So when exactly is America going to turn "great"?

So when exactly is America going to turn "great"?

I'm still waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Alleged-Rioters-on-Inauguration-Day-Make-Court-Appearance-411419485.html
todaynewsheadlines.online/news/many-arrested-inauguration-day-protesters-will-face-felony-rioting-charges-prosecutors-say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fascism is no better than communism. It's against the free market. By giving the best jobs of pajeets to the laziest of americans you hurt the technology sector and the economy.

are the blacks gone yet?

protestor being hit in the head and getting federal charges? Pretty damn great.

this desu

protectionism ushers in laziness and an noncompetitive economy

when a peoples turn back to God and treat each other fairly under the law

This is deep.

The USA is neither fascist nor communist, how is this relevant with OP's question?

This is it guys. You won. Now no excuses for whatever happens in the next 4 years.

IT ALREADY IS

Oh crap, what were we thinking? We shoulda taken economic advice from the Greeks.

Is paying debts also against the free market?

The fact that the 230 protestors that got arrested face 10 years in jail makes America pretty great desu.

half a decade is a long time my flamingo friend

>grease

kek

omfg. tell me that's your pet? that's awesome.

please give him a treat and a few good foxxo pets for me please!

Yeah everything is supposed to just sail through without any obstructions. It's how bureaucratic govt works.

I need dat sauce, boss.

>greek economists

Greece

LoL you guys dont even have an Economy anymore.

cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Alleged-Rioters-on-Inauguration-Day-Make-Court-Appearance-411419485.html

todaynewsheadlines.online/news/many-arrested-inauguration-day-protesters-will-face-felony-rioting-charges-prosecutors-say

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html
GOD BLESS

Jeff Sessions is no Loretta Lynch

>1 day in the office
>I'm still waiting

>Greek giving advice on economics

Don't worry, user. I'll give my fox a healthy serving of DICK later tonight.