IT BEGINS

YOU ALL FELL FOR IT.

YOU WERE PLAYED LIKE CHECKERS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823217610095558656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one cares, ISIS

>transparency is bad

I voted for Trump and I totally support this. I don't see the problem here.

I never cared about his tax returns. As for Wikileaks, they don't want to be accused of being partisan.

Fell for what? They are exposing the truth no matter who it effects. Isn't that ideal?

> implying Trump isn't doing this just to see liberals cry over this and will release it at the end of his term when nothing surprising will come out of it.

They're not required and Trump will never do anything he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. I'm on his side.

Well, it clearly looks like they ran a campaign to install Trump into office to paralyse the US. As soon as he is they will now begin to dismantle it from within.

You're saying wikileaks wants to destroy the US?

He tax dodged like a lot of other rich people, probably embarrassed about it.

I good PR move for Trump would be to release them but beg forgiveness and repentance. If he started closing all the loopholes he would be redeemed in the common mans eyes.

Yes

If they wanted to destroy the US, they would've shilled for Hillary.

Let's wait and see friend

>muh 58th degree chess

>Implying you have the right to someone's financial/tax records.

Keep crying, Commies.

still don't give a fuck, sandnigger

you mean Let's wait and see with my shill implications in place

Truly haven't trusted Wikileaks in years. I don't have the image but you can see that once Russia threatened Wikileaks one day its publications suddenly became much less critical toward Russia as a whole.

The Eternal Slav is not on our side, Trump knows this.

When you win, you win.

>Trump impeached
Pence takes over the next day.
Shockingly, America isn't paralyzed.
Aside from SJW+LBGTQUITABBQ
Because Crybaby/Snowflake is a Water/Ice type.

>reCAPTCHA was Patriot Street

Cheers Burgerbros, we'll win.

im a trump supporter. couldn't care less if they do. campaigning is over. i want to know what my government is up to

Surely, if they wanted to ruin the US they would have shilled for Hillary, right? Trump is..... he is perfect. It would not be through him.

And suddenly the left will love WikiLeaks again. How funny. I do think Trump should release his tax returns though.

Russia and Assad and Iran openly feared a Hillary led govt. She would have continued and even intensified Obamas policies with regards to the military provocations to Russia and in the Middle East. Putin probably involuntarily ejaculated himself on the night of the election.

And now Wikileaks begins to humiliate Trump, weaken the american state with internal chaos and possible insurrection.

You
Fell
For
It

Pawns!

He said he'll release them when the audit is done. No one has them, wikileaks is calling a bluff to get some cred back.

if he has nothing to hide then he should release them

the audit thing is BS, you can legally release your tax returns while under audit...he just refuses to do it

good, civil war is really the only hope we have to fix this nation. if putin and wikileaks speed up the process, all the better.

>campaign to install Trump
Wrong. they ran a campaign to keep Hillary out. there's a difference

Yeah Russia basically buried the Panama papers story which was gearing up to be one of the biggest exposures of political corruption of all time.

No im redpilled

Whoa, Trump dodged paying taxes just like 50 million Americans including minorities do.

How dare they not pay money to the (((IRS))).

Did Conway mean in general?
I'd rather hear it directly from the President himself.

He, and all of us are still waiting for Hillary to release her 33,000+ emails before Trump will release his tax returns.

inb4 somebody gets droned and they make it look like an accident

Seriously this shit doesn't even make any sense.

Pence would make a great President too, getting rid of Trump does nothing.

nice source
if we cant trust wikileaks then no one can be trusted, so wherever you pieced together your info from

(YOU)
fell
for
it

pawn!

Trump is bad for ameriftas but good for the rest of the world. He can bring famine to amerifats for all I care if he stop amerifats messing with the rest of the world.

Anyone with a brain knew this. You aren't a statist retard are you?

>And now Wikileaks begins to humiliate Trump, weaken the american state with internal chaos and possible insurrection.

And they're doing this by asking for him, or others, to release his tax returns? Like that hasn't been ongoing for a year at least?

what's a probable next step in the destruction of the US system? asking for his birth certificate?

A civil war will weaken the US to the point of collapse. You will be left a shell of the country you currently are.

Surely Trump is finished now!

If Wikileaks exposes him for shady, illegal things he has done then it's fair game. Don't become a mouth-piece for your government because the guy you voted for is in place.

Corruption is corruption no matter what, and it should be exposed. President Trump will not be treated differently from Obama in my case.

>Implying I have a problem with Russia/Syria/Iran
>Implying I don't support Putin over Hillary

Why do poor loser countries always hope the US is destroyed?

what, you thought Wikileaks and Trump are owned by Russians?

the country we currently are is corrupt to the core. the only thing that looks good is the outer shell. hollowing it out and refilling it with our founding principles can only be a good thing.

Look at this buttblasted fag and laugh.

You realize a civil war in the US would affect the economy depending on where battles take place and the effects ripple to other parts of the world, if the US has to withdraw soldiers from their foreign bases, how long until Russia starts pushing into Europe further without the US shielding the EU?

>If Wikileaks exposes him for shady, illegal things he has done then it's fair game.
agreed, but so far there's nothing but conjecture from opponents

>Corruption is corruption no matter what, and it should be exposed.
Anyone saying otherwise is trolling, or so far gone it ain't funny

>asking for his birth certificate?
no, it's Cali secession

Your country is so multi cultural and multi religious that a civil war would be a Middle East level sectarian cluster fuck. Mormons vs Scientologists Vs Black Power Vs Nation of Islam Vs Presbyterians Vs Communists etc

Same here
I'm not going to disavowal Wikileaks because they're doing what their core principles state just because I support Trump
>left smeared wikileaks for not supporting Hillary

No, this is just the beginning. They did not harass Trump on any issue the entire campaign. The moment he gets into office they begin the assault.

If this is not a clear example of political subversion strategy then weep yourself to death in the coming months and days, as it gets harder and harder to deny this awful truth

The only people who have his tax returns now are his accountant, lawyer, and himself. The IRS has it but the moment he became president elect his records got sealed up tight.

There is no one to leak them.

Dude this is all just some wet dream of yours to see the US collapse. Wikileaks is not a political entity.

Like I said everyone: IT BEGINS :

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/823217610095558656

Wikileaks asking for documents and a big fat so what OP?

GOD DAMMIT, HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

NOT LIKE THIS, AWWW SON OF A BITCH!

This would never happen, not even all the stupid illegals and traitors would think of such a think

t.805fag

And I'm not leaving my homeland, we killed all the Navajo and drove out the spics so we can have our own Eden. I'm not letting it fall. And it's sure as hell not getting out of the union.

russia doesn't have the ability to bury shit like that, it was buried because too many people were realizing the ICIJ-approved media suite only released details on leaks that pertained to enemies of america (well they added iceland to try and appear objective while also being inconsequential)

No one cares

Wikileaks is supported by a shadow political entity. You can believe that.

Wow, now I actually do believe those theories that WikiLeaks has been infiltrated by the CIA.

US literally can't collapse

so you're saying wikileaks has been subverted? possibly; not like that rumor hasn't been floated before

all this shows is that wikileaks wasn't funded by "le russian hackers"

What is the worst thing that can come out of Tax returns? If he did something illegal, wouldn't the IRS have sued his ass already?

Why do you care if he releases his tax returns?

Wikileaks believes in transparency from all government. So far I have seen nothing to counter that.

You think he declared the Russian prostitutes on his taxes?

Wikileaks has not been subverted. This was their strategy from the get go, their aim was to subvert the US. They wanted to install Trump and watch the whole thing crumble into a sectarian mess. Its possible that there also exists some very compromising material on him.

I don't give a shit about his tax returns.

No amount of taxes paid was going to make a difference. He could pay an effective 50% and they would still bitch if he wrote off donating the other 50%.

Only a fucking retard would believe that WikiLeaks isnt neutral

Don't trust the Albanian, his lies are as slimy as the goat sperm in his mouth and asshole

I don't know why anyone would care. He's not part of congress.

This Albanian fag is just having a wet dream about the US collapsing.

desu i've had doubts about Assange/Trump unholy union since day 1
>be antiglobalist truthteller
>shill for republican nominee
>so he will let you and your friends free
too good to be true

>YOU ALL FELL FOR IT.

Fell for what?
Assange is dead, they are being controleld by saomeone else.

Trump will release them in 4 years so he'll look even better for his term renewal.

why correct desu to desu?

For me, this was about ruining Clinton and the SJWs. I would've voted for anything or anyone to ruin her.

>Surely this is the end of Trump

>Wikileaks has not been subverted.
nice, insider information. tell us more.

>They wanted to install Trump and watch the whole thing crumble into a sectarian mess.
sounds like Sup Forums

>Its possible that there also exists some very compromising material on him.
Anything is possible.

This x100

Wikileaks are whistleblowers, they never had any allegiance. Just goes to show all the fucktards who were screaming
>"RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTION"
are full of themselves. These people leak the truth, they think it is their responsibility to keep the government in check because the media won't. Trump was the least dirty of the candidates, and even all of Trump's past sins are pretty minuend to Hillary's. Hillary took money from children traffickers, put hits out on whistleblowers that exposed her, and worked with the DNC to rig and suppress elections. Trump cheated on his taxes (which Hillary has done as well, and most celebrities who claim he is Hitler), he said some nasty things about women (but he says nasty things about men too), and he is a bit of an egotist (which is good because that means he actually cares what history will have to say about him).

In short, lying while in office=/=doing fucked up shit as a billionaire. I'm never going to give people who are fired up over his taxes because 9/10 those same people are MIA when talk of the e-mails come up. I'm all for accountability, the problem is, the people who are obsessed with his tax returns are only obsessed with his tax returns because he is an R and not a D.

He saw firsthand what Obama did with his birth certificate. He acted like it didn't exist or he was refusing to release it because it had a secret on it, and then it was nothing.

He probably paid zero in taxes KEK.
If there was anything wrong with that the IRS would've went after him.

>YOU ALL FELL FOR IT.
fell for what? wikileaks being impartial? hrmery you must be a jew

Sup Forums is MSM now.
Sup Forums has been played like a little bitch.
Sup Forums will never recover

>he fell for the "wikileaks supports trump" MSM propaganda
>mfw all the retarded libs will go back to praising WL and all the conservatives go back to bashing WL as soon as the first Trump related leak is released

I really don't care how much he makes

~Moron~

The fact he fucked over the up .01% makes me laugh with joy.

8 years of Trump is going to move the USA so far right I'll be killing muds and jews in under 20.

Sup Forums will stop growing in popularity now
Sup Forums will be censored as hate speech
Sup Forums will never meme trump into his second term
Sup Forums will never find soros's hidden Jew Gold

This will end Trump's campaign.

like i said, we need to be hollowed out to get rid of all those undesirable elements. we are too corrupted to do it any way other than civil war.

>Sup Forums will never find soros's hidden Jew Gold

Ohh no. WikiLeaks is going to whine about his tax returns. Which will distract people and control the narrative until he releases them. Revealing.... Fucking nothing! Probably millions in charity donations and some losses that actually humanize him and show how Obama's economy hurt him too. Screen shot this. Also checkem.

>Implying Hoxha didn't ruin your brain with malnutrition when you were a child
>Implying right hand drive on right hand roads is right.

I genuinely don't care about his taxes but transparency is a good thing always.

So?
This is good.

MADAM PRESIDENT