did he mean by this?

>gave them away after filling your mail and address for spam purposes
Then you didn't get them for free, you gave them something in return